It’s so funny when Asians are racist to Blacks,ARABS,latino

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
At the supermarket, i nearly attacked the sushi seller after he reportedly told me: "Here, we're not in Gaza, we pay, we don't steal."

Asians are racist to ud despite being uglier,also the average Arabs,blacks or even Latino as more chance of being mixed with white blood

so they should keep calm and worship these ethnics too , since they are white worshiping they should respect ethnicitit’s that have that holy juice (white genes) in them

fuck subhumans chink man

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: prag, Deleted member 30254, sportsmogger and 22 others
The average African Americans is superior to any Asian by the white worshiping logic jfl since they have 20 pourcent white dna on average,same with us North African and Latino with iberic blood

@Xangsane @TRUE_CEL @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Kamui

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Lean4Life, prada wave and 3 others
Japanese and Koreans are chill. It’s just the other Asians.

• +1
Reactions: prag, flippasav, Lean4Life and 3 others
Miscegenation usually means that you get the worst traits from both sides and in my defence I advocate for Total Death, TND and such would insufficient on their own at this point

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

It’s so funny when Asians are racist to Blacks,ARABS,latino​

Indeed

• +1
Reactions: prada wave, aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 32410
Agreed but fuck you for the unecessary slur nigger

T
Asians are racist to them despite being uglier,also the average Arabs,blacks or even Latino as more chance of being mixed with white blood

so they should keep calm and worship these ethnics too , since they are white worshiping they should respect ethnicitit’s that have that holy juice (white genes) in them

fuck subhumans chink man
They are the most cucked subhuman race, let them run their mouths while we impale their chink mothers, sisters and daughters

• +1
Reactions: Lean4Life and Jamaldickjavontus
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and RichardSpencel
T

They are the most cucked subhuman race, let them run their mouths while we impale their chink mothers, sisters and daughters
Any caucasoid,hell even curries could cuck them

i hate that

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Asians are racist to them despite being uglier,also the average Arabs,blacks or even Latino as more chance of being mixed with white blood

fuck subhumans chink man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730

Attachments

• SnapInsta.io-Chinese basketball fans yell N-word to black players!!.mp4
    1.3 MB
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44730, lightskinbengali and aspiringexcel
Miscegenation usually means that you get the worst traits from both sides and in my defence I advocate for Total Death, TND and such would insufficient on their own at this point
Nigga weren’t you the same one crying about how over it is for you as an Asian jfl :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and KING REIDYZ
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 44730, iblamechico, lightskinbengali and 2 others
Bro why are you so mad that he said that

he said some racist stuff, you did do nothing like a cuck, you go back to you house and make a .org threaf about it

manlet rage jfl

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, iblamechico and Deleted member 32734
At the supermarket, i nearly attacked the sushi seller after he reportedly told me: "Here, we're not in Gaza, we pay, we don't steal."

Asians are racist to ud despite being uglier,also the average Arabs,blacks or even Latino as more chance of being mixed with white blood

fuck subhumans chink man
why are all blacks retards even on obscure, niche internet forums

literally never seen a black type a coherent sentence before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730 and Deleted member 32410

He’s Arab (Maghrebi Moroccan) or can you not fucking read you absolute fucking retard. The Gook told him that “this is not Palestine you don’t have to steal to get stuff here” he wouldn’t have SAID THIS if OP was black brainlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30254, sportsmogger, Lean4Life and 3 others
Who's uglier?..

Tinderstat5  country percentage

Bro why are you so mad that he said that

he said some racist stuff, you did do nothing like a cuck, you go back to you house and make a .org threaf about it

manlet rage jfl
Are you retarded I nearly attacked him but the security guard stopped it bro

My best friend for half of my life was Korean. I miss that fucker.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, ElBastardo and FaceandBBC

Kys

Whats your race ?

He’s Arab (Maghrebi Moroccan) or can you not fucking read you absolute fucking retard. The Gook told him that “this is not Palestine you don’t have to steal to get stuff here” he wouldn’t have SAID THIS if OP was black brainlet

everyone outside this blue area is swarthy and black

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Yes he can’t read lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
They are so obsessed with black no wonder they created site where blacks cuck their women

Aspie race

fuck subhumans chink man
are they really racist against Arabs? they're nice from what I experienced

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Bushman
don’t care incel
muslims really are the most loud, arrogant, lazy, assbackwards, smelly and dumb humans to inhabit this earth, essentially blacks save all benefits

syrian refugee at my job didn't even know how to hold a broom correctly. funny people

Last edited:
muslism really are the most loud, arrogant, lazy, assbackwards, smelly and dumb humans to inhabit this earth, essentially blacks save all benefits.

syrian refugee at my job didn't even know how to hold a broom correctly. funny people
Give me your address inshAllah

lmao ive met a korean girl and i can tell you they are not chill lol.

she was telling me how in korea theyre very racist towards darker races like africans and south east asias/south asins

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30254

fuck subhumans chink man
yeah i agree with u OP , asians are uglier than arabs, blacks, latinos.

but u have to admit that they're less criminal minded. arabs blacks latinos are criminals half the time

fuck subhumans chink man
It's the chinks and especially SEAs

Go back to africa, nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44730
Asians are ugly asf but their countries are more developed than other ethnics which is why they feel superior even though that’s no good reason any person should feel superior over jfl

It’s pathetic