It's so over at 5'11 srs

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken

Look at him, he's 5'11 yet still gets heightmogged by the BBC. You didn't even have to see his face and you could tell he comes over way smaller and weaker. You have to be atleast 6'2 to really stand out atleast here in the Netherlands. And the fact I probably won't grow anymore makes me legit consider suicide.

This is why I'm so full of anger towards you guys:
@freakofnature @nattycel @fobos

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Lorsss, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Some can grow until 19-20. How old are you?

Dude he literally height mogged everyone behind him chill out lmao

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and toptearmm
Move to the 3rd world

Yeah, it sucks being 5’11 especially here in NL but recently I’ve realized that it could’ve been a lot worse. I could’ve been a 5’2 turbomanlet which gets heightmogged by little kids every single day.
Just pray that you get another growth spurt and still manage to make it to 6’2.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chinko, Blitz and 3 others
Cope

I'm 5'11 I've dated multiple girls who had 6'3+, if you're at least 2 inch taller than her it's sufficient if your face body and dicking is good enough

Look at him, he's 5'11 yet still gets heightmogged by the BBC. You didn't even have to see his face and you could tell he comes over way smaller and weaker. You have to be atleast 6'2 to really stand out atleast here in the Netherlands. And the fact I probably won't grow anymore makes me legit consider suicide.

You should just get an X-ray done to see if you’ll actually have a chance to grow more tbh. At least you’ll know wheter it’s over or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yeah, it sucks being 5’11 especially here in NL but recently I’ve realized that it could’ve been a lot worse. I could’ve been a 5’2 turbomanlet which gets heightmogged by little kids every single day.
My high prenatal T bully friend is a cunt. He started smoking at 12 and he looks so fucked up. He's 5'6 MAX and he'll most likely not grow anymore. I'll be so happy seeing him get bullied and everything for beind a manlet and becoming incel :D

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Alexanderr and Lorsss
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BigBoy
yea im praying to gandy that i get an extra 2 inches and end up at 6'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Alexanderr
My high prenatal T bully friend is a cunt. He started smoking at 12 and he looks so fucked up. He's 5'6 MAX and he'll most likely not grow anymore. I'll be so happy seeing him get bullied and everything for beind a manlet and becoming incel :D
Cope, smoking doesn’t stunt growth. A friend of mine started at 12 and today he’s 20 cm taller than his dad

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Cope, smoking doesn’t stunt growth. A friend of mine started at 12 and today he’s 20 cm taller than his dad
Anecdotes mean nothing you fucking retard how is that cope. It's a scientific fact smoking can stunt growth and has many health side effects

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

rip. im 6ft 2 hope i get to 6ft 5

• +1
yea im praying to gandy that i get an extra 2 inches and end up at 6'
Same. I'm planning LL for 2 inches on my femur if I don't. I'd rather be crippled for 4 months and 6 foot, than 5'10 and "healthy"

• +1
Anecdotes mean nothing you fucking retard how is that cope. It's a scientific fact smoking can stunt growth and has many health side effects
he would have been a foot taller if he didn't smoke
You are BLESSED with your height
i got mogged 2 days ago, the guy was at least 6ft 7.

• Woah
Same. I'm planning LL for 2 inches on my femur if I don't. I'd rather be crippled for 4 months and 6 foot, than 5'10 and "healthy"
ded srs? i wouldnt go that far tbh.

ive heard LL can fuck you up permanently if done incorrectly and you wont be able to do certain motions.

youre 16 so u still have time to grow, u might end up at 6 ft

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
You’re saying smoking doesn't stunt growth based off of your friend growing taller than his dad even while he smoked?
You are BLESSED with your height
People really don't appreciate what they have until they don't have it anymore.

• +1
lol, get ready to be in a wheelchair by age 50

• So Sad
You’re saying smoking doesn't stunt growth based off of your friend growing taller than his dad even while he smoked?

People really don't appreciate what they have until they don't have it anymore.
Tbh height matters even a bit more imo here in the Netherlands. I see some guys that look low tier normie or even a little bit weird but they're tall so they can get a girl, even if she's not the prettiest.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
ded srs? i wouldnt go that far tbh.

ive heard LL can fuck you up permanently if done incorrectly and you wont be able to do certain motions.

youre 16 so u still have time to grow, u might end up at 6 ft
No bro I asked my doctor and he said judging by growth patterns and my sudden growth, I won't even grow another inch.
LL is completely safe if you do 3 inches for femur and 2 inches for tibia.
When it gets dangerous is wehn it heals and you break the bone again. For people wanting to grow more than 5 inches it's pretty much over.
Not to mention the fact that it costs like atleast 60k if you want it done somewhere decent, and that's only one segment. Together they would be around 150k.
Not worth if you make less than 200k per year tbh
lol, get ready to be in a wheelchair by age 50
Quite literally do not give a single shit what happens at 50. Live in the present and not the future dumbass.

No bro I asked my doctor and he said judging by growth patterns and my sudden growth, I won't even grow another inch.
When it gets dangerous is wehn it heals and you break the bone again. For people wanting to grow more than 5 inches it's pretty much over.
Not to mention the fact that it costs like atleast 60k if you want it done somewhere decent, and that's only one segment. Together they would be around 150k.

Quite literally do not give a single shit what happens at 50. Live in the present and not the future dumbass.
then go on roids, bleach your skin, go into crime to make money.
Live in the present and not the future dumbass.

• +1

Not a good mentality to have dude, there's a big chance you could grow very old up to 80/90/100

you shouldnt do it tbh. im only 5'10" and rarely get heightmogged, its not worth it imo.

then go on roids, bleach your skin, go into crime to make money.
Live in the present and not the future dumbass.
That's shit logic.
Why the fuck would you care about what happens at 50? It's not that easy to commit crimes dumbass. Muh jusut rob a bank jfl.

Being gl in your prime and crippled at 50>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being a manlet and being able to stand up at 50
You're probably older than 30 to actually be thinking about your 50s. Why the fuck would I ever care about something more than 2 decades away?

you shouldnt do it tbh. im only 5'10" and rarely get heightmogged, its not worth it imo.
Literally no risk if done by Paley. I'm trying to be a gigachad lol. Can't settle for normmie 5'10.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
5 foot 11 is manlet

6 foot 2 is average

That's shit logic.
Why the fuck would you care about what happens at 50? It's not that easy to commit crimes dumbass. Muh jusut rob a bank jfl.

Being gl in your prime and crippled at 50>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> being a manlet and being able to stand up at 50
You're probably older than 30 to actually be thinking about your 50s. Why the fuck would I ever care about something more than 2 decades away?
lol im 16,
5 foot 11 is manlet

6 foot 2 is average
in your dreams
5 foot 11 is manlet

6 foot 2 is average
no, 6ft 8 is below average =.
7ft = average,
8ft 11 = above average

• +1
Reactions: TryingToLooksmax
u live in india?
no, USA. im actually surprised because i thought the average height was 5'9".

either the area i live in is all manlets or im 5'11", but i dont think its the latter

Literally no risk if done by Paley. I'm trying to be a gigachad lol. Can't settle for normmie 5'10.
you can;t be a gigachad at 6ft. 6ft 5 minimum. to be a gigachad you have to mog in everything you do

then why the fuck would you care about being crippled in your 50s? You're goign to waste your prime 20s and end up an oldcel jfl

Ok then chad
nope. im going to be a gigachad in less than 5 years.

Bro just he got heightmogged by this one giant doesn’t mean that “it’s over” at 5’11”. Srs people on this forum are ridiculous
Can mods start banning threads like these or moving them to other sections? I’m tired of threads like these adding literally nothing worth knowing to the conversation, and they don’t belong in the looksmaxxing section.

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: TryingToLooksmax and BigBoy
Tbh height matters even a bit more imo here in the Netherlands. I see some guys that look low tier normie or even a little bit weird but they're tall so they can get a girl, even if she's not the prettiest.
Almost everyone here is tall so the female standards for a male’s height will also, be higher.
It sucks, but it’s a reality we have to face.

• +1
Bro just he got heightmogged by this one giant doesn’t mean that “it’s over” at 5’11”. Srs people on this forum are ridiculous
Can mods start banning threads like these or moving them to other sections? I’m tired of threads like these adding literally nothing worth knowing to the conversation, and they don’t belong in the looksmaxxing section.
Man suck a dick. I don't spread the blackpill to make people feel good I spread it for the truth

• Woah
It’s a mog or get mogged world.

• +1
I'm 5'9-5'10. With shoes i can fraud to 5'10-5'11 and still constantly get heightmogged where i live. I'd say that 6' is the young male average nowadays. I facemog the majority of "normal" males on the street tho.

• +1
That black dude is probably 6'4-6'5, it's pretty rare to find people that tall, after 5'1-6'1 height only matters for male-male competition or as a striking feature, I'd still rather have a facial striking feature than a body one like a big frame, height or 10 inches cock

Man suck a dick. I don't spread the blackpill to make people feel good I spread it for the truth

You and I both know that 5’11” is a perfectly manageable height in the US, even in the Netherlands this is only slightly below average. Everyone already knows about the height black pill. Threads exactly like this one have been posted more times than I can count. If your post had any sort of significance (displaying height black pill stats or something) it would actually be valuable

Bruh, I’m 5’ 10 and have never once in my life felt insecure about my height (and I live in Texas where most of the men in the cities are atleast 5’8)

Seriously, get over yourself. Life isn’t over unless you’re a true manlet (under 5’7)

Girls do care about height but not as much as they care about face, confidence, money, etc...

@fobos is a tallcel?

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back