ITT Post Good Looking Men with Below Average Maxillas

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Any examples? Need some motivation for mouth breathers so we don't rope.

Depends on your age bro. Are you past the age of 18? Like me? Surgerymaxxing for me tbqh

I thought you were getting jaw implants?
I've thought about it and I think I need a chin implant, because I could improve my jawline just by chewing (gum) a lot. Aren't I correct?

I've thought about it and I think I need a chin implant, because I could improve my jawline just by chewing (gum) a lot. Aren't I correct?

The improvements negligible compared to implants I would get them if I was you or some other form of jaw surgery

The improvements negligible compared to implants I would get them if I was you or some other form of jaw surgery
I'll remember that, thanks.

IMG 20181217 164610 268

Same i went full autist check ur pms badoo hottie swimstar
I was so aesthetic in 7th grade. Then I became incel, now Chad again. My development is all over the place

I was so aesthetic in 7th grade. Then I became incel, now Chad again. My development is all over the place
Ik u had a massive chin but bad eyes. Tbh we dont look taht different

Ik u had a massive chin but bad eyes. Tbh we dont look taht different
My face was narrow=wide looking chin. I was a Twink as well. Still am but at least I'm tall and built now so it's ok

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
My face was narrow=wide looking chin. I was a Twink as well. Still am but at least I'm tall and built now so it's ok
I am the most alpha chad so i cant relate. A kid said i couldnt knock him down so I did and didnt let him up until recess ended

Just rope

IMG 0324
B4Jg5p1
Ryan gosling film de4259b4abc784e312a677e5b48132ff6b2d8590 s800 c85

Also basicly any good looking asian dude

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and SHARK
Thank you for being the only person to actually do what the post said.

I cant post gl people with long midfaces if u want more copefuel