Serious I've never been drunk

SHARK

SHARK

Zephir
Thanks to a sheltered childhood, I never went to a HS party where people drank. Still to this day I've never drank more than 3 beers in an hour. I didn't feel shit from that. What does alcohol make you feel like? Does it make you feel euphoric like drugs? Where does my mind go? Can I not control myself? I'm paranoid as fuck about it. Should have learned this shit when I was 14.

Coping

Coping

Zephir
I had like two glasses of whiskey once all it did was give me a big headache and I couldn’t walk properly, it’s dumb af maybe I gotta try something else

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
It’s always good to know your limit, If u just stick to beer ur in the clear. U will just have a great night and u will be able to control it, however lots of hard liquor then u really get fucked. That’s where u can’t control it. I personally like to start out with few beers then shot of patron repeat until I get to 3-4 shots ( I’m a lightweight)

I rarely touch alcohol now unless I’m going out to eat. It makes food taste good. I recommend just sticking with kratom or weed. That’s my current poison

SHARK

SHARK

Zephir
It’s always good to know your limit, If u just stick to beer ur in the clear. U will just have a great night and u will be able to control it, however lots of hard liquor then u really get fucked. That’s where u can’t control it. I personally like to start out with few beers then shot of patron repeat until I get to 3-4 shots ( I’m a lightweight)

I rarely touch alcohol now unless I’m going out to eat. It makes food taste good. I recommend just sticking with kratom or weed. That’s my current poison
But how does it make you feel mentally? Euphoric? Or just relaxed?

spark

spark

Zephir
Thanks to a sheltered childhood, I never went to a HS party where people drank. Still to this day I've never drank more than 3 beers in an hour. I didn't feel shit from that. What does alcohol make you feel like? Does it make you feel euphoric like drugs? Where does my mind go? Can I not control myself? I'm paranoid as fuck about it. Should have learned this shit when I was 14.
I have never smoked s cig

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Same bro, and I'm 18.

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
Drinking is haram :feelshmm::feelsahh:

Users who are viewing this thread