D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿

285980229 345257571027448 5160285667370685502 n
286251183 1819728174903387 5968972694301004059 n
286450300 170226038780704 1404837836487278897 n
286080935 430297595273485 8023657240227883878 n
286483999 1895563327308288 5268101679079554965 n

I've always been very insecure of my smile ever since i got impacted teeth and inflammatory gum disease from genetics and stress, I used to have really straight teeth

Then I stopped brushing for a year they impacted and I needed braces and extractions, i've been on braces for the past 2.5 years and I didn't brush or wear my bands ONCE, and so now I'm paying the price. I'm kinda happy my braces are off tbh because now I have confidence with my smile, plus I thought it'd look a lot worse once I had them removed but it's genuinely not that bad for everything I put them through.

I bonesmashed one day (that's why I'm bruised as fuck) and it knocked my front tooth out so I had to get it re attached preserve it in milk put it bak in visit the dentist you know the drill and I guess over time it just became what it is now.
I am gonna wait though for a year, my mom is getting veneers we're on medicaid and it pays for veneers if it's REALLY bad like my moms teeth and mine. She just got hers pulled and is undergoing the operation this year, and I will do the same next year.
Anyways, is my smile attractive?

Do i have a confident, young, youthful, attractive face to girls?
Do u think if I smiled in the classroom to girls she would fall for me?
Having braces off now has given me a sort of confident boost, I feel like I'm higher PSL now.

I am almost at Lachowski level if not mogging him when it comes to smile and harmony, I htink I'm gonna go and join the highschool in my new city and slay all the foids with my new found success and fortune.
I HAVE INFINITE TIMES MORE APPEAL THAN VINNIE HACKER (IVE NOW SURPASSED MT IDOL I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME!) AND EVERY OTHER TIKTOK PRETTYBOY I AM A GIGA ULTIMATE KING PRETTYBOY AND AM HAILED AS THE LORD OF LOOKSMAXXING!

All the popular kids have to have a good smile, and now that I do kinda I can at least get a few slays by next year!
I will be NT, get friends, a girlfriend, listen to juice wrld in a new highschool, play football, eat lunch at a school cafeteria for the first time in 2.5 years with better teeth, and socialize with my teachers because I'm legit chad tier now.
Thanks guys, again rate me please, just be honest dont lie to me alright!

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, oldcelloser, Deleted member 18776 and 24 others
Wall of mentally deranged schizophrenia and autism

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, Zeruel, Lycan and 22 others

View attachment 1720202View attachment 1720201View attachment 1720200View attachment 1720199View attachment 1720198
I've always been very insecure of my smile ever since i got impacted teeth and inflammatory gum disease from genetics and stress, I used to have really straight teeth
View attachment 1720209View attachment 1720213View attachment 1720215View attachment 1720218
Then I stopped brushing for a year they impacted and I needed braces and extractions, i've been on braces for the past 2.5 years and I didn't brush or wear my bands ONCE, and so now I'm paying the price. I'm kinda happy my braces are off tbh because now I have confidence with my smile, plus I thought it'd look a lot worse once I had them removed but it's genuinely not that bad for everything I put them through.

I bonesmashed one day (that's why I'm bruised as fuck) and it knocked my front tooth out so I had to get it re attached preserve it in milk put it bak in visit the dentist you know the drill and I guess over time it just became what it is now.
I am gonna wait though for a year, my mom is getting veneers we're on medicaid and it pays for veneers if it's REALLY bad like my moms teeth and mine. She just got hers pulled and is undergoing the operation this year, and I will do the same next year.
Anyways, is my smile attractive?

Do i have a confident, young, youthful, attractive face to girls?
Do u think if I smiled in the classroom to girls she would fall for me?
Having braces off now has given me a sort of confident boost, I feel like I'm higher PSL now.

I am almost at Lachowski level if not mogging him when it comes to smile and harmony, I htink I'm gonna go and join the highschool in my new city and slay all the foids with my new found success and fortune.
I HAVE INFINITE TIMES MORE APPEAL THAN VINNIE HACKER (IVE NOW SURPASSED MT IDOL I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME!) AND EVERY OTHER TIKTOK PRETTYBOY I AM A GIGA ULTIMATE KING PRETTYBOY AND AM HAILED AS THE LORD OF LOOKSMAXXING!

All the popular kids have to have a good smile, and now that I do kinda I can at least get a few slays by next year!
I will be NT, get friends, a girlfriend, listen to juice wrld in a new highschool, play football, eat lunch at a school cafeteria for the first time in 2.5 years with better teeth, and socialize with my teachers because I'm legit chad tier now.

@RODEBLUR YOU SEE THIS SHIT NIGGER. UGLY ASS MOFO OVER HERE

You are insane.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, Yerico7, rand anon and 5 others
handsome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, oldcelloser and Deleted member 19301
how whats bad about me>? be honest? am i good looking yes ro NO
Your photoshopped teeth, delete your looksmax and tiktok account before you hurt yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, justinzayn, rand anon and 7 others
:feelsbadman:

Trolling level : expert

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Emzi, babouchelelouche and 15 others
gay and photoshop

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
nigga lmfao its not ill psot a video soon my teeth are real nigga i cant help it my gum disease and bad habits fucked me over this aint a larp nigga
Your whole persona is a larp, you wont convience me otherwise. Focus on trolling these other dickheads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Yerico7, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Another sleepless night for me. :trepidation:

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 17430, Nibbletslol and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Your whole persona is a larp, you wont convience me otherwise. Focus on trolling these other dickheads
i dont need to convince a newfag that im real everyone knows im real and ive provided countless evidence

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 18244
Godspeed James. Nobody looksmaxxes like you do.

i dont need to convince a newfag that im real everyone knows im real and ive provided countless evidence
Newfag? I’ve been lurking since lookism boy

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
I hope you are trolling cus if not this is sad

you looked good when you were young, not sure what got into you to do this to urself

• +1
Reactions: Eren, RAITEIII, Yerico7 and 5 others

you looked good when you were young, not sure what got into you to do this to urself
Ofc he’s trolling

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 16474
2925653 286450300 170226038780704 1404837836487278897 n
2925655 285980229 345257571027448 5160285667370685502 n
2925654 286251183 1819728174903387 5968972694301004059 n

what the fuk

Ramirez maxing

Richard ramirez teeth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, justinzayn, Clark69 and 5 others
@Witheredly90

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
biggest looksmaxer here ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadtindermoney and bogii
this is how looksmaxing can ascend you when you're overdone

why are you editing pics to try and get clout on "looksmax.org", I thought you was serious before about getting bullied on this site and that but you get off or get some sort of weird high on trolling, you know the answer yourself, I have seen healthier meth addicts

upvotes james threads on sight crew

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
You are looking like a king.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
why are you editing pics to try and get clout on "looksmax.org", I thought you was serious before about getting bullied on this site and that but you get off or get some sort of weird high on trolling, you know the answer yourself, I have seen healthier meth addicts
im not editing shit nigga i cant help the way i look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

im not trolling i cant help the way i look

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Newfag? I’ve been lurking since lookism boy
okay my bad youre legit but still your new to this website which makes u a NOOB so ur opinion MEANS NOTHING here ok ok ok

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I would rate you a
2/10. You have about equal appeal as this guy

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch, Clark69, Nibbletslol and 1 other person
using face app to morph your face
nigga i dont morph or have any edit apps
my teeth are like this and it hurts my feelings nigga i cant help it
ill take a video of my teeth to post here soon

nigga i dont morph or have any edit apps
my teeth are like this and it hurts my feelings nigga i cant help it
ill take a video of my teeth to post here soon
in that case kys it helps against the pain

damn bro so whats bad about my face in total why cant i get a gf
not to be rude but you look like if an angry gremlin had sex with shrek and that baby had sex with smeagol/golem

not to be rude but you look like if an angry gremlin had sex with shrek and that baby had sex with smeagol/golem
ok what surgerise do i need to be a prettyboy then?
i am getting rhino in november do u think i could be a prettyboy chad then>

ok what surgerise do i need to be a prettyboy then?
i am getting rhino in november do u think i could be a prettyboy chad then>
i don't know if anything will save you tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
are thosing bruises around your eyes from bonesmashing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back