Jaw Implant Update : Pre-surgical Consult with Dr Ramieri

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Hi guys as promised please see an update on my jaw implant with Dr Ramieri.

I have added it to my main thread which can be seen here for new users.

It's a very brief pre-surgical video, I'm hoping to make one final video for you guys showing the final results of everything.

Thanks to @deepweb1298 who helped with the upload.

We will all make it :feelsautistic:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Patient A, Deleted member 14774 and 28 others
That hair transplant or whatever you got makes you look so much younger

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, ChristianChad and Gaia262
how much would CW roation cost

did i DM you already for surgery advice?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
how much would CW roation cost

did i DM you already for surgery advice?

For a bimax and genio I paid €15k , you did but always happy to help out 💪

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
How old are you OP? looks good

Bimax I understand, how come you resort to implants before losing fat? Your face looks fatter than mine and I'm 100% higher bodyfat than you

You need buccal fat removal if your facial fat is resistant (due to being Indian and thousands of years of fried samosa PUFAs altering u epigenitically giving u perma bloated face)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, Anchor_Ship, Corleone and 2 others
How old are you OP? looks good

Bimax I understand, how come you resort to implants before losing fat? Your face looks fatter than mine and I'm 100% higher bodyfat than you

You need buccal fat removal if your facial fat is resistant (due to being Indian and thousands of years of fried samosa PUFAs altering u epigenitically giving u perma bloated face)

I'm 29

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 19499, Hades and 3 others

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish, fuckedupmanlet and Gaia262
Gaia bro you’re literally my inspiration to get looksmax surgeries.
I hope everything turns out good for you.
Probably one of the few guys on this forum with a normal functioning brain.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 1851, Patient A and 11 others
tell Ramieri to be more friendly to me please (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Pumanator, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
Good stuff OP! I can't wait to see the result.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Corleone, fuckedupmanlet and 2 others
Hi guys as promised please see an update on my jaw implant with Dr Ramieri.

I have added it to my main thread which can be seen here for new users.

It's a very brief pre-surgical video, I'm hoping to make one final video for you guys showing the final results of everything.

Thanks to @deepweb1298 who helped with the upload.

We will all make it :feelsautistic:

I know I commented on your profile already but dude you’re such an inspiration for aspiring looksmaxxers like myself. I’m genuinely glad for your ascension Gaia; we’re all gonna fucking make it if we try.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bossman, Yerico7, NegativeNorwood and 1 other person
I don’t trust that doc

• Woah
Aesthetically for me I don’t trust him

• +1
Ramieri seems like a fucking dickhead. Look at his facial expressions. I think I would hit him in the face before surgery.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 8869, Corleone and 1 other person
Great results boyo, you look great now (y)

• +1
Ramieri seems like a fucking dickhead. Look at his facial expressions. I think I would hit him in the face before surgery.

He is actually an extremely good guy, I would only support someone who I believe deserved it.

You can see my other threads where I shred other surgeons who were actually bad people.

Dr Ramieri put alot of effort into me, even though I might not get to be "chad" I did have the care and attention of one. He would wait by my hospital bedside to wake up for anaesthsia, check up multiple times daily, have his personal number that he responds to in minutes. Braught a whole team to support me, constantly find ways to improve the plan. The list is endless.

I do see your point in this specific video, he made this video just for this forum as I asked him. He browsed this forum and saw what is posted here I.e. racism , Nazi's, ect . I have been trying to explain we are not all like that. This thread alone has one racist post + a threat to him. So I can't show him.

He is a hidden gem.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, Patient A, Yerico7 and 13 others
I have a question : why didnt u get custom infraorbital rims to get tighter lower lid, and positive orbital vectors? Those implants are marginally less important imo

• +1
I have a question : why didnt u get custom infraorbital rims to get tighter lower lid, and positive orbital vectors? Those implants are marginally less important imo
The implant I had did cover part of the infraboribital area. But not all the way.

I had a rhinoplasty also breaking the nose at the same time so I think he was worried it may interfere with that if we covered the whole area.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 18840
The implant I had did cover part of the infraboribital area. But not all the way.

I had a rhinoplasty also breaking the nose at the same time so I think he was worried it may interfere with that if we covered the whole area.
At first i considered your nose to be a botched doll nose but seems like with healing it gets better. Can you show a current video front and sides or pics?.
How long its been since you got your rhino? Me on the other hand asked for very conservative rhino and while it looks way better it’s not as massive of a change i expected

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Gaia262
At first i considered your nose to be a botched doll nose but seems like with healing it gets better. Can you show a current video front and sides or pics?.
How long its been since you got your rhino? Me on the other hand asked for very conservative rhino and while it looks way better it’s not as massive of a change i expected

Sure, it's been like 9 months now. It will take at least a year before it hits it's final stages of healing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, Patient A and Boldandbeautiful
nigga why would u show him this forum 😂😂😂

I didn't , someone else did. Also he must of been curious of the huge influx of people messaging him after I made my thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Wallenberg and Virgin at 29 😔
I do see your point in this specific video, he made this video just for this forum as I asked him. He browsed this forum and saw what is posted here I.e. racism , Nazi's, ect . I have been trying to explain we are not all like that. This thread alone has one racist post + a threat to him. So I can't show him.
Yeah, this is retarded. Some people don't want to show their before and afters here because of all the nonsense misogyny, racebaits, violence glorification, etc. The looksmaxing section should be moderated heavily and all non-looksmaxing nonsense should be deleted.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 1851, Patient A and 10 others
@Gaia262 does Ramieri accept digital CT scans?

• +1
Yes he does, you can drop it to him by email.
I have sent my CT scan to Dr. Y via mail, he only accepts physical DVDs/CDs as far as I know. Good to hear that Ramieri accepts digital files.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Gaia262
Hey again Bro - As always mirin your progress and wishing you all the best of luck in your ascenion.

I was wondering since obviously having a lefort 1 can effect your nose- if youre considering bimax is it unwise to get a nose job beforehand?

I would get the jaw surgery first but its just not really practical for me to get jaw surgery rn cos Im in a fixed term work contract and have to officecel- I would want to get a fully remote job so I can recover at home before I get the bimax. Well I might not get bimax actually because Ramieri has reccomended me lower jaw and genio only, my maxilla is pretty good in terms of forward growth- but I personally feel I could benefit just from a small CW rotation to improve my smile. The vibe i got in the consult was that I could get a lefort 1 if I wanted but he wasnt specifically reccomending it for me. Realisitically I would need to wait 18 more months for jaw surgery- but rhino I could just do now

And yeah I think ramieri is a good guy tbh- he likes to do everything properly and by the book doesnt want to cut corners. I had a consult with Birbe recently and he reccomended srgery first approach for me but I think hes just tryna cut corners cos he doenst have a UK ortho. Since then Ive heard a few horror stories about Birbe so im just gonna write off than consultation and trust ramieri instead

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔 and Gaia262
Dude you look good in motion, surprised at how youthful and good your eyes look. This was from Infraorbitals with taban? Looks very natural

• +1
Dude you look good in motion, surprised at how youthful and good your eyes look. This was from Infraorbitals with taban? Looks very natural

Thanks bro , The infraorbital malar implants were with Dr Ramieri, yeah my eyes improved alot after the surgery.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator
I have sent my CT scan to Dr. Y via mail, he only accepts physical DVDs/CDs as far as I know. Good to hear that Ramieri accepts digital files.
tbh Ramieri is smart in that sense that he is very up to date. Not like other guys for example Z doesnt even do online consultations jfl

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Gaia262 and Wallenberg
tbh Ramieri is smart in that sense that he is very up to date. Not like other guys for example Z doesnte ve
Yeah, I don't understand why files aren't accepted. But it's OK, not too bad. Takes just some time for the disk to get to Boston.

• +1
He is actually an extremely good guy, I would only support someone who I believe deserved it.

You can see my other threads where I shred other surgeons who were actually bad people.

Dr Ramieri put alot of effort into me, even though I might not get to be "chad" I did have the care and attention of one. He would wait by my hospital bedside to wake up for anaesthsia, check up multiple times daily, have his personal number that he responds to in minutes. Braught a whole team to support me, constantly find ways to improve the plan. The list is endless.

He is a hidden gem.
You are right, I shouldn't be judging him by random video. He helped plenty of dudes and girls and is one of the best surgeons in europe. Good luck with your surgery journey.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Wallenberg and Gaia262
ur being a serious, serious faggot if you share the exact surgeon all over the internet, make the prices skyrocket after YOU got what you needed, then say something like "we are all gonna make it".

no you fucking indian spick, you are literally inhibiting MY ASCENSION by doing shit like this.
Shut the fuck up you body dysmorphic lanklet faggot. You’re the 99% of this forum that stays in the bucket with the rest of the rotters. Keep malding and stay mad pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: epictroll, LightSkinNoob and Gaia262

He is a hidden gem.
Jfl don't show him this forum again, no pros for doing it, only cons.

Also who are the surgeons you had the impression that they were assholes?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Gaia262
If I could pick one surgeon to fix my face I'd pick him for sure. Seems like a good guy that wants to help patients and cares about those people while producing great results

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Gaia262
U look way better.

I think you can larp as early 20s as well

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Gaia262
Good shit happy for u

• +1
You look fucking great my guy, hell yes I like to see that. I've watched your journey for a good while, and you've been a respectful and helpful dude helping me on my own personal journey, so seeing your glow up is making me happy.

The difference in your last video when you were with Ramieri, your whole body language/stature and everything just seems so much more natural/confident. Really looking forward to seeing this jaw implant result, could become common for people with Bimax to get a Jaw Implant at the same time very soon thanks to this.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Wallenberg and Gaia262
When your surgery is @Gaia262 ?

• +1
When your surgery is @Gaia262 ?

Hi bro I had it over a week ago, so far no signs of infection or problems so hopefully it's all ok.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Hi bro I had it over a week ago, so far no signs of infection or problems so hopefully it's all ok.
Have you shown before and afters?

• +1
Acupunture I heard its good for swelling. You maybe can try it.

• +1
Damn, nigga you look so young for your age.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Gaia262
shouldve waited like 6 months. It takes forever to see the real results from any surgery which is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Wallenberg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Syxiacos
Back