Jaw maxxing guide

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Chewing is a very easy softmaxx that can significantly improve your looks. If you’re chewing now or want to get into chewing, this is the guide for you.

Section 1: Chewing

If you want jaw gains, Theres 3 things I can recommend for chewing. Those 3 things are mastic, falim and chisell. I’ll go into depth.

Part 1: Falim

Falim is a gum that has a bland, gas station gum like taste. The texture of it is smooth. When you chew on it, it’s hard but too hard for a beginner. Its also cheap. If you want to get into chewing, falim is a great place to start.

Amazon product ASIN B005GR1WO0
Part 2: Mastic

Mastic is a gum that looks like crystals when you take it out of the box for the first time. You have to chew down on them a little bit to turn it into gum.

once it’s been turned into gum, it has a texture that looks exactly like falim. The hardness of the gum is more than falim imo. The taste is also very different. The taste of falim is bland, the taste of mastic is very “earthy”.

Some users here have said that it tastes like dirt. In my experience, it tastes terrible and leaves a bad taste in your mouth after chewing. So if you can’t tolerate gum tasting bad, mastic isn’t for you. I also wouldn’t recommend mastic for chewing beginners, it’s very hard and can wear your jaw out easily.

Part 3: Chisell

Chisell is chewable silicone that is shaped like a small rectangle. The hardness of chisell varies. It comes in 3 versions, which are “light bite”, “medium bite” and “tough bite”.

I’ve bought all 3. The one you buy depends on how long you’ve been chewing. If you’re a beginner, buy the light bite. If you have some experience with chewing, get the medium or tough bite.

Chisell is not meant to be the only thing you chew either. It’s complementary. If you only chew Chisell, you will wear it down quickly and put holes through it, which renders it useless.

The company that makes these things are generous and have a free unlimited warranty. But that doesn’t mean you will get your Chisell instantly. I’ve had to wait 2-3 weeks to get my replacement chisells in the past. So it’s better for you to just use chisell as something to complement your mastic or falim chewing, which ensures that you can use your chisell for as long as possible and have maximum gains.

Section 2: How to chew

Part 1: Chewing with mastic and falim

Where you chew with mastic and falim is less important. You can chew on your molars, premolars, canines and so on. You will still get gains. You should ideally be chewing with an UP AND DOWN motion.

The length you chew falim or mastic should not exceed 2 hours a day. Or 1 hour a day if you’re combining mastic/falim with another jaw building method like chisell.

If you chew for too long, you will wear down your teeth and put yourself at risk for TMJ. You do NOT WANT TMJ. TMJ will force you to give up chewing.

Part 2: Chewing with chisell

Chisell should ONLY be chewed on your molars. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you chew it on your premolars or canines, you will put holes into your chisell quick, which will end up in it being useless and unchewable. This isn’t just my opinion either. It’s literally in the chisell manual.

Section 3: Gains and what to expect

After chewing for 5 months to a year, you can expect a significantly more defined/widened jaw due to a bigger masseter muscle.

Your masseter muscle isn’t the only thing that can be benefited from chewing. Other regions of your face can also see changes. Examples are your zygomatic arch and your ramus. I don’t want to go too much into detail, so I’ll just link threads and articles that explain or detail this.

https://looksmax.org/threads/chewing-to-develop-zygos.10178/ (Look at Wincels comment)

Chewing can significantly change the bones in your face if you’re young. If you’re past the age of 22-23, don’t expect much tbh. Your jaw will grow but other bones in your face might not move much. So if you’re young, chew. no excuses.

Here are some examples of people who chew maxxed

313190AE 9FC2 4017 BC7F DD2295BD750E
405D54AE 81FC 4F9A 9105 9BC02BF7E392

Section 4: Bloat

This section won’t be long because it’s simple.

Chewing will look like shit if you’re bloated. Lose weight and cut BF if you want your chewing to make your face look defined.

Section 5: Free weighting (experimental)

Free weighting is a new method I picked up recently. The method and how to do it is detailed here

https://web.archive.org/web/2017052...sseter-Temporalis-training-Free-Weight-method

You cannot do this and chew in the same day. It’s too risky. You have to develop a schedule.

@buflek developed a schedule for me. I’ll share it with all you

B2C4F80B C71C 4294 9431 D9777BA6827C

That’s it, that’s my thread.

@KEy21
@Dogs
@OOGABOOGA
@Yummyinmytummy
@Blitz
@LookistWorld
@LordNorwood

Edit: @andy9432 added another valuable experimental method. Y’all should thank him, this method might just work out

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: berlin.1969, mug, Scarfaced and 38 others
High Quality and high iq thread

• +1
Reactions: lcberg04, x5oCrackL0rd-099, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, AscendingHero, Schönling and 4 others
Your 200 iq unleashed

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Blackout.xl
2020 start with so good thread omg

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
What about this method? Timestamped

• +1
Wtf insane iq levels

i am mirin

that guy u showed in the chew max section looked bloated in the before

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 2846
Indeed. U remember my morph i shared with u and @PrettyBoyMaxxing ?

thats lite me after looksmaxxing:cool:
God tier

true saint, my chisell delivered, I hope it won't make me bloat. I'm 20, so there is hope I guess.

@sub6manletnozygos what did u do wrong

High quality IQ effort thread, bookmarked for when my Falim gum arrives, should be this week.

Chewing is a very easy softmaxx that can significantly improve your looks. If you’re chewing now or want to get into chewing, this is the guide for you.

If you want jaw gains, Theres 3 things I can recommend for chewing. Those 3 things are mastic, falim and chisell. I’ll go into depth.

Falim is a gum that has a bland, gas station gum like taste. The texture of it is smooth. When you chew on it, it’s hard but too hard for a beginner. Its also cheap. If you want to get into chewing, falim is a great place to start.

Mastic is a gum that looks like crystals when you take it out of the box for the first time. You have to chew down on them a little bit to turn it into gum.

once it’s been turned into gum, it has a texture that looks exactly like falim. The hardness of the gum is more than falim imo. The taste is also very different. The taste of falim is bland, the taste of mastic is very “earthy”.

Some users here have said that it tastes like dirt. In my experience, it tastes terrible and leaves a bad taste in your mouth after chewing. So if you can’t tolerate gum tasting bad, mastic isn’t for you. I also wouldn’t recommend mastic for chewing beginners, it’s very hard and can wear your jaw out easily.

Chisell is chewable silicone that is shaped like a small rectangle. The hardness of chisell varies. It comes in 3 versions, which are “light bite”, “medium bite” and “tough bite”.

I’ve bought all 3. The one you buy depends on how long you’ve been chewing. If you’re a beginner, buy the light bite. If you have some experience with chewing, get the medium or tough bite.

Chisell is not meant to be the only thing you chew either. It’s complementary. If you only chew Chisell, you will wear it down quickly and put holes through it, which renders it useless.

The company that makes these things are generous and have a free unlimited warranty. But that doesn’t mean you will get your Chisell instantly. I’ve had to wait 2-3 weeks to get my replacement chisells in the past. So it’s better for you to just use chisell as something to complement your mastic or falim chewing, which ensures that you can use your chisell for as long as possible and have maximum gains.

Where you chew with mastic and falim is less important. You can chew on your molars, premolars, canines and so on. You will still get gains. You should ideally be chewing with an UP AND DOWN motion.

The length you chew falim or mastic should not exceed 2 hours a day. Or 1 hour a day if you’re combining mastic/falim with another jaw building method like chisell.

If you chew for too long, you will wear down your teeth and put yourself at risk for TMJ. You do NOT WANT TMJ. TMJ will force you to give up chewing.

Chisell should ONLY be chewed on your molars. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you chew it on your premolars or canines, you will put holes into your chisell quick, which will end up in it being useless and unchewable. This isn’t just my opinion either. It’s literally in the chisell manual.

After chewing for 5 months to a year, you can expect a significantly more defined/widened jaw due to a bigger masseter muscle.

Your masseter muscle isn’t the only thing that can be benefited from chewing. Other regions of your face can also see changes. Examples are your zygomatic arch and your ramus. I don’t want to go too much into detail, so I’ll just link threads and articles that explain or detail this.

https://looksmax.org/threads/chewing-to-develop-zygos.10178/ (Look at Wincels comment)

Chewing can significantly change the bones in your face if you’re young. If you’re past the age of 22-23, don’t expect much tbh. Your jaw will grow but other bones in your face might not move much. So if you’re young, chew. no excuses.

View attachment 228946
View attachment 228947

Chewing will look like shit if you’re bloated. Lose weight and cut BF if you want your chewing to make your face look defined.

Free weighting is a new method I picked up recently. The method and how to do it is detailed here

https://web.archive.org/web/2017052...sseter-Temporalis-training-Free-Weight-method

You cannot do this and chew in the same day. It’s too risky. You have to develop a schedule.

View attachment 228954

@KEy21
@Dogs
@OOGABOOGA
@Yummyinmytummy
@Blitz
@LookistWorld
@LordNorwood

Edit: @andy9432 added another valuable experimental method. Y’all should thank him, this method might just work out

Nice. This guide gives me hope. I pray my masseters look good

• +1
How to get slayer lower third:
Get to 10% bodyfat->bimax with ccw rotation+genioplasty->custom wraparound jaw implant->custom malar implants->buccal fat removal->lip stretcher+conservative fillers->grow a designer stubble->lemon juicemaxx to pinken lips->submental lipo-> hyoid lift
How to get slayer lower third:
Get to 10% bodyfat->bimax with ccw rotation+genioplasty->custom wraparound jaw implant->custom malar implants->buccal fat removal->lip stretcher+conservative fillers->grow a designer stubble->lemon juicemaxx to pinken lips->submental lipo-> hyoid lift
80,000$ ez

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
You're either skinny fat or it's your genetic fat distribution, which often gets better with age.
But basically:
I took after grandad, hair genetics, nose, chin, jaw, etc. I saw his pictures in his youth and he has undefined cheekbones but now he has them, quite noticeable I would say.

I'm already skinny, 187cm 65kg jfl. But my face is kinda fat? Like puffy chicks idk
you're skinnyfat

you look skinny because you have no muscle

all this cope doesn't register in my brain.

hormones or nothing, don't @ me if you ain't blasting dht and growth hormone.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Section 4 is very important

Stop this brother. Chewing isn’t cope. It’s tried, tested and backed by science

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and IWantToMax
Falim is a turkish chew btw
Chewing did not help me to get results i expect and i lose it
I am going for exercises
Still gona chew falim here and there

Parto 5: Born Kinko

Screenshot 2020 01 15 17 18 38 390 commiuigallery
Screenshot 2020 01 15 17 18 52 017 commiuigallery

• +1
Reactions: Eazybone187
I'm telling you guys.

Brooklyn gum is pretty hard, no need for falim or mastic.

Just chew it for 2/3 hours and it gets pretty hard.

BTW chewing definitely improved my jawline.
It ascended hard honestly thanks to that

High quality thread, good job bro

Indeed. U remember my morph i shared with u and @PrettyBoyMaxxing ?

thats lite me after looksmaxxing:cool:
nibba send me that morph of u

you can trust me

you called me your son

@Dyorotic2 im @ing you cuz im gonna inject cjc or other shit to grow in height and facial bones

enlighten me on DHT man

i don't care about hair loss

i can do stuff to not lose hair

i can get a red light therapy hat for myself and wear it during the day

i am not gonna go bald anytime soon

dm about dht pls

where to get it

how to use it

what can i expect

pls

thanks bro

mirin your high iq bro, keep shinning brother. jbs coming at your direction

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Blackout.xl
Been chewing Falim for months, gives me squareish face (in a good way), masseter pull my skin around mandible so my jaw looks sharp and defined. I also got some kind of hollow lower cheeks? hollow cheeks but on the lower part only. I have very high set zygos but not wide so still aiming for more leanmaxx to avoid bloated looks.

Chewmax is legit if you have low bf and have good masseter shape

• +1
ive been chewing gum for years. i now look bloated to to a lack of zygomatic and orbital projection and a hypertrophied masseter.
also, my dentist said that chewing has worn down my molars to that of a geriatrics

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: infini and Deleted member 4946
ive been chewing gum for years. i now look bloated to to a lack of zygomatic and orbital projection and a hypertrophied masseter.
also, my dentist said that chewing has worn down my molars to that of a geriatrics
Over for u.

When we chew should our tongue be on our palate?

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
just ordered falim from turkey. May get stopped at border.
Screen Shot 2020 04 15 at 62049 PM

Every body's trying to get a glow up during quarantine jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Good_Little_Goy and Blackout.xl
How many falims a day? also when should you add more and how many?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

View attachment 228946
View attachment 228947

View attachment 228954

@KEy21
@Dogs
@OOGABOOGA
@Yummyinmytummy
@Blitz
@LookistWorld
@LordNorwood

With how many Falims at once would you recommend a beginner? At what pace should you increase the amount and also by how much?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401