Jaw shape and width is all about teeth arch

OverForMe

OverForMe

Dio
If you have a narrow lower arch and large upper arch you will look like a jawlet
You need to have a large lower teeth arch to have the appearance of a big wide jaw
Many people have large upper arch making them seem bloated or fat with a overbite caused by narrow lower arch making the jaw seem
narrow
Having a large upper arch and narrow lower arch is the worst becosue the difference can be seen more than if you had same size narrow lower arch and upper arch making the face harmounious and not bloated jawlet
Chad has both wide
Only fix is custom braces making the lower arch large or upper arch smaller
Jaw surgery is a meme

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, thecel, Deleted member 3832 and 2 others
Gonial angle and ramus length matters too, a high gonial angle and short ramus can make your jaw look narrow even if your bigonial width is the same as your bizygomatic width.

• +1
Reactions: draco and Kingkellz
Gonial angle and ramus length matters too, a high gonial angle and short ramus can make your jaw look narrow even if your bigonial width is the same as your bizygomatic width.
its all about teeth arch once you have the right lower arch you look like chad

hmmmmmmmm maybe thats my probmem

Most people have the upper teeth arch making the cheeks wider than the jaw

its all about teeth arch once you have the right lower arch you look like chad
Trust me i know what i am talking about, i have equal teeth archs but my jaw still looks narrow because of my high gonial angle.

im not good at that measuring stuff
If your cheeks are wider than your lower jaw then its likely caused by a narrow lower arch compared to the upper arch
Trust me i know what i am talking about, i have equal teeth archs but my jaw still looks narrow because of my high gonial angle.
you need a wider lower arch i know it sounds strange but it can make your jaw look like monster chad if the right size

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
If your cheeks are wider than your lower jaw then its likely caused by a narrow lower arch compared to the upper arch

you need a wider lower arch i know it sounds strange but it can make your jaw look like monster chad if the right size
are u good with telling

In your case try removing upper arch wisdom teeth it causes wide cheeks
are u good with telling
its easy to tell most have shit lower arch size and big cheeks caused by upper arch width
Removing the upper arch wisdom teeth will give you sunken cheeks and wide lower jaw
Keep in mind never remove lower arch wisdom teeth it will make you a jawlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Swolepenisman
i have a wide upper arch yet narrow lower and my jaw is same widht as my cheekbones...

i have a wide upper arch yet narrow lower and my jaw is same widht as my cheekbones...
yes if you remove your upper arch wisdom teeth or if done already make lower arch wider it will appear even bigger as you dont have all that cheek mass

In your case try removing upper arch wisdom teeth it causes wide cheeks

its easy to tell most have shit lower arch size and big cheeks caused by upper arch width

Removing the upper arch wisdom teeth will give you sunken cheeks and wide lower jaw
Keep in mind never remove lower arch wisdom teeth it will make you a jawlet
i dont think i have big cheeks idk

i dont think i have big cheeks idk
if you still have your upper arch widoms then your cheeks are bigger than you could and its making your lower jaw seem smaller

if you still have your upper arch widoms then your cheeks are bigger than you could without making your lower jaw seem smaller
my wisdom teeth havent come in yet should i keep them all or try to to make palate and jaw wider

my wisdom teeth havent come in yet should i keep them all or try to to make palate and jaw wider
you need to remove upper arch wisdom teeth but never remove the lower arch wisdom teeth as they add jaw width same way as the upper arch ones makes your face cheeks wider

• +1
you need to remove upper arch wisdom teeth but never remove the lower arch wisdom teeth as they add jaw width same way as the upper arch ones makes your face cheeks wider
seems high iq
@Pietrosiek @LordNorwood @PenileFacialSurgery @SirGey @Rift678

Once your lower arch wisdom teeth grow you will get a looksmax with some jaw width

yes if you remove your upper arch wisdom teeth or if done already make lower arch wider it will appear even bigger as you dont have all that cheek mass
i dont want to be my jaw wider than my cheekbones... my point is i have a narrow arch and still a wide jaw...

• +1
i dont want to be my jaw wider than my cheekbones... my point is i have a narrow arch and still a wide jaw...
what are you a cuck?

no, you are just extremely retarded and your theory sucks
i think jaw wider than cheekbones only fits certain ppl like brad pitt

error most people do is remove both arches wisdom teeth
i think jaw wider than cheekbones only fits certain ppl like brad pitt
it will not be by much you just get sunken cheeks by removing the upper ones
You will look model like

If you will do that, isnt it possible to bizygo to decrrse?

seems high iq
@Pietrosiek @LordNorwood @PenileFacialSurgery @SirGey @Rift678
Why you tsgged me?

I have decent gonial angle i think, but subhuman width.

Up makes cheeks wider low makes jaw wider
remove both and you look neutral remove only upper and you looksmax

Attachments

• wisdomteeth6.jpg
    wisdomteeth6.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 23
I will do that what would happen if only removed lower tho

you get that bloated cheeks small jaw look most incels have
now ik i wil get the upper removed but keep the lower so i have that brad pitt jaw

Both wide

• +1
Reactions: Sergio-OMS
I have zero wisdom teeth.

My ortho is trying tow widen my lower arch.

tbh i think recession causes the small jaw look, not small lower arch.

if u jut forward a wider part of the jaw is meeting the maxilla if u think abt it geometrically. dr ting also talked abt this
If you have a narrow lower arch and large upper arch you will look like a jawlet
You need to have a large lower teeth arch to have the appearance of a big wide jaw
Many people have large upper arch making them seem bloated or fat with a overbite caused by narrow lower arch making the jaw seem
narrow
Having a large upper arch and narrow lower arch is the worst becosue the difference can be seen more than if you had same size narrow lower arch and upper arch making the face harmounious and not bloated jawlet
Chad has both wide
Only fix is custom braces making the lower arch large or upper arch smaller
Jaw surgery is a meme

• +1
Reactions: MedMaxxing and Need2Ascend
tbh i think recession causes the small jaw look, not small lower arch.

if u jut forward a wider part of the jaw is meeting the maxilla if u think abt it geometrically. dr ting also talked abt this

Jaw placement as well. I had a consult with a surgeon a few weeks ago and he showed me patients he did CCW on and their lower thirds were much more "full" and he said it was because of the result of advancement and rotation. It brings the mandibular body (especially the gonions) more in view. When they're set back or downward facing, it makes jaws look more narrow than they actually are. A similar reason why most short face people have wide looking jaws (the mandibular plane).