Jews got Chadlite rutherford, but it's not ovER - WE THE GOYIM KNOW. GOYIM GTFIH AND RISE UP!!!!

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
your jewish tricks won't work on me...

we lost someone good today

but instead of throwing in the towel and groveling to our semetic masters,

It's time for a new leader to Pick up the torch where Chadlite Rutherford left off...

God tier send tbh @kjsbdfiusdf for this, may the Lord grant you entry into Jannah for this tbh tbh

all the racebait threads aside

the jews are the real enemy of all of you,

goyim....

because...

H I T L E R W A S R I G H T !
H A I L V I C T O R Y !✋

fallschrimjager remix because other one^ got cucked

FUCKING KIKE DOGS

CAN'T WAIT FOR WHEN WHITES GOYIM FINALLY TAKE THEIR THUMBS OUT OF THEIR MAN PUSSIES KICK THEM OUT OF THE WEST AND CONQUER ISRAEL AGAIN

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT TO FINISH THE JOB GASSING AND COOKING (((YOU))) IN OVENS AGAIN FOR REAL THIS TIME LIKE THE VERMIN AND SWINE (((YOU))) ARE.
1621064917046-png.1135920
1621064922746-png.1135921
1621064927737-png.1135922
1621064945129-png.1135924
1621064934825-png.1135923

Day of reckoning is upon is us.

Rejoice for the
JEWS AND THEIR LIES ARE EXPOSED FOR ALL THE GOYIM TO SEE.

Biggdink said:
It’s all Muslims tho, they always hated Jews
G O O D .

and worst thing is we all knew this was coming long before it even did, almost makes me think we brought this on ourselves through our ignorance or at the very least our indifference.

AMERIMUTTS AFTER BEING STABBED IN THE BACK BY THE JEWS FOR THE 6 MILLIONTH TIME

1621105823018-png.1136552

Netanyahu made a tweet in which he thanked all countries that supported Israel following the „attacks“ from Hamas.
View attachment 1137346
He didn‘t include India tough and they‘re hella mad know since they‘re known to simp the hardest over Israel.

This is some hilarious shit. Indians are really fucking worthless in the eyes of the rest of the world.
View attachment 1137348View attachment 1137349View attachment 1137350
View attachment 1137359Fck isreal based pakistan

MOGGER TIER ARYAN PAKISTAN TBH > street shitter cow fucker hindu dindu shitskins

tbh :lul:

1620935909550-png.1134087
1620936008635-png.1134089

Marvel at how easy it was to reinvigorate the eternal Goy spirit...

SEETHE
1620935899273-png.1134086

Whether you're a Muslim who believes they tried to kill him,
Or a Christian who believes they did kill him,

It doesn't really matter...

BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO KILL HIM AND ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT [STILL] HATE HIM.

Recognize (((who))) is rubbing their disgusting greasy little hands together when they make you goyim fight.

Ah yes I, scholom shekelbergsteinman, can't wait for all you goyim to die in the next ww3 we'll finance and trigger so you can all die for us.

OY FUCKING VEY YOU GOY DOGS.

1620933343373-png.1134030
war wwii GIF
war history GIF

2000 years and the Kike dogs have never changed tbh.

jews GIF
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF
jewish people cooking GIF by Chabad.org

N E V E R F O R G E T
"ויענו כל העם ויאמרו דמו עלינו ועל בנינו׃"

and for the abused kike dogs out there...

unironically an abused kike dog and sub nigger iq if you think people would buy that shit when based circles like Ryan Dawson/Adam Green exposing you kike scum know that this was at least hours before 9/11 (other side of the world you dumb kike fuck) and the israeli's paid that hollering bitch to shout and holler like a fool.

Their plan was to try and set up the Palestinians too but settled for muh "arabs" because they wanted to get rid of iraq anyway and fuck with thier neighbors via america.

I'd give you a source if it weren't for your kike cousins shoaing off every uncucked and based truther on KikeTube after 2020 tbh
but all I could find was this, hopefully it stays up before one of your kike handlers remebers to purge it too
James Bennet reported in the New York Times that while "most" towns in the West Bank were quiet, some drivers in East Jerusalem were honking horns in celebration; he also claimed that he saw one man passing out celebratory candy.[75] Big crowds of Palestinians celebrated in Nablus, chanting Beloved bin Laden, strike Tel Aviv! while Palestinian Authority personnel prevented photographers from taking pictures.[75] Annette Krüger Spitta of the German public broadcaster ARD's TV magazine Panorama states that unaired footage shows the street surrounding the celebration in Jerusalem was quiet. Furthermore, she states that a man in a white T-shirt incited the children and gathered people together for the shot. The Panorama report, dated September 20, 2001, quotes Communications Professor Martin Löffelholz explaining that in the images one sees jubilant Palestinian children and several adults, but there is no indication that their pleasure is related to the attack. The woman seen cheering (Nawal Abdel Fatah) stated afterwards that she was offered cake if she celebrated on camera, and was frightened when she saw the pictures on television afterward.[76][77]

Eat some Zyklon B you fucking KIKE

JFL we know you faked that too so you'd have an excuse to fuck over the krauts and milk them for shekels to this very day

muh "6 gorillion"... i wish it really was tbhngl

Basically to sum up the last events:

Palestinians killed an Israeli.
Israelis got pissed (as they should).
They attacked Palestinians with police and Army (as they should).
Palestinians played the victim like they were just peaceful people doing their prayer (and the left wing liberal media supported them).

Israelis deserve respect because they go all the way and they protect their own. Palestinians don't deserve any respect because they only do cowardly stuff like kill an unarmed Israeli and when Israelis attack them they run and hide. If you're going to kill an Israeli go all the way. Take over and kill all of them. You have the power to do so but you're cowards. If Palestinians took over then they would finally get respect from the world.

It's so easy to piss off a muslim it's not even funny. They are the easiest people to piss off. And for no logical reason.

Like go to an arab in Saudi Arabia and show him a drawing of Mohammed (PBUH). Guess what's going to happen to you within 10 seconds? Yep. But when he sees what's happening to kids in Palestine or Syria guess what he does? Nothing. Silence.

How is that logical? That's illogical stupid behavior. Muslims only care about protecting their feelings. They don't give a shit that they have no power and that they lost all control. Who cares? As long as no one draws pictures of the Prophet they're all good. Who cares that Palestinians are being butt raped by Israel for decades?

I can't stand kikes tbh...

Kikes getting gassed and cooked in ovens again by Sand moggers? 😢

JFL

GOOD :lul:

FUCK KIKES

✋ H A I L V I C T O R Y

based israel

N o .
1621711923192-png.1145848

explosion bomb GIF by ACloop

Map Israel GIF by Israeli Embassy in USA

Literally could not give less of a shit. Even if you had some super-secret knowledge of the world (you don't) you would be able to do absolutely fucking nothing with it.

ngl was finna make an aspie mogger tier high effor/iq tl;dr thread like some of my other more serious ones, but then I thought your a lost blupilled cuck tbh and the kikes have you by your Chutzpah, and you deserved to be enslaved by moshiach at this point ngl.

oh and you're unironically a faggot ngl

Cringe video is sig, nazis are scum and kuffar, may allah guide you

May Allah guide you brother, bearing the symbol of a tool used by the enemy.

idfc if they were "kuffar"

they knew who the real (((enemy))) was and took a stand against them unlike most of the spineless muslim world at the time, where you in the 20th century when the world was being sold out to the Kikes?

No arabs dared to stop them except the Ottomans, praise be to them for that too btw.

Muhammad would be ashamed of you and at how weak you've become abandoning your values for money and modernity.

yes this is sooo much better NiggaLP, having actual drag queens and faggots literally walk the same streets Christ walked is based bro,

ok Nigga Lee Peterson sure...

Since the 1990s, an annual pride parade has taken place in Tel Aviv and sometimes also in Eilat. Tel Aviv had previously been the venue for the only yearly gay pride parade in the Middle East.[citation needed] Tel Aviv was first city in Israel to have a gay pride parade, which started in the street of Shenkin and expanded to large-scale events in the following years. In 2005, 100,000 people participated in the Tel Aviv gay pride parade.

The Jerusalem Open House for Pride and Tolerance is the focal point of gay pride events in Jerusalem, and has existed since 1997. Since 2002, it has held small annual gay pride parades in Jerusalem.

In 2007, the Knesset approved legislation to prevent pride parades in Jerusalem, and in response, then-Prime Minister of Israel Ehud Olmert's office released a statement that he "does not think that Jerusalem is the appropriate location for holding gay-pride parades due to the special sensitive nature of the city, although he believes that such matters should not be limited by law".[5] The legislation was again introduced in 2008,[6] but again did not become law, and in June 2008, the Supreme Court of Israel denied petitions to stop gay pride parades in Jerusalem,[7] and a parade was held in 2008 and in 2009.[8]
1621530901326-png.1143027
1621530917639-png.1143029

and it's not like the kikes are stealing Palestinian homes and trying to ethnically replace them (like the west) and pushing them further into shittier areas to get rid of them or anything...
1621531042786-png.1143035

KIKE WORSHIPING DOG YOU FORGET (((WHO))) BROUGHT YOU SCHVARTZES OVER HERE

Holocaust was not based but everything else was mostly based
he's based tho btw^

Didn't even happen tbqh

at least not in Auschwitz...

1621712297922-png.1145854

Should Zionists be allowed on this forum?

he's also based too^
NO .

FUCK KIKES

:lul:

✋H A I L V I C T O R Y ✋

Israeli women are rather beautiful

:love:

1621704808407-png.1145661

:feelsez::blackpill:

:blackpill::unsure:

:feelsmega:

:feelsgiga:

:feelswow:

:dafuckfeels:
1621704783173-png.1145659

:sick::feelswah:

:feelswhy:

✋

REPENT.

(((they))) are making gay couples fertile

1619673755761-png.1112877

Of course it'd be the fucking KIKES it always is

We're unironically nearing the end times buddy broyos

1621440345717-png.1141894

Watch out for the fake and gay jewish antichrist "moshiach" though...
1621440356080-png.1141895
1621440483815-png.1141896

BECAUSE THE REAL CHRIST IS COMING

They always have the samson option tbh...

1621212889629-png.1138376

Fuck Kikes.

GOYIM RISE UP
INCELS RISE UP
BLACKPILLERS RISE UP
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, Lmao, Deleted member 14905 and 17 others
@kj
@TeraCope54
@BrendioEEE
@Deleted member 2632
@Austrian Oak
@ThatDjangoWalk
@RICO
@ToursOverBoyo2020
@GripMaxxing
@FastBananaCEO
@Albeacho

@turkproducer
@TsarTsar444
@N1666
@Ryan
@Adriana Lima
@ gargauntuan
@Toodlydood
@ItsNotADream
@RetardSubhuman
@Haven
@Deleted member 13511
@Architect
@Britishlooksmaxxer

@TITUS
@Enfant terrible
@JimmyDreamsOfZygos
@Jagged0
@tongue and cheek
@GucciBananaBrick
@cloUder
@Zenturio
@MarkCorrigan
@TheEndHasNoEnd
@ChadFucksYourOneitis
@WadlowMaxxing
@lutte
@AlexAP
@Rope'n'Roll

@PrestonYnot
@ɯᴉsǝɹɐupnɯ
@volcelfatcel
@looksmaxxer234
@TRUE_CEL
@PapiMew
@Baldingman1998
@sub6manletnozygos

@Blue
@AcneScars
@Entschuldigung
@Biggdink
@Rothschild
@Hopelessmofoker
@goat2x
@Original
@Idfkbruh
@moonblunt

MODS-

I SPENT TOO MANY HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS SHIT THREAD, AND THIS ISN'T EVEN MASS TAGGING BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH A LOT WORSE, AND ALL OF THE PEOPLE HERE WERE FROM MY PAST THREAD AND MOST ASKED TO BE TAGGED ANYWAY.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Lmao, Squirtle and 13 others
whew, that was a lot of scrolling, good thread other than the fact that I stopped reading 2 words in

regardless we will avenge our boy together brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339, Squirtle, EasternRightWinger15 and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25339, Squirtle, EasternRightWinger15 and 1 other person
[ISPOILER].

.[/ISPOILER]

will be reading every word :D:D

• Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Squirtle

he could've fixed everything

but he was taken from us too soon.
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Squirtle
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Squirtle and RICO
This post is way to long, also their are Jewish organizations that pay thousands of people to search the internet and find anything anti-Jewish /Zionist like this. You’re going to bring heat on all of us.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25339, Squirtle, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Good riddance, one of the lowest IQ users

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Squirtle
He is seen as a joke and people with political views arent seen as a threat but seen as a joke

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
beautiful

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and chaddyboi66
This post is way to long, also their are Jewish organizations that pay thousands of people to search the internet and find anything anti-Jewish /Zionist like this. You’re going to bring heat on all of us.

There were hundreds of anti-jew threads going around during the Israel Palestine fight a few months back and nothing happened then.
To them I'm just another random shitposting autist just like everyone else here.
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Squirtle
Jezus christ motherfuckers here make threads long as the bible but refuse to go outside their basement to socialize to get a social circel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6, oldcelloser, Squirtle and 6 others
Nazis lost.
Get over it.

• So Sad
  • +1
All the pro israeli points that can be made by the zionist filth on their stance about the Palestinian ocuppied lands are easily debunkable, just look the last debate between Abdullah Al Andalusi and Joseph Cohen, it was an humilliation. Even in the pro zionist channel they were criticising their own zionist agent.

Search for the whole debate if you are interested.

The only reason people support the zionist terrorist organisation known as "State of Israel" is because they are the only people that follow the globohomo agenda (liberalism, secularism, leftism, right wing which 40 years ago would be seen as extreme left wing, etc) in the Middle East and help to pressure the sourrounding countries for them to also join such disgraceful path, or damn, they ARE the globohomo agenda.

They don't even hide it, look at Biden, "muh muh we would need to invent an Israel in the region"

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, ToursOverBoyo2020, Squirtle and 2 others
1 day will we come to take revenge for chadlite rutherford

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Biiyo03, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
jews
[ISPOILER].

.[/ISPOILER]

• +1
@Jagged0 why the fuck you react with :rage:???

I thought you were Based .

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, Marsiere214 and Jagged0
  • +1
he left because his oppressor rothschild also left the forum.
he was feeling lonely, he left afterwards

• +1
卐卐卐 INCELLAH BROTHERS INCELLAH 🙋🔥💣卐卐卐 INCELIA VICTORIA!!! HAIL INCELISTAN!!!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Squirtle, Deleted member 15305 and 1 other person
Most based shit I have seen in a while. Pin this this mega jewpill tbh @Alexanderr @her @Gargantuan don't be a jew

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Squirtle, Deleted member 15305 and 1 other person
The Jews did 9/11 to start all the wars in the Muslim World to take down any threats to Isr*el and to create a Greater Isr*el. The Jews who control the media, hollywood, major corporations, govt blamed Muslims on it and all the npc's believed it. Consequently, millions have been killed in the Holocaust of the Muslim World and despite being the victim of unprecedented terrorism Muslims are the ones called "terrorists".
Jews have a habit of committing the worst crimes and blaming others for their crime

Literally cartoon villains amount of evil

Jewish Mob > Italian Mob

Jew Slave Owners > White Slave Owners

Jew Terroists > Muslim Terroists

Jewish Communism Genocide of Eastern Europeans > Nazi Genocide of Jews
The movie is about a NPC who watches 9/11 on TV, actually believes it was goat herders and not the Mossad, then he goes out and kills Muslim women and children for Israel ( the people who did 9/11 ) and he thinks he " a sheperd " and everyone else is sheep

Later on, a fellow veteran shoots and kills him

GOOD GOYIM > the movie

The jewish Kike bastards revel at the thought of Tricking you Goyim into doing their dirty work and Killing each other.

Jfl @ the rest of all you legit sub abo jungle nigger iq niggers that fall for the muh "cumskin" muh "bbc" muh "jbw" muh "gook" muh "curry" muh "etc." muh "muh" racebait threads.

You're not even just you niggers coping at that point anymore because it's actually all just kike fed infiltrators pushing it to divide the community and prevent us from uniting under one anti-kike banner [[ISPOILER]temporarily then we can all go our separate ways tbh[/ISPOILER]].

These "people" hate you so much they'd attack you and trick you into fighting your brother, all the while pretending to be your friend. [most wars including both World Wars]

They get drunk off of all the goy blood being spilt by tricking you into sending your sons to die in a war just to kill some sandnigger women and children [post 9/11 wars].

They laugh as they bathe in all of the sweat the goyim secretes from working so hard to create and build things only to have it stolen by the jew.

They become erect at the thought of masturbating with the tears of all the goyim when they've been turned into their slaves.

OY FUCKING VEY

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Squirtle
hardian was right

• +1
ngl I think we might be on the same page but idk who hardian was tbh ngl

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
he basically raided jerusalem, and killed a shit ton of jews

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and chaddyboi66
what happened to @chadliterutherford?

• +1
what happened to @chadliterutherford?

not sure tbh think he had enough and saw the writing on the wall that it's over the jew nwo is coming right around the corner tbh, so he probably got out while he still could and is prepping for collapse tbh ngl.

then again jews could've just gotten him too tbh

so idk ngl.
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
based

• +1
This has to be my most based thread to date.

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
finally done with all the videos

had to use a VPN because most are blocked in germany :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 14905 and chaddyboi66
“Eat some Zyklon B you fucking KIKE”

JFLJFLJFL

• JFL
your jewish tricks won't work on me...

we lost someone good today

but instead of throwing in the towel and groveling to our semetic masters,

It's time for a new leader to Pick up the torch where Chadlite Rutherford left off...

God tier send tbh @kjsbdfiusdf for this, may the Lord grant you entry into Jannah for this tbh tbh

all the racebait threads aside

the jews are the real enemy of all of you,

goyim....

because...

H I T L E R W A S R I G H T !
H A I L V I C T O R Y !✋

fallschrimjager remix because other one^ got cucked

FUCKING KIKE DOGS

CAN'T WAIT FOR WHEN WHITES GOYIM FINALLY TAKE THEIR THUMBS OUT OF THEIR MAN PUSSIES KICK THEM OUT OF THE WEST AND CONQUER ISRAEL AGAIN

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT TO FINISH THE JOB GASSING AND COOKING (((YOU))) IN OVENS AGAIN FOR REAL THIS TIME LIKE THE VERMIN AND SWINE (((YOU))) ARE.
1621064917046-png.1135920
1621064922746-png.1135921
1621064927737-png.1135922
1621064945129-png.1135924
1621064934825-png.1135923

Day of reckoning is upon is us.

Rejoice for the
JEWS AND THEIR LIES ARE EXPOSED FOR ALL THE GOYIM TO SEE.

G O O D .

and worst thing is we all knew this was coming long before it even did, almost makes me think we brought this on ourselves through our ignorance or at the very least our indifference.

AMERIMUTTS AFTER BEING STABBED IN THE BACK BY THE JEWS FOR THE 6 MILLIONTH TIME

1621105823018-png.1136552

MOGGER TIER ARYAN PAKISTAN TBH > street shitter cow fucker hindu dindu shitskins

tbh :lul:

1620935909550-png.1134087
1620936008635-png.1134089

Marvel at how easy it was to reinvigorate the eternal Goy spirit...

SEETHE
View attachment 1320125
1620935899273-png.1134086

Whether you're a Muslim who believes they tried to kill him,
Or a Christian who believes they did kill him,

It doesn't really matter...

BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO KILL HIM AND ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT [STILL] HATE HIM.

Recognize (((who))) is rubbing their disgusting greasy little hands together when they make you goyim fight.

Ah yes I, scholom shekelbergsteinman, can't wait for all you goyim to die in the next ww3 we'll finance and trigger so you can all die for us.

OY FUCKING VEY YOU GOY DOGS.

1620933343373-png.1134030
war wwii GIF
war history GIF

2000 years and the Kike dogs have never changed tbh.

jews GIF
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF
jewish people cooking GIF by Chabad.org

N E V E R F O R G E T
"ויענו כל העם ויאמרו דמו עלינו ועל בנינו׃"

and for the abused kike dogs out there...

unironically an abused kike dog and sub nigger iq if you think people would buy that shit when based circles like Ryan Dawson/Adam Green exposing you kike scum know that this was at least hours before 9/11 (other side of the world you dumb kike fuck) and the israeli's paid that hollering bitch to shout and holler like a fool.

Their plan was to try and set up the Palestinians too but settled for muh "arabs" because they wanted to get rid of iraq anyway and fuck with thier neighbors via america.

I'd give you a source if it weren't for your kike cousins shoaing off every uncucked and based truther on KikeTube after 2020 tbh
but all I could find was this, hopefully it stays up before one of your kike handlers remebers to purge it too

Eat some Zyklon B you fucking KIKE

JFL we know you faked that too so you'd have an excuse to fuck over the krauts and milk them for shekels to this very day

muh "6 gorillion"... i wish it really was tbhngl

I can't stand kikes tbh...

Kikes getting gassed and cooked in ovens again by Sand moggers? 😢

JFL

GOOD :lul:

FUCK KIKES

✋ H A I L V I C T O R Y

N o .
1621711923192-png.1145848

explosion bomb GIF by ACloop

Map Israel GIF by Israeli Embassy in USA

ngl was finna make an aspie mogger tier high effor/iq tl;dr thread like some of my other more serious ones, but then I thought your a lost blupilled cuck tbh and the kikes have you by your Chutzpah, and you deserved to be enslaved by moshiach at this point ngl.

oh and you're unironically a faggot ngl

May Allah guide you brother, bearing the symbol of a tool used by the enemy.

idfc if they were "kuffar"

they knew who the real (((enemy))) was and took a stand against them unlike most of the spineless muslim world at the time, where you in the 20th century when the world was being sold out to the Kikes?

No arabs dared to stop them except the Ottomans, praise be to them for that too btw.

Muhammad would be ashamed of you and at how weak you've become abandoning your values for money and modernity.

yes this is sooo much better NiggaLP, having actual drag queens and faggots literally walk the same streets Christ walked is based bro,

ok Nigga Lee Peterson sure...

1621530901326-png.1143027
1621530917639-png.1143029

and it's not like the kikes are stealing Palestinian homes and trying to ethnically replace them (like the west) and pushing them further into shittier areas to get rid of them or anything...
1621531042786-png.1143035

KIKE WORSHIPING DOG YOU FORGET (((WHO))) BROUGHT YOU SCHVARTZES OVER HERE

he's based tho btw^

Didn't even happen tbqh

at least not in Auschwitz...

1621712297922-png.1145854

he's also based too^
NO .

FUCK KIKES

✋H A I L V I C T O R Y ✋

1621704808407-png.1145661

:feelsmega:

:feelsgiga:

:feelswow:

:dafuckfeels:
1621704783173-png.1145659

:sick::feelswah:

:feelswhy:

✋

View attachment 1320201View attachment 1320202

REPENT.

Of course it'd be the fucking KIKES it always is

We're unironically nearing the end times buddy broyos

1621440345717-png.1141894

Watch out for the fake and gay jewish antichrist "moshiach" though...
1621440356080-png.1141895
1621440483815-png.1141896

BECAUSE THE REAL CHRIST IS COMING

They always have the samson option tbh...

1621212889629-png.1138376

GOYIM RISE UP
INCELS RISE UP
BLACKPILLERS RISE UP
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

Fuck jews, I used to think that the normie population was ok but now no, They support this scum zionist filth, Arabs are better in everyway and zionists are mad hitler was right heil hitler kill all jews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and chaddyboi66

I disavow everything that's been said in this thread and have unironically converted to judaism.

I am not a racist, bigot, hateful, xenophobic, misogynist etc.

Everything I've said previously was just a joke to farm reacts as has always been the case and always stated in my signature.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791