JFL at how fucking ignorant normies are about what the blackpill is

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken

Dear lord, look at the top rated response. It's so painfully stupid it makes my brain melt.

Summary: Blackpillers are far-right extremist neo-nazis who hate women (granted most blackpillers probably do hate women tbh).

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Bennett, Over and 6 others
Let them cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Arkantos, CopingCel and 3 others
Just another Curry coping on quora

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Petsmart
“Far right” ironically most blackpillers are apolitical

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 275, Arkantos and 5 others
as if i give a single fuc kabout normies jfl

let them rot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Arkantos, CopingCel and 2 others
I don’t hate women, I dislike most modern women

Summary: Blackpillers are far-right extremist neo-nazis who hate women (granted most blackpillers probably do hate women tbh).

Bro your comprehension ability is fucking trash. You know incels aren’t the only ones that adopted the black pill analogy. The top comments explained the use of blackpill from a broad perspective and the similarities of the usage across schools like politics and other ideologies, not just from an incels’ standpoint.

Yesturday you posted a false shitty link about growth interests in interracial relationships with facts that on par with The Onion, now you put out this wet fart. Take your time to read and fact check next time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, TsarTsar444 and Petsmart
Bro your comprehension ability is fucking trash. You know incels aren’t the only ones that adopted the black pill analogy. The top comments explained the use of blackpill from a broad perspective and the similarities of the usage across schools like politics and other ideologies, not just from an incels’ standpoint.

Yesturday you posted a false shitty link about growth interests in interracial relationships with facts that on par with The Onion, now you put out this wet fart. Take your time to read and fact check next time
Who else uses the black pill?

Who else uses the black pill?
Lots of ideologies lmao, even femcel communities JFL. Neonazis actually do use it, first tome I heard blackpill was from them

BlackPill is just $cience

All the political matrix pills started out as memes from 4chan /pol/.

The manosphere red blue black pills are a separate idea.

the MSM is getting killed from every direction because of things like this. they cope so hard and try to put every group that they dont understand or cant cope with into the same extremist box as a way to minimize them. im not big on politics so when they say blackpill or manosphere is all politics i cringe and take them less seriously

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel