JFL at socializing and fitting in at sub 6psl

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Its pointless. Ive been sub 6psl since november when I shaved my head for funeral service. Now I have my hair back and acne cleared up and Im probably above 6psl. Everyone treats me like a human now and pays attention to me. I can say whatever I want now and I will get positive response. Literally made a racist joke to this average foid (black people walk in the streets and the cars still go around them) and she laughed. Before she wouldn't even aknowledge by existence. I've also noticed positive attention from hot foids too. I think average foids and hot foids are equal in attraction because the average foids still think they're hot.

But yeah just ldar if below 6psl. No amount of anger and (im gonna beat this normies head in) will make up for your ugly face. Any attention you get will be out of pity at best and you will be expected to be other people's jester. Entertain me or I'm leaving you. This includes normies too.

u are sub 6 psl

• +1
Reactions: ZUZZCEL
good hair is important

u are sub 6 psl
ur <5 psl
71a34b7f-7f8e-4ec0-a706-8b98908d8d04-jpeg.41470

you guys are pickier than women. I am definitely above 6psl by now.

71a34b7f-7f8e-4ec0-a706-8b98908d8d04-jpeg.41470

you guys are pickier than women. I am definitely above 6psl by now.
psl rating is very strict 4 psl = average 6 psl is chadlite

even with my height and body im only a 5.5 psl cuz of face face face

Am i 6 psl or below 6 psl ...never got proper ratings even i have been here since more than 3 months