jfl @ dating a bi toilet

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
even tho unannounced 99% of women are bi, but besides that point, now she will not only cheat on you with chads and stacies. you won't be able to compete. anti degeneracy patrol when? srs. i dated a girl and i found out she was bi and was fucking other roast flaps too. its over

even tho unannounced 99% of women are bi, but besides that point, now she will not only cheat on you with chads and stacies. you won't be able to compete. anti degeneracy patrol when? srs. i dated a girl and i found out she was bi and was fucking other roast flaps too. its over
just LDAR

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and androidcel
“bi” = holding out for chad

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, kobecel, dogtown and 8 others
“bi” = holding out for chad
to an extent tbh. you'd be surprised to find out how many women fuck so many others on the down low. im legit disgusted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, CupOfCoffee, Insomniac and 1 other person
Femoids would rather have sex with femoids than with you, over

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and ChoSeungHui
itsoverbuddyboyo
arcbrah looks good here

• Love it
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and itsover69
It's very rare to find a girl that's truly bi. Girls say dumb shit like that just to feel special and "modern" and progressive

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and samm735
Even straight girls aren’t loyal. Being a whore is a general thing when it comes to girls. Almost all women are like that, man.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, samm735 and itsoverbuddyboyo
Double the ways to get cucked!

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, ChoSeungHui, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
all of them behave like this until they hit the wall at late 20s and want to "settle down" JFL just pump and dump, trust me ive been beta with women and entertained 3.5 years of relationships in the last 5 years, fuck them

all of them behave like this until they hit the wall at late 20s and want to "settle down" JFL just pump and dump, trust me ive been beta with women and entertained 3.5 years of relationships in the last 5 years, fuck them
i feel ur sentiment. no point in dating these worthless whores.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
just enjoy life brahs. Allow your self to enjoy a womans company but when she pulls dumb shit just laugh and leave. Dont get worked up over talking, walking holes.

• +1
Jesus christ I need to take a break from forums like this, I'm being constantly reminded that it's literally over. I just want to jump in a lake and let myself sink to the bottom while gazing at the surface and drown.

Jesus christ I need to take a break from forums like this, I'm being constantly reminded that it's literally over. I just want to jump in a lake and let myself sink to the bottom while gazing at the surface and drown.
drowning sounds like a shitty way to die

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
breaks me

drowning sounds like a shitty way to die
Yeah but I've been thinking about it a lot lately, just fantasizing though, I would never be brave enough to kill myself in such an alpha way.

i wouldnt care if she cheated on me with stacie tbh, i wouldnt even consider it cheating

If you are chad you can have an orgy with her and her lesbo friends boyo

• +1