JFL just found a contradiction in blackpill

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
>incels want white women in order to have white passing sons

>incels want white passing sons so they can succeed in the dating market

>incels want their sons to succeed in the dating market...with white women

something's missing. if the goal of white women is just to have children who get more white women what the fuck is the point of getting white women in the first place. seems like a pointless loop.

explain nerds.

• +1
Reactions: Lux

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, MentalistKebab, BigBoy and 1 other person
i want to marry a woman from my race tbh. I don't think i'm alone with this sentiment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 6111, BigBoy and 2 others
Shut up cunt

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, IdiAmin, Cacas112 and 1 other person
>incels want white women in order to have white passing sons

>incels want white passing sons so they can succeed in the dating market

>incels want their sons to succeed in the dating market...with white women

something's missing. if the goal of white women is just to have children who get more white women what the fuck is the point of getting white women in the first place. seems like a pointless loop.

explain nerds.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10494
> Incels
> Ethnics

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7785 and Kaworu
It's a loop but ain't a pointless loop. Purpose of life is reproduction after all.

It's a loop but ain't a pointless loop. Purpose of life is reproduction after all.
Now as Humans we have entered a new state of consciousness where our motives arent rooted in sexuality as Freud thought

• +1
Now as Humans we have entered a new state of consciousness where our motives aren't rooted in sexuality as Freud thought
Example of another motive?

I want an Asian waifu ngl

I don't want to fuck my son's facial aesthetics with an ethnic wife though, unless she is high PSL

Example of another motive?
The evolution of life started from simple chemical processes and the organisms that survived or that carried on their genes

which eventually came to desire homeostasis food water etc. so an organism of a select species could survive then reproduce with another ultimately creating the highest goal to preserve a species

as Humans evolved we started entering a new stage where making sense of the world for the sake of it became an occurrence as we found out how to cook things which gave us a massive boost in cognitive abilities to ungodly complex levels

With that rapid change while still rooted in some base desires such as sex food homeostasis sex and social acceptance we have also started in the past 300,000 years reaching out and developing new motives which shaped culture and thus the evolution of future generations

The search for meaning, knowledge, and the development of more complex systems that separate our species from other creatures

• +1
I want an Asian waifu ngl
Asian girls are my fav ngl despite what people on here say

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and BigBoy