JOINING THIS FORUM TURNED ME FROM A SWEET BOY TO PSYCHOPATH AND HOW IT MIGHT TURN YOU AS WELL (PICS AND WHAT IMA DO LOOKSMAX) GTFIHHHH!

D

Deleted member 16133

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿
March 2020 age 14 I had discovered looksmax and these pictures were a result of 10 months of looksmaxxing
130161222 126015082621061 4676615047854462475 n 1 1
20200625 213317 1
IMG 8993
IMG 8991
IMG 8990
IMG 8992
IMG 8989
IMG 9023

Now despite me being 1 inch shorter than i am now (5 6) in these pictures I had insane JB sex appeal and jbs and older girls from my school were hitting me up I was fourteen here and girls ranging from 12-17 were asking to hookup. I reposted these pics on my insta a few months ago and here was the response
IMG 8999
IMG 8998
IMG 8997
IMG 8996
IMG 8995

I'm a prime reason why looksmaxxing can really ruin a person once u get deep into obsessing about surgeries and inceldom look how much appeal I had I was lean with decent muscles enough to please a girl and I was about to go to a party and get laid with those looks before I revealed to my friend I was on this forum who is the Mexican dude who left me and bullied me at school with his friends due to it (physically verbally etc)

that was my fucking breaking point I lost it and went full incel mode

hatred towards women

psychopathic thoughts

anger at the world

depression

I became the thing I feared most

A monster

273569619 629086458356457 4357785677244743668 n
273530703 490837609228364 7274236268383032193 n
273526939 6954023418004224 1764439318624821936 n
273525509 478187710530597 8111389754244969209 n
273455324 3081660428829935 5203689880275272564 n
273500615 2936578983307671 8785555897743563695 n

"these are some great pictures I thought" I was wrong wanna see the response I got?

IMG 9006
IMG 9005
IMG 9004
IMG 9003
IMG 9002

IMG 9001

Look at these bastards hating on me for taking innocent pics of me in my car just chilling and being happy

it gets WORSE

ill make a part 2 of how i got clowened on at school and how a girl got 750k views and 5k followers from making a post about me

now i don't see the same me anymore i have no muscles I'm starved and i cant attract woman

I'm the biggest case of how looksmaxxing forums can fail

I just turned 16 last month and im severely depressed sit in my room all day playing roblox naked with the heater running jerking off and on discord with other blackpillers (peep my signature) and watch Netflix i am a loser

before i was out every day playing sports producing rap for the popular black kids and got invited to all social events due to those connections i had decent looks

i had everything i needed to slay and i wasted it for what to become an incel? to be a looksmaxxer? all that wasted potential all gone I'll never get back because I'm too insecure of my looks.

The only thing i can do from here on out is to looksmax!

I will get surgery and become a giga mogger idc about height anymore its irrelevant just wait for my height is cope just be white thread ima post soon!

im fucked already so i don't care if i become even more uncanny

i don't give a shit if u didn't read if u didn't click out of this or come fight me on discord asswipe!

ok im done if yall liked my stories lmk if u want to see more

i have thousands of pics of kids clowning on me at school bc of tiktok and looks and would like to share with yall to help prevent yall from failed jestermaxxing and what to do instead

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, bloomercel, Deleted member 22093 and 30 others
ill never have the muscles i used to have and i will never have friends
IMG 8994

i am no longer able to communicate and interact with normies the same way I was only being exposed to this forum for 6 months

being in looksmax for more than one year will make you into a schizo i miss being nt

and having friends to just talk to and hang out with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
damn, went from a good looking pretty boy to a monster that hunts autistic patients in mental asylum.
2764244 20200625 213317 1

to
2764263 273530703 490837609228364 7274236268383032193 n

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, c4shdyy, Lonenely sigma and 21 others
Body Dismorphia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and mortis
whichever plastic suergon did your procedures should have their medical license taken away

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 17430, gymcel:( and 4 others
Body Dismorphia
i do suffer from it and theres no way out

this site blackpilled me too much this is a looks world

i will never have muscles and i will never find love in my life because I'm an ugly monster with these horrible lips i cant reverse

i cant help the way i look and unfortunately since i look different i am not accepted by society

it matches my name color now
oh jfl i thought it was some kind of precursor to you roping/going er with the red being like 'this is the endgame now'

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
whichever plastic suergon did your procedures should have their medical license taken away
hey fuck you niko

i plan on getting three surgeries this year and i genuinely think ill be able to escape inceldom after these last surgeries i need desperately

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Lux
hey fuck you niko

i plan on getting three surgeries this year and i genuinely think ill be able to escape inceldom after these last surgeries i need desperately
The last thing you need is more surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Manu le coq
oh jfl i thought it was some kind of precursor to you roping/going er with the red being like 'this is the endgame now'
my life has just started, why the rope:lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
my life has just started, why the rope:lul:
idk every post you make makes me think ur about to rope like @StrangerDanger did for some reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and mortis
looked better and more harmonious before , so many pretty boys have high trust eyes like beiber.
would u beleve if i just told u i mewed and lost bodyfat bro

also idk i kinda like the after tbh bc it has more psl appeal u feel me? i still have a shit eye area now and am gonna get surgeries for them but i feel it is higher psl than before

2655363 1640249215208

I'm the one in the middle mirin the waxed and tinted brows?
@StrangerDanger made it so thanks for that

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, StrangerDanger and mortis
The last thing you need is more surgeries.
what surgeries would u reccomend for me?

ill be getting rev rhino in a year or less
maybe fillers and everything else i deny

idk every post you make makes me think ur about to rope like @StrangerDanger did for some reason
Yeah I'm not really happy with my physical appereance but roping isn't the answer, you gotta adapt if you want to survive.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Elliot Rodger be rolling grave rn :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
would u beleve if i just told u i mewed and lost bodyfat bro

also idk i kinda like the after tbh bc it has more psl appeal u feel me? i still have a shit eye area now and am gonna get surgeries for them but i feel it is higher psl than before

View attachment 1561517

I'm the one in the middle mirin the waxed and tinted brows?
@StrangerDanger made it so thanks for that
Their eyes suits their high t masculine faces, yours not. You look soft therefore a hight trust set of eyes look more harmonious on your face(your older face of course, you ruined it now).

Their eyes suits their high t masculine faces, yours not. You look soft therefore a hight trust set of eyes look more harmonious on your face(your older face of course, you ruined it now).
hmm i see maybe in 2 years after i get the full package of chin zygos and jaw implants 3-4x the size they are now then i will look more high t and be suited do u think??????????

hmm i see maybe in 2 years after i get the full package of chin zygos and jaw implants 3-4x the size they are now then i will look more high t and be suited do u think??????????
you need therapy not more surgery, you actually needed 0 surgeries, you are still a kid ffs you shouldn't be allowed to change your face tbh your brain is incapable of correct decision making it seems.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, fuckedupmanlet, Manu le coq and 2 others
it will look totally fucked up. Buy a punching bag and start training MMA. You need to lift weights to have a higher test look, not get a bunch of fagot ass implants that will fuck your life up.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and AscendingHero
you need therapy not more surgery, you actually needed 0 surgeries, you are still a kid ffs you shouldn't be allowed to change your face tbh your brain is incapable of correct decision making it seems.
there’s a fuck ton of people at my school that have had rhinoplasties and buccal fat removal.

• So Sad
Reactions: mortis
it will look totally fucked up. Buy a punching bag and start training MMA. You need to lift weights to have a higher test look, not get a bunch of fagot ass implants that will fuck your life up.
You cant fight with 15+ plastic surgeries on ur face u dumb greycel faggot jfl :lul:

more importantly who the fuck pays for it

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and mortis
mirin jaw

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Why would you descend yourself because muhh hunter eyes if you were getting female attention you autistic ape @curlyheadjames

Are you from Louisiana

What the fuck happened to your face you look like a burn victim

dude what happened to your face tf?
mewing loss of cheek fat and i prayed god to give me better face and one day i was outside at night and a strange ship came down and took me into the sky and did and experiment and when i woke up i was in my bed with a new face

i still have some upper cheek fat now bc i love to drink 5-10 bottles of beer every day cuz i love the feeling as a result i get bloated and my face gets wide and puffed

Skullmogged to death
man that dude bullied me so hard

me and him were best friends for 3 years and all his friends did at school was bully me

he switched when he found out i was incel

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Why would you descend yourself because muhh hunter eyes if you were getting female attention you autistic ape @curlyheadjames
this site gives autism and makes u feel like u need to be high psl in order to slay which was obviously not the case for me then

so ill not rest until I'm 7 PSL like in a morph someone made ill have to find it but its only after a few more surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
more importantly who the fuck pays for it
no surgery bro i never even said ive had it but i am gonna get it in the future

i am natural 100% tho rn

You cant fight with 15+ plastic surgeries on ur face u dumb greycel faggot jfl :lul:
wanna bet mother fucker? send me ur address or a place to meet up i will actually come meet you and serve justice to you!

send it to me at once! i could beat the living shit out of you and I'm not playing either

I'm a psychopath and I'm not afraid of an enemy looksmaxxer

come on dont be shy fucking pussy lets go!

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
i did a fight sport one time actually

a few years back i signed up for wrestling class and i was new it was my first day coach had me wrestle a girl who was twice me size she was 5 7 140 lbs at least if not more and she kicked me ass and pinned me so i left after she let me go and now i will never ever ever do a combat sport again bc i am not one for voluntary humiliation

i dont need shit

im not gonna let some foid or normie with a special degree tell me what to do bc they went to a fancy school

they can take that degree and shove it straight up the ASS!

i will get as many surgeries as it takes to get rid of my title as an incel

Because you mog the shit out of him nigga :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
face wise maybe height wise me and him have same height right? wasn't he 5 6 or something

but it wont really be relevant to him anyways because he's dead

March 2020 age 14 I had discovered looksmax and these pictures were a result of 10 months of looksmaxxing View attachment 1561401View attachment 1561402View attachment 1561403View attachment 1561404View attachment 1561406View attachment 1561407View attachment 1561408View attachment 1561474

Now despite me being 1 inch shorter than i am now (5 6) in these pictures I had insane JB sex appeal and jbs and older girls from my school were hitting me up I was fourteen here and girls ranging from 12-17 were asking to hookup. I reposted these pics on my insta a few months ago and here was the response
View attachment 1561410View attachment 1561411View attachment 1561412View attachment 1561413View attachment 1561414

I'm a prime reason why looksmaxxing can really ruin a person once u get deep into obsessing about surgeries and inceldom look how much appeal I had I was lean with decent muscles enough to please a girl and I was about to go to a party and get laid with those looks before I revealed to my friend I was on this forum who is the Mexican dude who left me and bullied me at school with his friends due to it (physically verbally etc)

that was my fucking breaking point I lost it and went full incel mode

hatred towards women

psychopathic thoughts

anger at the world

depression

I became the thing I feared most

A monster

View attachment 1561422View attachment 1561421View attachment 1561420View attachment 1561419View attachment 1561418View attachment 1561417

"these are some great pictures I thought" I was wrong wanna see the response I got?

View attachment 1561424View attachment 1561425View attachment 1561426View attachment 1561427View attachment 1561428

View attachment 1561429
Look at these bastards hating on me for taking innocent pics of me in my car just chilling and being happy

it gets WORSE

ill make a part 2 of how i got clowened on at school and how a girl got 750k views and 5k followers from making a post about me

now i don't see the same me anymore i have no muscles I'm starved and i cant attract woman

I'm the biggest case of how looksmaxxing forums can fail

I just turned 16 last month and im severely depressed sit in my room all day playing roblox naked with the heater running jerking off and on discord with other blackpillers (peep my signature) and watch Netflix i am a loser

before i was out every day playing sports producing rap for the popular black kids and got invited to all social events due to those connections i had decent looks

i had everything i needed to slay and i wasted it for what to become an incel? to be a looksmaxxer? all that wasted potential all gone I'll never get back because I'm too insecure of my looks.

The only thing i can do from here on out is to looksmax!

I will get surgery and become a giga mogger idc about height anymore its irrelevant just wait for my height is cope just be white thread ima post soon!

im fucked already so i don't care if i become even more uncanny

i don't give a shit if u didn't read if u didn't click out of this or come fight me on discord asswipe!

ok im done if yall liked my stories lmk if u want to see more

i have thousands of pics of kids clowning on me at school bc of tiktok and looks and would like to share with yall to help prevent yall from failed jestermaxxing and what to do instead
You look like you're gonna show up at any point on the news...

And that's not supposed to be a compliment.

Cheers

You look like you're gonna show up at any point on the news...

And that's not supposed to be a compliment.

Cheers
can u elaborate why i look like ill be on news or whatever? thxxx

and since its not a compliment what can i do to not look like ill b eon news thxxxxank s uuuu:D:p