Jordan barret is no more than 5'10-5'11

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
first of this gay alien manlet fag is constantly trying to lift his head up just to avoid the heightmog and lucky blue Smith is 6'2
That's clearly a 4 inch heightmog
This alien is no more than 5'10
Just fucking lol at guys who think he is 6'+
@Pei

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Beetlejuice, tigrxs and 6 others
I mog both of them

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and datboijj
it varies from photo to photo, the difference between him and Chico (6'3-6'4, his height is also a bit hard to pin down) here doesn't look that big and they're both barefoot

here with O'Pry, who's definitely not taller than 6'1, he looks a tiny bit shorter or the same

some people think he may have done LL, would explain the inconsistencies

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: starvecell, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
Why do we even care

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger, gr34ter, socialcel and 1 other person
jesus christ lucky looks like shit here

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger, TechnoBoss and ChadL1te
he is extremely overrated
bone mogged by the average dalit on the forum. i say his hair is too blonde honestly also, looks like shit. dirty blonde mogs

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Napoleon1800
He didn’t get LL he just wears lifts now

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, BoredPrince, thereallegend and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne and IMOGYOU
it varies from photo to photo, the difference between him and Chico (6'3-6'4, his height is also a bit hard to pin down) here doesn't look that big and they're both barefoot
View attachment 2828835
here with O'Pry, who's definitely not taller than 6'1, he looks a tiny bit shorter or the same
View attachment 2828838
Damn Barrett really put himself through excruciating procedure to be taller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Napoleon1800
He is 6' or slightly under
View attachment 2828835
View attachment 2828838

He is 6' or slightly under
how do you explain this them? Chico is for sure at least 6'3, a 4-5 inch difference can't look this small

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
View attachment 2828835
View attachment 2828838
O Alien said in the podcast with Chico that hes 6 feet which i dont believe

View attachment 2828835
View attachment 2828838
I don't think anyone thinks he had LL, there is barely any difference anyway

Plus lifts could be a possibility

5'10 5'11 6FT are all decent height manletism cutoff is after like 5'9

• So Sad
Reactions: Brus Wane
View attachment 2828806first of this gay alien manlet fag is constantly trying to lift his head up just to avoid the heightmog and lucky blue Smith is 6'2
That's clearly a 4 inch heightmog
This alien is no more than 5'10
Just fucking lol at guys who think he is 6'+
@Pei
Hes 6’1 have so Much proof

4A8B5241 2BEE 4A2A BD6B B4E0B8647B2D

Body of 5’10 person jfl u retards jealous

Allat you you posted lower is complete garbage when you can see that at this pic guy who claims 6'1 (can larp too) is clearly taller at least by an 1"
Lol no hes closer to camera retard

Lol no hes closer to camera retard
use your fucking eyes, try to imagine from front perspective. you can clearly see that noname guy has higher eyelevel and is taller. and both postures are normal, if anything jordan can have lifts because of his autism

use your fucking eyes, try to imagine from front perspective. you can clearly see that noname guy has higher eyelevel and is taller. and both postures are normal, if anything jordan can have lifts because of his autism
Are u retarded? They are the same height at minimum and no barrett is almost naked at all times i wouldnt be surprised if hes barefoot here all u do is assumptions

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
EXACTLY, WITH STRAIGHT POSTURE ITS LITERALLY 10CM DIFFERENCE
Wdym Hows the right Guy and barrett a 10 cm 4inch difference retard

• Ugh..
Are u retarded? They are the same height at minimum and no barrett is almost naked at all times i wouldnt be surprised if hes barefoot here all u do is assumptions
no knowledge in heightism, pure delusion

no knowledge in heightism, pure delusion
Ur givning nothing but assumptions everybody that met him says he is 6’2

• JFL
View attachment 2828835
View attachment 2828838
I guess O’Pry to be around 182 and Barrett 180 - 181

B9E64898 1BE9 426B 9A4D 94A5D2BA9C9F

Top of Chico’s head is significantly higher, and he’s leaning too

He also deleted this pic from his insta, and the centimeter placement is correct if he really is around 180 in that 150 would be around his shoulder
1611EF5B E3DB 4AC5 B858 3EE3C2F69AB4

All these pics of “evidence” are so retarted

78650924 8276 4265 AA75 1F9E1B542677

Right Guy 6ft

I guess O’Pry to be around 182 and Barrett 180 - 181

View attachment 2829335
Top of Chico’s head is significantly higher, and he’s leaning too

He also deleted this pic from his insta, and the centimeter placement is correct if he really is around 180 in that 150 would be around his shoulder
View attachment 2829340
yeah maybe. Don't know if it's lifefuel that a 3-4 inch difference can look that small depending on angles and stuff, or black pilling cause that means even 5 inches isn't enough to really tower over a woman

He is about 6 or 5'11/5 maybe even taller