Just be her type pill

Fundz

Fundz

Silver
Just be her type. This works for anyone who’s not sub LTN. Obviously the lower you are the more you’ll have to niche yourself. Which ever type of girls your pheno attracts take photos and post online. I’m black so I got braids and thugmaxxed. (Speaking like a road man outside this forum). This works for all ethnics even Asians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, eyebagcel, FutureSlayer and 2 others
what type of girls do i appeal to

Last edited:
Type pill is mega cope lol
"Her type is 6'2 curly hair tanned guy with tats she doesn't care about face bro"
Everything comes down to face height and body
Max these 3 things

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: callisto, sportsmogger, Detective and 1 other person
Type pill is mega cope lol
"Her type is 6'2 curly hair tanned guy with tats she doesn't care about face bro"
Everything comes down to face height and body
Max these 3 things
This is not cope but it’s over exaggerated, the Blackpill has rotted brains. If you have the pheno then go for it. If not it’s far from over. Face, Personality and dick is truly all that matters in the grand scheme of things.

Find your opposite, if your a gay alien dolio then find a brick pug skull brachy

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Just be her type. This works for anyone who’s not sub LTN. Obviously the lower you are the more you’ll have to niche yourself. Which ever type of girls your pheno attracts take photos and post online. I’m black so I got braids and thugmaxxed. (Speaking like a road man outside this forum). This works for all ethnics even Asians
Yeah but foids usually change their type every like month or two, their brains usually remote controlled by trends on fagtok and instafaggy

• JFL
Reactions: ASM5