Just be subhuman Korean to get a white stacy

sibience

sibience

Sphinx

Theres no more copes left. Its not betabux, these white girls are richer and traveling to a poorer country to get these korean subhumans. And he is non NT, you can easily see he has autism from his mannerisms. From the amwf ive researched in korea, most are oofy doofy. The white girls are happy with anything as long as hes korean, so they settle with a korean subhuman and are intimidated by the korean chads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, borismonster, Ark and 11 others
wow, he must be son of company owner. im a little amazed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, TUSSELEIF, murdah and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, murdah, bloomercel and 2 others
i have said this many times, there are women with ricecel fetish, there are women with curry fetish but there are no women with greek or italian men fetish

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger, yen, Luffymaxxing and 5 others
i have said this many times, there are women with ricecel fetish, there are women with curry fetish but there are no women with greek or italian men fetish

There are many girls that like greek and Italian guys...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and sibience
Error 404: Stacy Not Found

They're literally looksmatched.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, TUSSELEIF, fukmylyf and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin and sibience
Wow what a fucking ugly fuck. Actually pissed me off. How can you be recessed and long faced too? Bro is a horse AND a rat at the same time jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zura, TUSSELEIF, TheLastLaugh and 5 others
This dude has the exact pheno as a Korean international student and he was still pulling some how but he was also fashionmaxxed

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and sibience
Error 404: Stacy Not Found

They're literally looksmatched.
If the korean guy in the vid posted his face on here, he would be told to rope.

Jfl the cope at thinking she isn't an attractive white girl... She could get any chad she wants

Wow what a fucking ugly fuck. Actually pissed me off. How can you be recessed and long faced too? Bro is a horse AND a rat at the same time jfl.

But im a white stacylite and he looks like if RM and jungkook had a baby... I want him so bad :love::love:

View attachment 2846093

Theres no more copes left. Its not betabux, these white girls are richer and traveling to a poorer country to get these korean subhumans. And he is non NT, you can easily see he has autism from his mannerisms. From the amwf ive researched in korea, most are oofy doofy. The white girls are happy with anything as long as hes korean, so they settle with a korean subhuman and are intimidated by the korean chads.
Good for them, white subhuman slays in Asia too

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Kristin and sibience
Good for them, white subhuman slays in Asia too
But that is white men from wealthy countries going to get poor less attractive women. And this is the opposite. The most attractive race of girls going overseas to get the most "low smv" guys according to racepill theory.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Skullpill is not important bro trust me

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
  • So Sad
His skull isnt big hers is just really small.
What do you mean he looks deformed but the girl despite having an small skull looks harmonious. According to the greek beauty standards head should be 1/7 of your height. That korean is a subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and sibience
View attachment 2846093

She’s MTB, the man’s LTN aka incel. So he’s winning but she isn’t Stacy as stacies don’t listen to Kpop.

Still mirin rice bro

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz and sibience
What do you mean he looks deformed but the girl despite having an small skull looks harmonious. According to the greek beauty standards head should be 1/7 of your height. That korean is a subhuman.
Ik he is a subhuman lol.

she isn’t Stacy as stacies don’t listen to Kpop.
The bias lol. If she wasn't a koreaboo u guys would all rate her higher. MTB? JFL u should walk the streets of Britain or anywhere in the west, she is easily at least stacylite.

And he is subhuman lol. If he posted here in the rating section everyone would be saying it's over.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
What women is fetishizing indian men 💀

• So Sad
Slavics you mean
Not really, slavs are common because they are close to korea. The girl in the vid is british. There are many girls from Germany and Scandinavian countries in Korea too. Also a lot of white girls from the United States of America in Korea.

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
She’s MTB, the man’s LTN aka incel. So he’s winning but she isn’t Stacy as stacies don’t listen to Kpop.

Still mirin rice bro
Ahahaha agreed stacies don’t listen to kpop nor anime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience and PrinceLuenLeoncur
The bias lol. If she wasn't a koreaboo u guys would all rate her higher. MTB? JFL u should walk the streets of Britain or anywhere in the west, she is easily at least stacylite.

And he is subhuman lol. If he posted here in the rating section everyone would be saying it's over.
I’m from Britain…. And yes over here she would be bland average looking, you don’t live here I do so I know what I’m talking about.

He is subhuman as I said she moggs him he should be proud and does every rice bro well but SHE IS A MID MID MID MID MID HOE

• +1
I’m from Britain…. And yes over here she would be bland average looking, you don’t live here I do so I know what I’m talking about.

He is subhuman as I said she moggs him he should be proud and does every rice bro well but SHE IS A MID MID MID MID MID HOE
I watch walking in London videos lol... She is NOT bland, she is easily top 10 percent. But ig attractiveness is subjective lol most guys on this site like women with big ass and more fat. But it is very rare to find an elegant skinny and beautiful girl like that anywhere these days.

But yes im also really proud of koreans for saving rice.

Over for greeks

• So Sad
Is that Frank Ocean?

• JFL
Stop the cope. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: InnerVoid and sibience
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, sibience and murdah
Pisses me off when guys much uglier than me have decent looking gfs

She mogs this hideous recessed moonface mf to oblivion
DDD57E5E F381 4C92 8C52 5E6465FFB568

• +1
Pisses me off when guys much uglier than me have decent looking gfs

She mogs this hideous recessed moonface mf to oblivion
View attachment 2857848

She still thinks he's the cutest guy ever due to the thousands of hours of kdrama she has watched.

He lifemogs the entire forum

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I watch walking in London videos lol... She is NOT bland, she is easily top 10 percent. But ig attractiveness is subjective lol most guys on this site like women with big ass and more fat. But it is very rare to find an elegant skinny and beautiful girl like that anywhere these days.

But yes im also really proud of koreans for saving rice.
She’s bland, you can watch all the videos you want, I live HERE I have an ACCURATE view on how our women look and she is MID over here I wouldn’t even fuck her

London girls are the biggest variance as many are hot and many are utter subhuman trash. So not the best example but still as I said she’s MID

• JFL
She’s bland, you can watch all the videos you want, I live HERE I have an ACCURATE view on how our women look and she is MID over here I wouldn’t even fuck her

London girls are the biggest variance as many are hot and many are utter subhuman trash. So not the best example but still as I said she’s MID
Yeah so then attractiveness is very subjective, which everyone on this forum should already know.

I like girls that are very skinny, most .org users would say these girls are anorexic and not sexy. So in my standards of what is attractive, she is stacy. But guys here always post girls with huge ass and tits and that have a lot of fat and they think that is stacy, which is good for them lol