Just found a 9/10 body foid

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Again, this foid is giga fertile and has a legit 9/10 body without frauding.

Yet everywhere I go I see infertile bitches or brick shithouses woth bigger shoulders and traps than me.

Tonight I will go to a bar in the city with my LTN mate and see if wr see any of these fertile bitches that instagram and youtube are full of

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ThousandCuts, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 21044 and 3 others
Too gymcelled and manly tbh

Too much muscle

This mogs

247417478 462900458396682 2583103448192063480 n

29 12 2021 2550x3805 c0b306e9c1e0332c565af1f6b817c26e

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Sprinkles, Deleted member 22093 and 9 others
Post pic, lazy to open insta and dont want to look at bitches all day long

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 23554
Gymcelling women = pass
Not like I'd be in her league anyway XD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust, Corleone and Deleted member 23554
Gymcelling women = pass
Not like I'd be in her league anyway XD
I hate gym foids, but as long as they have big fat ass, big fat thighs, big hips and big fat waist that's perfect

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and PointOfNoReturn
This is absolutely and utterly ideal

@Corleone

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Deleted member 2413 and Corleone
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 17920 and 13 others
LTB face

• +1
Reactions: Corleone

View attachment 1979088

@Corleone
Fuck where u find that??

That would set me back 2 years in my mental health journey as I would go beyond degenerate on that, forget breeding it, would just do unspeakable degen shit that people shouldn't do

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
Fuck where u find that??

That would set me back 2 years in my mental health journey as I would go beyond degenerate on that, forget breeding it, would just do unspeakable degen shit that people shouldn't do
I can’t remember her name tbh

Think I found it on reddit

nah shes way too meaty

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Corleone and forevergymcelling
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and forevergymcelling
Yeah she's elite, and from my hometown
She had a normie ginger bf, did a YouTube video with Thurston then 2 weeks later she’s single 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Chinacurry
She had a normie ginger bf, did a YouTube video with Thurston then 2 weeks later she’s single 😂
Is the ginger bf now on here??

This one is 9.5

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

View attachment 1979088

@Corleone
This reminds me of something.

My therapist told me these insanely hot girls anyone can date them, you just need to be confident and vibe with them in the right way. The only time u can say a guy can't have a relationship with a girl is if she has some cultural barrier (jfl, like her ethnic brothers will stab ur soy white ass?) Or certain financial or social requirements (over for broke niggas and niggas with 12 followers 9 of whom are bots on insta).

I told her what if some dude is a mong or a legit retard or has a lazy eye or some shit, and she said yeah absolutely, but ofc if someone is neurodiverse then dating is difficult because it's hard to mentally click and converse with people who are neurotypical.

Then I showed her a pic of blackops2cel, my 3/10 bald white friend and @FailedNormieManlet and she said look were not discussing your friends we are discussing you.

Foids are a meme

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Pikabro and 2 others
Fit women are trash. Brocels, go for feminine women who don’t exercise much. Have standards. Only lowly trucels like me deserve gymcelled foids

My therapist told me these insanely hot girls anyone can date them, you just need to be confident and vibe with them in the right way. The only time u can say a guy can't have a relationship with a girl is if she has some cultural barrier (jfl, like her ethnic brothers will stab ur soy white ass?) Or certain financial or social requirements (over for broke niggas and niggas with 12 followers 9 of whom are bots on insta).

I told her what if some dude is a mong or a legit retard or has a lazy eye or some shit, and she said yeah absolutely, but ofc if someone is neurodiverse then dating is difficult because it's hard to mentally click and converse with people who are neurotypical.

Then I showed her a pic of blackops2cel, my 3/10 bald white friend and @FailedNormieManlet and she said look were not discussing your friends we are discussing you.

Foids are a meme
Next time, come in with my Maherfishes printed and prepared

Go through each experiment, one by one, and dismantle all her copes

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and AscendingHero
Next time, come in with my Maherfishes printed and prepared

Go through each experiment, one by one, and dismantle all her copes
Someone else told me this, to a different shrink I showed her one of the autist king @Xangsane threads and she said that's online, you are too smart to think reap life works like that

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Someone else told me this, to a different shrink I showed her one of the autist king @Xangsane threads and she said that's online, you are too smart to think reap life works like that
What did she say?

Yep
I’m adding her to the fap folder

What did she say?
She said it's stupid to think that what someone did on an app would reflect a girls tastes or what she finds attractive in reap life.

Said take her as an example, she has a huge crush on Chris Hemsworth but there is no way she'd swap her dear husband (white, NW4, SKinny fat, low T, boneless) for even 10 Chris Hemsworth AND all his millions of quid

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
She said it's stupid to think that what someone did on an app would reflect a girls tastes or what she finds attractive in reap life.

Said take her as an example, she has a huge crush on Chris Hemsworth but there is no way she'd swap her dear husband (white, NW4, SKinny fat, low T, boneless) for even 10 Chris Hemsworth AND all his millions of quid
🧢 <- She dropped her hat

• +1

Foids are a meme
JFL even your therapist thinks I’m ugly

• JFL