Blackpill Just got the lambo...

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
JFL at you cucks who told me to get a mclaren. nobody except for autists knows what it is. How long would it take you to save up $300k? 10, 20 years? You can't even save up a few thousand for surgery. Meanwhile I spent that amount on car u fucking brokie. Imagine my ancestors who shit in ditches saw me? They'd be fucking proud. Now imagine your ancestors who fought in WW1 killing people took a time machine and saw you playing video games, jerking off, and smoking on your fucking vape like a moron? They'd be ashamed. Breathe air! Learn how to escape the matrix and be like me here:

2d35b5cc8e032cd31001cc0eaadb28a5

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Zephir
Richcel Andrew tate maxed

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Platinum
The state of this forum

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Mysterypilled & Doomermaxxed
JFL at you cucks who told me to get a mclaren. nobody except for autists knows what it is. How long would it take you to save up $300k? 10, 20 years? You can't even save up a few thousand for surgery. Meanwhile I spent that amount on car u fucking brokie. Imagine my ancestors who shit in ditches saw me? They'd be fucking proud. Now imagine your ancestors who fought in WW1 killing people took a time machine and saw you playing video games, jerking off, and smoking on your fucking vape like a moron? They'd be ashamed. Breathe air! Learn how to escape the matrix and be like me here:

View attachment 1966802
@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HOLY FUCK I'M CAGING

Bakin donuts 🍩

Bakin donuts 🍩

ANTI ZIONISM Adm¡n
U gotta be a chronic larper :dafuckfeels:

I pity you, still an annoying fag tho

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
U gotta be a chronic larper :dafuckfeels:

I pity you, still an annoying fag tho
my life is a movie people cant even believe it. ur stuck in the fucking matrix. im posting this from the perspective of keanu fucking reeves flying through the matrix and waking u up from your pods. OPEN YOUR EYES.

krisal

krisal

I think alexbrown is using this account now and someone else uses it when it makes serious posts

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
I think alexbrown is using this account now and someone else uses it when it makes serious posts
I think I got mixed personalities
This bitch switched up my whole mentality
This girl, she got mixed personalities
One day she's happy, then she mad at me

Allandro

Allandro

Valentina Nappi enjoyer🇮🇹

View attachment 1966802
It sucks, this is better:
Screenshot 20221125 095542

Unbreakable car+ pulls up a lot of girls, lambo sucks ngl.

Users who are viewing this thread