just lol

rickysalomano

rickysalomano

depressed since birth
im HTN, but I was ignored by a girl today on Instagram. in the new year, I was cruelly rejected by another. the first is understandable, as I have the worst reputation in history at my old school. I was also fucking ugly. It has nothing to do with it, but the cruelest thing of all for me is thinking every day how I let my entire childhood pass through my hands, staying at home and not socializing. now I'm 16 and theres NOTHING to do about it. no bullshit, no fucking therapy. now im just going to school, smoking and drinking

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel, Luffymaxxing and heightmaxxing
ngl ur not HTN. Send proof.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and scrunchables
ngl ur not HTN. Send proof.
IMG 20240213 WA00001
👍

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Tai Lung, kebab and 1 other person
tbh i think hes pretty gl just gotta lean down a bit and he would for sure be htn
i just haven't done that yet because i'm in my teens. to be fair if I get some zygos when I get thinner ill be pretty satisfied. for now zygos 404 lol

Brutal NCT. Sad cause without it you could actually claim HTN. You’re capped at MTN.
ujfortunately, eye surgeries rarely turn out well

ujfortunately, eye surgeries rarely turn out well
I feel you tbh. I think my left eye is bigger then my right and while no IRL has mentioned it and I’ve gotten compliments on my eyes, looksmaxers pointed out to me. You should try eyelash curling its a big halo and you got long lashes which would look good with it.

irl people complimeny my eyes too lol. and literally 1 hour ago i had a compliment about my looks from a friend. but at the same time im a damn virgin and had a rejection in the new year

really dont know sometimes what to think

about the curling, i already buyed a tool for it. i think it will work. when i curl my eyelashes up my canthal tilt doesnt look so bad, more like neutral to be fair

I feel you tbh. I think my left eye is bigger then my right and while no IRL has mentioned it and I’ve gotten compliments on my eyes, looksmaxers pointed out to me. You should try eyelash curling its a big halo and you got long lashes which would look good with it.
at least symmetry isn't that big of a problem, if no one pointed it out irl it shouldn't be a problem

really dont know sometimes what to think

about the curling, i already buyed a tool for it. i think it will work. when i curl my eyelashes up my canthal tilt doesnt look so bad, more like neutral to be fair
Curling is definitely the move I had some milf flirt with me and compliment my eyes in front of her son (only a few years younger) when I had my eyelashes curled.