Reactions: AcneScars
Post average indian girl
That foid from never have I ever is around average. Maybe even slightly above

Download 2

And this is an above average north indian foid

Images   2021 08 12T143750631

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Wheres the gigastacy, this is not even a stacy. Her lips look like a fish and rest is just mediocre with no real features standing out.

Considering u live in germany, which just like the Netherlands, has ugly asf women. I am not suprised by your lack of standards.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, johncruz12345, zerofad3 and 1 other person
why do you need examples you wont agree with them because of your dumbed down brain all you are doing is calling me gay but you have a retard spasm and soy out when a girl matches with u
I don’t give a shit about the fact that she matched with me because I realized that it obv was accidentally or on propose to gain a insta follower.
I don’t know why I even argue with you when it’s obvious that you are the only one in this thread with your opinion:lul: which shows who is deluded.
But as I already said: If this is just an above average girl for you you better look like Tyler Maher and are 6‘4 tall

These faggots will litteraly Beg and lick a bitches feet for just existing
literally, its really pathetic, i didnt want to go out and say it but its just depressing and desperate

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, gamma and Deleted member 1453
And they simp for her while she's is fucking niggers and famous people rn
Ppl be simping for slutty looking high tier beckies nowadays. Its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1453
I don’t give a shit about the fact that she matched with me because I realized that it obv was accidentally or on propose to gain a insta follower.
I don’t know why I even argue with you when it’s obvious that you are the only one in this thread with your opinion:lul: which shows who is deluded.
But as I already said: If this is just an above average girl for you you better look like Tyler Maher and are 6‘4 tall
again with the gay shit you know faggots are the only ones that act like you?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1453
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
What's the point of matching with Canadian girls if you live in Germany?:lul:
Take the canadapill. Hypergamy isnt as bad there, even low tier normies get good pussy there

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Both are clearly above average
2nd problably stacylite in India
First is literally dead average. Second a little above

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 14667 and Jason Voorhees
Wheres the gigastacy, this is not even a stacy. Her lips look like a fish and rest is just mediocre with no real features standing out.

Considering u live in germany, which just like the Netherlands, has ugly asf women. I am not suprised by your lack of standards.
And another coper entered the thread:lul:
„Mediocre“
343130F9 7CEB 4141 A72A 3522A70582AD
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, zeke714 and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6273
Compared to indian girls
Nah she even might be below average without all the makeup fraud looks shit in Motion.

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars and Jason Voorhees
View attachment 1267260
This is a Stacy lol. We get it bro she's the hottest girl you matched with on Tinder doesn't automatically make her a Gigastacy.
They look similar af and I still prefer the other because the one you posted looks a bit weird which might be the lens distortion though. It’s mainly subjective at this point

DA7E05AA 0A4F 446D B847 46C3A391BA84
AD1A29E7 81E9 47C7 901F 01FF2C65DD87

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234 and johncruz12345
whats the point of living

@volcelfatcel Chadpreet Flexing again
indeed chadeep
this guy is just flexing his indo nordic superiority

@AcneScars the chadpreet who has his FWB as his avi

• Hmm...
Reactions: AcneScars
In absolute terms, she's not a gigastacy and gets fogged by the likes of Lima quite easily (you have to keep in mind that she's wearing an awful lot of make-up).

But I am amazed at the fact that some people itt are claiming that this girl would be considered average-looking in their area.
Where I live, most girls look like utter dogs compared to her and she would be considered legit top-tier here, objectively speaking.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Jason Voorhees, MikeMew'sBitch and 3 others
He's 6'2 Indo Nordic Blue eyed Chadpreet. Autist Mentalcel.
ye @turkproducer , @AcneScars is just larping about being a KHHV subhuman
jfl he has his literal fwb as his avi

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
In absolute terms, she's not a gigastacy and gets fogged by the likes of Lima quite easily (you have to keep in mind that she's wearing an awful lot of make-up).

But I am amazed at the fact that some people itt are claiming that this girl would be considered average-looking in their area.
Where I live, most girls look like utter dogs compared to her and she would be considered legit top-tier here, objectively speaking.
she definitely isn't average ppl here are coping
stacylite-low tier stacy is fair

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gargantuan, MikeMew'sBitch and 1 other person

Agree Lima fogs in Psl for sure but I think in appeal it’s pretty close because her eyes are more low trust and many men prefer more high trust eyes on women.
But I just laugh at the amount of cope in this thread. I live in Germany and have seen many good looking women and I swiped 500+ women on tinder in LA and she still stands out. Calling her anything under Stacy is cope

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gargantuan and MikeMew'sBitch
Wtf just happened. I matched with a fucking gigastacy. Literal have never seen a girl that beautiful in real life. She is verified and I also saw her insta so she isn’t a catfish.
But I am pretty damn sure that she swiped accidentally on me.

Just some facts about me: I am white, blue/greenish eyes, 6‘3, skinny/athletic physique and normie facially with some good features like decent forward growth, really low set eye brows but also bad failos like high hairline (frauded with curtains), bad skin, slight jaw asymmetry.
All the other matches I got are always around average with maybe 15% where I would say they are attractive enough that I would fuck.
So I can for sure say I am with height halo a HTN at max.
My pictures are mostly anglefrauded selfies selfies, a mirror pic where I clench my jaw and tilt my head slightly to get more PCT, a shirtless mirror pic and full body photos from me.

I messaged her on insta some minutes ago but she didn’t react yet and probably won’t. I bet she has 1000 chads in her dms rn as well.

View attachment 1267129View attachment 1267130

View attachment 1267132View attachment 1267133View attachment 1267134View attachment 1267136 Also just realized what the fuck is even the point in Life if you don’t get a girlfriend like that?
Daily reminder that you will never have this. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:I will never have this as well because she definitely swiped on accident or for validation.
Good luck bro.

she definitely isn't average ppl here are coping
stacylite-low tier stacy is fair
Agree Lima fogs in Psl for sure but I think in appeal it’s pretty close because her eyes are more low trust and many men prefer more high trust eyes on women.
But I just laugh at the amount of cope in this thread. I live in Germany and have seen many good looking women and I swiped 500+ women on tinder in LA and she still stands out. Calling her anything under Stacy is cope
I also live in mainland Europe and this girl would easily be considered 90th percentile, in terms of looks, where I live.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, germanlooks and volcelfatcel
Jfl at all the coping abdominations in this thread who claim she isn’t a gigastacy. That’s like saying muh brad Pitt isn’t gigachad because there are men like Hernan Drago.
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

But I understand you. You have to cope because you will never have this
I don't know how people are saying she is ugly. The delusion of this forum is insane at times. I have never seen a woman this good looking irl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, oldcelloser, germanlooks and 1 other person
Also, she's above average but not gigastacy... high tier becky

I don't know how people are saying she is ugly. The delusion of this forum is insane at times. I have never seen a woman this good looking irl.
Unless you live in mumbai, you are coping

• Hmm...
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
she did a liplift and now her self steem in on the floor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, mulattomaxxer and johncruz12345
tbh

but yeah she looks good, for him is like a giga stacy, let him dream
Nigga show me a girl who fogs her by 2 Psl points then. You won’t find one

You are coping my son. Jfl at calling this HTB
View attachment 1267743 You are deluded by seeing Topmodels on this forum all the time. She is gigastacy in real life and Stacy in Psl keep coping
Looks like an above average girl next door...

Also heavy makeup fraud. Wouldnt be surprised if she was low tier becky without makeup.

Looks like an above average girl next door...

Also heavy makeup fraud. Wouldnt be surprised if she was low tier becky without makeup.
Where do you live? In stacyland? If you now leave your house I am 100% sure that you won’t see girls like this all the time. Keep coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks and johncruz12345
Wtf just happened. I matched with a fucking gigastacy. Literal have never seen a girl that beautiful in real life. She is verified and I also saw her insta so she isn’t a catfish.
But I am pretty damn sure that she swiped accidentally on me.

Just some facts about me: I am white, blue/greenish eyes, 6‘3, skinny/athletic physique and normie facially with some good features like decent forward growth, really low set eye brows but also bad failos like high hairline (frauded with curtains), bad skin, slight jaw asymmetry.
All the other matches I got are always around average with maybe 15% where I would say they are attractive enough that I would fuck.
So I can for sure say I am with height halo a HTN at max.
My pictures are mostly anglefrauded selfies selfies, a mirror pic where I clench my jaw and tilt my head slightly to get more PCT, a shirtless mirror pic and full body photos from me.

I messaged her on insta some minutes ago but she didn’t react yet and probably won’t. I bet she has 1000 chads in her dms rn as well.

View attachment 1267129View attachment 1267130

View attachment 1267132View attachment 1267133View attachment 1267134View attachment 1267136 Also just realized what the fuck is even the point in Life if you don’t get a girlfriend like that?
Daily reminder that you will never have this. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:I will never have this as well because she definitely swiped on accident or for validation.
when that "HMU on instagram" is there to filter low status and low quality pics profiles :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

If she is htb then why hasn't a single person on all these forums ever pulled prime 18 year old girl like this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl you post this prime 18 year old creature with smv that stretches beyond infinity and basement dwelling loner reject nobody's who can't get actual Becky to even reply on insta calling her Becky

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
She looks like an average non-overweight/obese, teen girl.

Most girls and women in their teens are attractive if they aren't overweight or obese.

Standards have increased in 2020 tho.

She looks like an average non-overweight/obese, teen girl.

Most girls and women in their teens are attractive if they aren't overweight or obese.

Standards have increased in 2020 tho.
Keep coping. I maybe overrated her a bit but if that is average for you I can already tell you that you will never get laid unless you are a gigachad.