Just matched with a legit Gigastacy GTFIH

Keep coping. I maybe overrated her a bit but if that is average for you I can already tell you that you will never get laid unless you are a gigachad.
YES. She does look average for a teenage girl in the west. Most non-overweight teenage adult females are naturally attractive thanks to evolution/biology. Nothing wrong with being average though.

Also, did she message you back?

Check out some of my matches:
Yutfugiuyg

Bbcuck

Also, did she message you back?

"I'm not on here much so hmu on insta" Is just code to get men on tinder to follow her instagram, it wasn't even for validation it was just for more instagram followers. It's way too common on Tinder over here, I hope I'm wrong though.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Amnesia
anyone who says shes sub stacy is capping. this girl is beautiful as fuck and mogs even the stacies we post on here

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234, Cidre enjoyer and 1 other person
Your matches look subhuman and are not even close to the level of the girl I posted
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Who cares about matching. Did you actually MEET her?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and oldcelloser
Agree Lima fogs in Psl for sure but I think in appeal it’s pretty close because her eyes are more low trust and many men prefer more high trust eyes on women.
But I just laugh at the amount of cope in this thread. I live in Germany and have seen many good looking women and I swiped 500+ women on tinder in LA and she still stands out. Calling her anything under Stacy is cope
shes a Stacy definitely, beautiful, but may or may not be surprising , depending on how you look like
are you HTN at least? have you posted pics here?

The amount of standardcels on this site jfl

also, i know its been said itt, but any girl that lists her IG on her tinder bio is just on tinder for followers and will match with a wide range of guys just to collect simp followers

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Sal, Blackgymmax and 4 others
Who cares about matching. Did you actually MEET her?
No obv not but I just wanted to prove you that she isn’t average. Your matches are average and they look subhuman in comparison to her

She never messaged you back, did she?
Probably only has tinder to get followers.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and germanlooks
Wtf just happened. I matched with a fucking gigastacy. Literal have never seen a girl that beautiful in real life. She is verified and I also saw her insta so she isn’t a catfish.
But I am pretty damn sure that she swiped accidentally on me.

Just some facts about me: I am white, blue/greenish eyes, 6‘3, skinny/athletic physique and normie facially with some good features like decent forward growth, really low set eye brows but also bad failos like high hairline (frauded with curtains), bad skin, slight jaw asymmetry.
All the other matches I got are always around average with maybe 15% where I would say they are attractive enough that I would fuck.
So I can for sure say I am with height halo a HTN at max.
My pictures are mostly anglefrauded selfies selfies, a mirror pic where I clench my jaw and tilt my head slightly to get more PCT, a shirtless mirror pic and full body photos from me.

I messaged her on insta some minutes ago but she didn’t react yet and probably won’t. I bet she has 1000 chads in her dms rn as well.

View attachment 1267129View attachment 1267130

View attachment 1267132View attachment 1267133View attachment 1267134View attachment 1267136 Also just realized what the fuck is even the point in Life if you don’t get a girlfriend like that?
Daily reminder that you will never have this. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:I will never have this as well because she definitely swiped on accident or for validation.
She wants that dopamine mayn

She never messaged you back, did she?
Probably only has tinder to get followers.
Yea never messaged back but that was kind of obv. The average match I get doesn’t come even close to her so I knew that something was off

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
very pretty
I would make her plenty of blue eyed babies

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
anyone who says shes sub stacy is capping. this girl is beautiful as fuck and mogs even the stacies we post on here
Most based female rater. But why do you always ghost me in dms bro

The amount of standardcels on this site jfl

also, i know its been said itt, but any girl that lists her IG on her tinder bio is just on tinder for followers and will match with a wide range of guys just to collect simp followers
As you said standards here are beyond inasne.

But I think some might even cope with how they rate women. Like they develop weird fetish for extreme features that are giga rare and aren't that important. Because high appeal Stacy's like one in op are what they want irl so they cope with weird alien looking ones.

Btw can you pull girls like this? I think even Chad like you can probably hardly do it they have infinite smv, I'm guessing it's status or jbf most of the time,once again jfl at subhumans here saying she is Becky.

she doesnt have enough forward growth to be a gigastacy
@OldVirgin thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
That’s literally average for a young girl in Vancouver

are people outside of Canada and north Texas really that ugly :unsure:
thats what im saying bruh i guess you don't really know what you have until you look at other people

No obv not but I just wanted to prove you that she isn’t average. Your matches are average and they look subhuman in comparison to her
All that matters is meeting them. I met a 7/10 blonde foid a few months back and we date .

Text to her on tinder cause thats where she found you
Try to find out what she actually thinks of you

Op is fallen in love with this girl just after a match. Look how he worship her. Come on man. Just a whore trying to gain IG followers
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:Ironically this, caged hard, soo this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Wtf just happened. I matched with a fucking gigastacy. Literal have never seen a girl that beautiful in real life. She is verified and I also saw her insta so she isn’t a catfish.
But I am pretty damn sure that she swiped accidentally on me.

Just some facts about me: I am white, blue/greenish eyes, 6‘3, skinny/athletic physique and normie facially with some good features like decent forward growth, really low set eye brows but also bad failos like high hairline (frauded with curtains), bad skin, slight jaw asymmetry.
All the other matches I got are always around average with maybe 15% where I would say they are attractive enough that I would fuck.
So I can for sure say I am with height halo a HTN at max.
My pictures are mostly anglefrauded selfies selfies, a mirror pic where I clench my jaw and tilt my head slightly to get more PCT, a shirtless mirror pic and full body photos from me.

I messaged her on insta some minutes ago but she didn’t react yet and probably won’t. I bet she has 1000 chads in her dms rn as well.

View attachment 1267129View attachment 1267130

View attachment 1267132View attachment 1267133View attachment 1267134View attachment 1267136 Also just realized what the fuck is even the point in Life if you don’t get a girlfriend like that?
Daily reminder that you will never have this. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:I will never have this as well because she definitely swiped on accident or for validation.
Imagine get a girl like this just brutal the best dopamine enhancer