Just matched with a legit Gigastacy GTFIH

AcneScars

whos the girl in your avi btw
His Fuckbuddy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
don't they reject you for your thin wrists
both arms

edit, but yes, in seriousness, of course they do. 98% of the time. Although I have hit a few home runs in my time. I'm as old as amnesia, and i'm 10x uglier, but i've banged a few fairly hot girls, way out of my league. As young as 17 - could have been my daughter lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Hair only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1453 and WontStopNorwooding
above avg girl not a giga stacy

above avg girl not a giga stacy
„Above average“
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Bro you are just gay. Imagine thinking this girl is just above average wtf

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, wristcel, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
She's stacylite.

• +1
„Above average“
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Bro you are just gay. Imagine thinking this girl is just above average wtf

not anything special she would would subhuman without her makeup they look like the avg girl in the uk minus the weight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
True. So maybe she matched with me in purpose to gain a new follower.
Brutal
Yup. It's highly likely that you need some level of status to get with a chick like this.

You guys need to understand that women at her age and looks level (despite all the autists in here negging her) can very easily get flown out to exclusive events with high status men.

What's the point of matching with Canadian girls if you live in Germany?:lul:

• JFL
What's the point of matching with Canadian girls if you live in Germany?:lul:
Cuz they fuck subhumans too unlike other girls. @Biggdink What do you think her Truecel to Chad Body count ratio is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 7580 and AcneScars
I think she mogs the average hot UK teen you see every day

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and germanlooks
Ask @AcneScars tbh. She's a stacy to me but he fucks models weekly.
do you think it annoys curries more if a subhuman cumskin like me fucked white girls or curry girls

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Heguldus and Deleted member 9670
do you think it annoys curries more if a subhuman cumskin like me fucked white girls or curry girls
If you're a Subhuman White Guy fucking North Indian Girls it annoys them more.

• +1
Obviously more if you fuck curry girls. White men fucking white girls is normal and no one really cares about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 9670
she is like 30 and the bottom one is 18 just having long hair and makeup doesnt make u a giga stacy she has huge eyebrows and brown eyes she will never EVER be a stacy or a giga stacy
Are you retarded? „Brown eyes“
634DBD3D 9437 46F5 8509 CE4A93C73504

Obviously more if you fuck curry girls. White men fucking white girls is normal and no one really cares about it
ok thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
Op is fallen in love with this girl just after a match. Look how he worship her. Come on man. Just a whore trying to gain IG followers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234, Heguldus and 5 others
they looked brown in the first pic but keep spazzing out when a pretty girl matches with you:soy:
and you pls just do your outing already. If you don’t think she is atleast Stacy you are just Gay sorry dude
Love Is Love Gay GIF

“Gigastacy”
sorry iranian chadpreet dn realise you could do better :lul::lul:

OP you are bluepilled btw, 99% chance she is never replying to even opening your message, she is simply there for validation and maybe she matched with a football player and will fuck him instead LOL!
Fuck I got ratioed hard

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Jason Voorhees and gamma
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Chadeep and AcneScars
and you pls just do your outing already. If you don’t think she is atleast Stacy you are just Gay sorry dude
Love Is Love Gay GIF
you are acting like a faggot having a mental soy breakdown when anyone calls some random bitch above avg :soy:

• JFL
Bruh you think I'm lying ask @Preston Average Dravidian girl doesn't look like the gigastacies posted here.
im going on the dravidian girls I see but they are sri lankan maybe

Cuz they fuck subhumans too unlike other girls. @Biggdink What do you think her Truecel to Chad Body count ratio is.
20 chads 65 normies 15 trucels

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 9670
Bruh you think I'm lying ask @Preston Average Dravidian girl doesn't look like the gigastacies posted here.
Both look like utter shit on average tbh but atleast north indian girls have decent colouring

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 9670
you are acting like a faggot having a mental soy breakdown when anyone calls some random bitch above avg :soy:
Whatever makes you sleep well buddy. Surely I am the faggot for finding a hot girl attractive whereas you act like she looks like every other girl. With these expectations you have to look like Tyler Maher

• +1
Both look like utter shit on average tbh but atleast north indian girls have decent colouring
why do you hate your own women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Whatever makes you sleep well buddy. Surely I am the faggot for finding a hot girl attractive whereas you act like she looks like every other girl. With these expectations you have to look like Tyler Maher
so i am gay if i dont find a random above avg the be all end all r u like 14 or smth u are acting like an idiot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and gamma
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 9670
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234 and Deleted member 6273
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234, Chadeep and 1 other person
i know your in love an all but shes doesnt mog lima, nor is she a gigastacy, she is a htb/stacylite...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, .👽., Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
so i am gay if i dont find a random above avg the be all end all r u like 14 or smth u are acting like an idiot
I just find it funny how you are coping like a faggot when she looks objectively well above average. I thought this forum is blackpilled.
Then pls show me what a stacylite and Stacy looks like in your opinion.

I just find it funny how you are coping like a faggot when she looks objectively well above average. I thought this forum is blackpilled.
Then pls show me what a stacylite and Stacy looks like in your opinion.
why do you need examples you wont agree with them because of your dumbed down brain all you are doing is calling me gay but you have a retard spasm and soy out when a girl matches with u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275