Just recieved my latisse (bimatoprost) : how long to have mogger eyelashes ?

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
Just received my latisse (careprost actually which is a cheaper generic of bimatoprost, thanks @Amnesia for providing the source).

How long will it take for me to have mogger eyelashes ?

My eyelashes are not very long and barely visible so I'm really counting on these to elevate my eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
you are gonna end up with not fat in your eyelids

• +1
Reactions: latino_
you are gonna end up with not fat in your eyelids
Small price to pay. I'm getting a fat graft for my under eyes next year so that shouldn't be a problem.

what is a fat graft and what does it accomplish?
It's for people with poor under eyes support and dark circles. The skin of your undereyes is so thin that you can actually see the blood vessels underneath. Putting some fat under it allows to correct dark circles.

It's for people with poor under eyes support and dark circles. The skin of your undereyes is so thin that you can actually see the blood vessels underneath. Putting some fat under it allows to correct dark circles.
okay, makes sense.

do you think I need them?

I hate this empty, hollow look under my eyes. it looks so fucking incel. even makes my nose look more hooked and rodent-like, I think.

Screen Shot 2022 11 22 at 104832 PM
Screen Shot 2022 11 22 at 104531 PM
Screen Shot 2022 11 22 at 104854 PM

IMG 20221125 220850617

I am king of mogger lashes. Bow to me peasants

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23642 and Growth Plate
been using it for around a month, results are honestly mid

just incorported oral minox, lets see whatssup

i was just kidding but start off with a better haircut.
the only thing I like about your face is your nose tbh.
why does everyone on here seem to like my nose?

I hate it, how can no one see this? its not aesthetic and throws off my harmony alot. its the anti-pretty boy nose.

here are some better pictures. im only sending these so I can get a proper rating? thanks bro

Screen Shot 2022 11 22 at 104854 PM
Screen Shot 2022 11 22 at 104832 PM

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16515

I hate it, how can no one see this? its not aesthetic and throws off my harmony alot. its the anti-pretty boy nose.

here are some better pictures. im only sending these so I can get a proper rating? thanks bro

View attachment 1968985View attachment 1968987
your nose is your only redeeming feature and nose barely creates halo, it's just a failo if it's bad.

you're somewhere between truecel and LTN tbh.

your nose is your only redeeming feature and nose barely creates halo, it's just a failo if it's bad.

you're somewhere between truecel and LTN tbh.
brutal? does truecel mean im a legitimate incel?

what does LTN mean?

brutal? does truecel mean im a legitimate incel?

what does LTN mean?
LTN is low tier normie
like 3-3.5/10
you're somewhere around that but it looks like you haven't done anything to look better.

View attachment 1968985View attachment 1968987
Bro wtf, I never comment but god you need to stop thinking about surgery and GROOM for suck sake, wtf is that neck hair? Yo have so much potential with simple soft maxing, first sort that hair out, don’t cut it short long hair is better for female gaze but rn it looks dryer than the Sahara desert, ffs remove that unibrow you have thick straight eyebrows I’d why you doing this to yourself bruh

t
Bro wtf, I never comment but god you need to stop thinking about surgery and GROOM for suck sake, wtf is that neck hair? Yo have so much potential with simple soft maxing, first sort that hair out, don’t cut it short long hair is better for female gaze but rn it looks dryer than the Sahara desert, ffs remove that unibrow you have thick straight eyebrows I’d why you doing this to yourself bruh
thanks for the pick me up bro

I think ill do just that. gonna take care of these brows. my negligence literally made you go out of your way to comment lmao

t

thanks for the pick me up bro

I think ill do just that. gonna take care of these brows. my negligence literally made you go out of your way to comment lmao
Do you have autism?

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A