Just to shut this curry up I ran Maher

Sweden is full of subhumans end of.
None of those were swedes you fucking nigger, try putting it on in a smaller town, abt 100k inhabitants somewhere in the north

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
View attachment 2492870

So I ran a Maherfish in Stocholm - here’s the results.

His profile:

View attachment 2492879
View attachment 2492886

His feed:

It was full of subhumans all the profiles were the exact same as on my profile you are coping too hard stupid fucking curries think there is a looksmatch detector jfl.

I can legit provide a 2 minute video in dms of his feed and swipes it is suifuel.

So shut the currie mouth please @colton myers

tbh Moscow used to be mogging capital of foids. Slim and softmaxxed AF. Also super money hungry ofc

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico

Attachments

• 410B55BF-A692-40C8-9D50-D1580CB82035.png
    410B55BF-A692-40C8-9D50-D1580CB82035.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 0
online dating is for the bottom of the barrel

• +1
@Iasacrko Maher gets ghosted by femcels After incels ran him too many times
And u get no matches

Blud is seriously deluded to the point he thinks ppl ran him as many times as a guy like Maher

Bro u got tested by like 10 ppl max Maher has probably 1000s

Tinder didn’t fucking save ur face in their database this has to be a joke no way u actually believe this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and WishIwasChico
And u get no matches

Blud is seriously deluded to the point he thinks ppl ran him as many times as a guy like Maher

Tinder didn’t fucking save ur face in their database this has to be a joke no way u actually believe this
Ye he is legit schizo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
And u get no matches

i did many accounts myself that's why i also got 3 likes last account i made that's how those jewish apps work. nowadays i just hit the nightclub and approach 8/10+ girls

And u get no matches

Bhai you should run him then run me after to stop his cope completely that it is muh shadowbanned

• +1
Ye he is legit schizo
If he Unironically thinks the handful of autists who ran him on tinder are enough to get him the same status as male models on tinder he is beyond insane I refuse to believe he’s being serious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Ye he is legit schizo
If he Unironically thinks the handful of autists who ran him on tinder are enough to get him the same status as male models on tinder he is beyond insane I refuse to believe he’s being serious

• +1
Bhai you should run him then run me after to stop his cope completely that it is muh shadowbanned
Nigga a guy like @the BULL is one of those ppl who will always have copes

His brain is so evolved in coping he doesn’t even see logic and will make up things that bearly make sense just to cope

Such ppl are real and there’s no point u could get a live conference with the whole female population on earth and get 99% to say he’s ugly and he’d still find some way to cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Magnum Opus, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
Nigga a guy like @the BULL is one of those ppl who will always have copes

His brain is so evolved in coping he doesn’t even see logic and will make up things that bearly make sense just to cope

Such ppl are real and there’s no point u could get a live conference with the whole female population on earth and get 99% to say he’s ugly and he’d still find some way to cope
yeah i'm coping by getting sex with the 8/10 stacylites. you can keep swiping like a cuck though

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 21182
yeah i'm coping by getting sex with the 8/10 stacylites. you can keep swiping like a cuck though
Post the stacylites 8/10s to us bhai?

i did many accounts myself that's why i also got 3 likes last account i made that's how those jewish apps work. nowadays i just hit the nightclub and approach 8/10+ girls
Nigga ur not living in cyberpunk 2077 if tinder bans u it bans ur number or max ur IP

Jfl Blud thinks tinder has his face on their database and will ban him in every country someone runs him on

Bro I pray to Allah ur joking the level of iq is below room temperature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and WishIwasChico
Nigga ur not living in cyberpunk 2077 if tinder bans u it bans ur number or max ur IP

Jfl Blud thinks tinder has his face on their database and will ban him in every country someone runs him on

Hahahaha caged

• JFL
Yet there’s not 1 picture of a woman so much as breathing in ur direction

Especially for a guy as open as u who posts everything u wouldn’t have posted 1 pictures with those 1000s of stacies?

What’s the point of this larp?

• +1

nah they have a face database stupid
Post the stacylites 8/10s to us bhai?
no doxxing g

Yet there’s not 1 picture of a woman so much as breathing in ur direction

Especially for a guy as open as u who posts everything u wouldn’t have posted 1 pictures with those 1000s of stacies?

What’s the point of this larp?
bro i don't sneak in like a fucking creep that's incel behaviour i want to keep a good reputation also they may find out i posted them on here

nah they have a face database stupid
no doxxing g
if they do it’s for famous ppl

Tinder is not gonna ban an entire normal human from ever making an account that’s literally retarded

Honestly need someone to study how the bull generates these copes

• +1
if they do it’s for famous ppl

Tinder is not gonna ban an entire normal human from ever making an account that’s literally retarded

Honestly need someone to study how the bull generates these copes
i have made enough accounts to be shadowbanned are you slow or what

bro i don't sneak in like a fucking creep that's incel behaviour i want to keep a good reputation also they may find out i posted them on here
Yeah never took a selfie or nothing?

Everyone knows if u were chad girls would take pictures of them with u

Ur telling me in ur almost 30 years of life and oh so many slays u don’t have 1 single pic with a slay?

Literally retarded shit

Blud expects ppl to believe in 2023 girls don’t take a single pic

• +1
i have made enough accounts to be shadowbanned are you slow or what
Shadowbanned from number or IP not from face u retard

Tinder doesn’t put ur face in their database to ban anyone who uses ur pictures

U can literally google this shit

• +1
C89F0CFF 4EBF 4DDD B5E0 22FD0A68C107
91FA667F 6BA9 4EB5 BC4B BAE253049DD2

While @the BULL writes about how he mogs and won’t post his stacylites.

I have bodymaxxed girls asking me to come over.

Utter brutal for you @the BULL

• JFL
Yeah never took a selfie or nothing?

Everyone knows if u were chad girls would take pictures of them with u

Ur telling me in ur almost 30 years of life and oh so many slays u don’t have 1 single pic with a slay?

Literally retarded shit

Blud expects ppl to believe in 2023 girls don’t take a single pic
U are lying
He’s just fucking retarded his brain is literally looking for any sort of defence rn he’s crazy

Max tinder bans is ip

AB5A19A5 D914 4D01 BD14 F9C550D0C189

If I run u here in Germany there’s no reason tinder shouldn’t work

Bro tinder doesn’t save ur face in their AI system show me 1 study claiming this

Bros literally pulling shit from his ass

I don’t even think tinder does that to celebrities let alone some random guy from Italy who made a couple of accounts

• +1
He’s just fucking retarded his brain is literally looking for any sort of defence rn he’s crazy

Max tinder bans is ip

View attachment 2493076

If I run u here in Germany there’s no reason tinder shouldn’t work

Bro tinder doesn’t save ur face in their AI system show me 1 study claiming this

Bros literally pulling shit from his ass

I don’t even think tinder does that to celebrities let alone some random guy from Italy who made a couple of accounts
Like just make shit up theory

Oh the BULL is coincidentally the only person tinder is experimenting their new AI banning face scanner technology on

What a unlucky bloak

Also 0 pics with any girls the guys a 30 yo virgin literally doesn’t take 2 braincels to realise

• +1
Like just make shit up theory

Oh the BULL is coincidentally the only person tinder is experimenting their new AI banning face scanner technology on

What a unlucky bloak
How do you explain Maher subpar results retard

How do you explain Maher subpar results retard
U are not a celebrity who’s ran on tinder 1000 times per day litterally takes 2 brain cells to realise

Ur ego is so inflated ur literally deluded to the point of thinking tinder has u in the same catagory as these guys

My nigha ur a virgin I’m still waiting for 1 single picture within 2 feet of a woman

I did my experiment and u got 2 likes in a day that’s proof enough of ur delusion and the fact ur still coping shows me nothing I say or do is gonna prove u otherwise

• +1
U are not a celebrity who’s ran on tinder 1000 times per day litterally takes 2 brain cells to realise

Ur ego is so inflated ur literally deluded to the point of thinking tinder has u in the same catagory as these guys

My nigha ur a virgin I’m still waiting for 1 single picture within 2 feet of a woman
Bro when i was in veneto HTBs literally jumped on me i don't have anything to prove to you basement dwelling retards look at my Bones do you really think i don't mog jfl use your 2 brain cells left

Last edited:
  • +1
Wow you have the Grinch wanting to fuck you nice mog
Ok bhai you are coping too hard. Post the foids you have fucked and begin to fuck you just scribble their face like I did to avoid dox

Bro when i was in veneto HTBs literally jumped on me i don't have anything to prove to you basement dwelling retards View attachment 2493099 look at my Bones do you really think i don't mog jfl use your 2 brain cells left
I don’t even have a response to this shit ur literally seeing imaginary bone when ur bone structure isnt even strong

U don’t even have a square jaw it’s an oval face structure and that pic makes u look 40

It’s literally impressive to me that ur so old yet have never had a single gf

Like bro u have 0 pics close to a girl??? How?

In all these years u took not 1 single pic with a horl?

• +1
Bro when i was in veneto HTBs literally jumped on me i don't have anything to prove to you basement dwelling retards View attachment 2493099 look at my Bones do you really think i don't mog jfl use your 2 brain cells left
You look good but post the stacylites bhai or I’m not believing you

I don’t even have a response to this shit ur literally seeing imaginary bone when ur bone structure isnt even strong

U don’t even have a square jaw it’s an oval face structure and that pic makes u look 40

U guys need to stfu and just make out and fuck already.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, WishIwasChico and Deleted member 21182
Ok bhai you are coping too hard. Post the foids you have fucked and begin to fuck you just scribble their face like I did to avoid dox
Nigha he has 0 pictures with woman

He has never even had a gf

U see every single picture he is alone

He also thinks he has bone on his face mf always says that shit when his bones are literally avarage to subpar at best

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover

I'm not going on with this nonsense anymore this fucking forum Just hates me too much. Believe whatever the fuck you want

• JFL
U guys need to stfu and just make out and fuck already.
I give up on this delusional larper tbh I’ve seen what I had to see

I could get all the girls in the world to tell this nigha he’d still cope it’s useless

• JFL
  • +1
View attachment 2492870

So I ran a Maherfish in Stocholm - here’s the results.

His profile:

View attachment 2492879
View attachment 2492886

His feed:

It was full of subhumans all the profiles were the exact same as on my profile you are coping too hard stupid fucking curries think there is a looksmatch detector jfl.

I can legit provide a 2 minute video in dms of his feed and swipes it is suifuel.

So shut the currie mouth please @colton myers

See it’s location pill. You need to move or get a social circle filled with hot girls.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and AspiringMogger
I give up on this delusional larper tbh I’ve seen what I had to see

I could get all the girls in the world to tell this nigha he’d still cope it’s useless
Yeah Bro all the girls that told me i could model are Just in my head ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back