Just to shut this curry up I ran Maher

IK im just trolling rn. Which app u think is best tho?
Tinder in Scandinavia unironically. The population isn’t big enough and everyone knows the app tinder so all are on it. I also use hinge, which is why I date a lot of exchange students from America + competition isn’t as steep since my Elo is nuked on tinder

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, tombradylover and WishIwasChico
Yeah Bro all the girls that told me i could model are Just in my head ok
Yet we gotta take ur word for all of that and every time someone runs a tinder experiment with u it brutally fails

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and WishIwasChico
Tinder in Scandinavia unironically. The population isn’t big enough and everyone knows the app tinder so all are on it. I also use hinge, which is why I date a lot of exchange students from America + competition isn’t as steep since my Elo is nuked on tinder
Chads.org

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I feel like instagram is the best in all circumstances. What are your thoughts on this? The quality of girls on Instagram is unmatched if u have decent amount of followers

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and AspiringMogger
Yet we gotta take ur word for all of that and every time someone runs a tinder experiment with u it brutally fails
You can think whatever you want i had a validation worhy 3 lifetimes i don't Need to impress curries

Bro you all look like retarded twinks you never experienced going outside and getting assaulted by girls. Keep coping with dating apps and Becky trash lol
Nigga omg stop crying for once in ur life wtf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 21182
Bro you all look like retarded twinks you never experienced going outside and getting assaulted by girls. Keep coping with dating apps and Becky trash lol
59BFA75F 6DC3 49FB BAD0 0C6AD73B9659

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Nigga omg stop crying for once in ur life wtf
You all think are big chads but would be invisible in night clubs. Stacies want real moggers not some frauded skullcel taking pics and texting her on ig or apps

• JFL
You all think are big chads but would be invisible in night clubs. Stacies want real moggers not some frauded skullcel taking pics and texting her on ig or apps

Maher is peak sex appeal, if i was a foid i would pay to be railed by him

Attachments

• 1697398560518.png
    1697398560518.png
    104.7 KB · Views: 0

Ok mr. Big chad. Gets mogged irl so you have to cope with frauded pics on dating apps
my exact reaction to this ground breaking information

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Shadowbanned from number or IP not from face u retard

Tinder doesn’t put ur face in their database to ban anyone who uses ur pictures

U can literally google this shit
are you sure? i know that if you use the same pics that you have used before even with everything new it can result in a shadowban

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
I Hope you all die from cholera you don't know what i'm going through
Relax bud I have nothing against u i just like to troll. Take deep breaths and remember that its never this deep.

Relax bud I have nothing against u i just like to troll. Take deep breaths and remember that its never this deep.
Bro i fucking balooned up 10 kilos and have a limp Dick due to taking jew meds i'm a subhuman now but i'm not a fucking larp all i said It's true i have this fucking @Iasacrko subhuman questioning everything i Say i'm so fucking tired

• So Sad
Bro i fucking balooned up 10 kilos and have a limp Dick due to taking jew meds i'm a subhuman now but i'm not a fucking larp all i said It's true i have this fucking @Iasacrko subhuman questioning everything i Say i'm so fucking tired
I believe u bro. @lasacrko apologize for your transgressions man

I feel like instagram is the best in all circumstances. What are your thoughts on this? The quality of girls on Instagram is unmatched if u have decent amount of followers
Yea it 100% is. I had a friend who used to spam follow girls when single, and line up links. I’m quite frankly not NT enough to do that. I have a decent follow count but I’m not low inhib enough for that and I got 0 pics on my profile as of now, so it’s Dating apps only. To be frank

• +1
I Hope you all die from cholera you don't know what i'm going through
Wtf just post the stacylites you have slayed I already said you mog just stop saying you slay stacylites then not post

@HarrierDuBois @cytoplasm @FunkyFlamingo

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Over for Swedishcels

What you think Sweden is full of:

9CE3DFF9 32FE 404D B6BA 95867B96A216

What it is really full of:

B98BA54C CAA7 468D 8548 C2DD394AFFAE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 43403

Users who are viewing this thread