Justin Beiber heightfrauding confirmed.

Jack

Jack

Futue lowinhibmaxxer
*Long post, high IQs get in here*

Google lists JB's height as 5'9.

IMG 0040

But in 2013 his height was listed as 5'7 on Google. Mind you, he was 19 at this time so he was probably just finished growing. I wonder how much he paid Google to up his height by 2 inches.

IMG 0044

Also he wears lifts 99% of the time. I'd say they're 2" lifts at that.

IMG 0042

Selena Gomez is 5'5. Granted she is wearing heels here, but if you look at his feet it looks like he's wearing lifts too. Just TomCruisemax bro.

IMG 0047

A foid wrote a whole "article" about JB's heightfrauding and it's literally just one huge virtue signal.

IMG 0043

Celebheights lists his real height as 5'7. This site is the real deal, they have this shit down to a science.

IMG 0041

He's a coping manlet just like a lot of us here except he prettyboymaxxed/statusmaxxed and fooled the world into thinking he isn't a manlet. There may still be hope for us yet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Vitruvian and Salludon
Its over for him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
His height doesn't really matter as much since he has insane status, hundreds of millions of dollars and he’s pretty good looking.

His height doesn't really matter as much since he has insane status, hundreds of millions of dollars and he’s pretty good looking.
True but no matter how rich you are, a manlet is still a manlet. And he will never hear the end of it.

True but no matter how rich you are, a manlet is still a manlet. And he will never hear the end of it.
Girls still dig him
Girls will never dig incels

keep crying for him, he lived the life of a thousand incels in his teens

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Vitruvian
What’s your thoughts on 5’10 1/2? I wear 2 inch lifts sometimes but they hurt the hell out of my feet.

Celebheights is pretty based "bro no way hes 185.5cm my bestfriends cousin stood next to him in an airport and confirmed he was 184.75 max"

• +1
Reactions: Jack
What’s your thoughts on 5’10 1/2? I wear 2 inch lifts sometimes but they hurt the hell out of my feet.
5'10 is a good height imo. Do you wear lifts to be 5'10 or are you 5'10 without lifts?

5'10 is a good height imo. Do you wear lifts to be 5'10 or are you 5'10 without lifts?
5'10 without, I fraud to around 6'