keanu or kpop maxxing

D

Deleted member 25550

Bronze
Keaunu reeves is 1/4 chinese or sum like that. I am 1/4 chinese 1/4 japanese n 1/2 white. I def look more asian then him n he definitily has a more caucasian skull. Is it possible for me to keanu maxx. What are our similarities if we have any and differences.
Screenshot 2023 02 16 at 81721 PM
Screenshot 2023 02 16 at 82033 PM Screenshot 2023 02 18 at 32035 AM

There are no similarities.

And stop posing with a basketball when ur 5'4 and can't dunk.

kpopmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
OP are you 12? and also pretty boy kpop is gay

Keaunu reeves is 1/4 chinese or sum like that. I am 1/4 chinese 1/4 japanese n 1/2 white. I def look more asian then him n he definitily has a more caucasian skull. Is it possible for me to keanu maxx. What are our similarities if we have any and differences.View attachment 2082771View attachment 2082772View attachment 2082773
View attachment 2082774
if your japanese can u tell your dad to buy me some winston sparkling menthol cigarettes tbhngl pls yakhi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25550
is your dad or mom white?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
dad is white mom is japanese chinese
dont call yourself asian or yellow. youre white
i was surprised when you looked so good before when you called yourself asian. now it makes sense

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 17872
dont call yourself asian or yellow. youre white
i was surprised when you looked so good before when you called yourself asian. now it makes sense
so you thought i was a attractive full asian before

so you thought i was a attractive full asian before
if i had to assume i wouldnt assume your full asian. i just took your word for it and assumed i was wrong

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
if i had to assume i wouldnt assume your full asian. i just took your word for it and assumed i was wrong
is it obvius that im half asian it seems like the more i post the more i realize how asian i look, is it my eye area that looks asian what is it

is it obvius that im half asian it seems like the more i post the more i realize how asian i look, is it my eye area that looks asian what is it
you look central asian which is essentially the same as what you are, half white half asian. But central asians are the whitest "ethnics" i would say. You might aswell take after your dad and identify as white, since youre carrying his male lineage.
its only your eye area that's distinctly asian and even then it looks partially white

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 25550