करी कलियुग -CURRYCEL APOCALYPSE- करी कलियुग I AM BECOME EVISCE-DEATH, DESTROYER OF DALITS KUTTE DevNFS5 & his Alt USER0213!!! [GIGA EVISCE-SLAUGHTER]

you're retarded
your credibility is zero
You're subhuman
Your existence is a meme.
Go back to your school before another guy humiliates you on the internet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot, chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
:lul::lul::lul:
Don't worry, even after being slightly darker than you, his undertones are way better than yours, I can see slight orange undertones, while you faceappfraud to look "chinese undertoned":lul:
Overall his skintone will be way more attractive than your grey-yellow goblin undertones.

@ForeverRecession - congratulations man you have a way better skin and undertones than delusional @AcneScars 👍🏻

Keep barking for my red undertones son

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
View attachment 1418042
Keep barking for my red undertones son
Literal negative IQ:lul:
You do know that any light skinned person's palm would look pink/red? I have seen your face, and based on what you said about not being able to tan at all, you are one of those Indians who just have a pale skin with yellow undertones and nothing else.

Reminder that tanning with red undertones is an healthy trait -
Thumb
33837E3D 2830 428C A59F 8EBA797CBE51

And not tanning at all and not getting red/pink under the sun is an unhealthy trait -

And you are in no position to call Roshan "brown" you delusional scum bag! So stop coping with muh "pearl white skin":lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: chaddyboi66
You do know that any light skinned person's palm would look pink/red?
Then why does yours look like a dehydrated person’s urine

I have seen your face
You haven’t seen my real face
and based on what you said about not being able to tan at all
Keep putting words into my mouth I never said I couldn’t tan at all
And not tanning at all and not getting red/pink under the sun is an unhealthy trait -
I literally got sunburned a while ago @john2 come cage at this faggot
And you are in no position to call Roshan "brown" you delusional scum bag! So stop coping with muh "pearl white skin":lul:
I didn’t call Roshan brown I called you brown

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31, john2, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
View attachment 1418052

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Yes Cavill has yellow undertones -
51hV6HNTGLL AC  1

Just lol at you negative IQ, These aren't yellow undertones -

Me and Roshan have similar skintone so you can keep coping -
Mqdefault

And just lol at your cope, even chinacurry has confirmed my claim and I didn't even ask him if I look European :lul: -
Dude I don't claim to be an expert, and I am going off the one pic I have seen, and am basing it on north Indians/ Punjabis which is what I know, and they have different features. @USER0213 has a slight frame, which is a white guy thing, and doesn't have sharp eyes, nose or eyebrows, which are things Indians have.

And most Inportanrly he has no brown overtones in skin colour
I'm sorry Bhai I don't know how to calculate NCT so can't say.

@volcelfatcel what I meant was that Bhai does not look curry, in fact I'd say he does not look ethnic even. I think that's an important distinction, I don't look particularly curry, but I won't pass for white cos I look very ethnic, even if u painted me white.

I know France is a meme but I think if you look at Bhai, and someone says where is he from, and remember I have seen a photo, I would say France or Switzerland even, or maybe even north western Italy.

I am saying this as so done who has lived in Lyon for 4 months.
Your skin inflammation cope is beyond crap!:lul::lul:

Personal message chinacurry your pictures(frauded/unfrauded I don't really care), let's see what he says. Till then zip it delusional scumbag!

• Hmm...
51hv6hntgll-_ac_-1-jpg.1418058

33837e3d-2830-428c-a59f-8eba797cbe51-jpg.1418061
Cavill becomes white once he stops tanning

You’re a subhuman brown shitskin for eternity. You will never be white
Personal message chinacurry your pictures(frauded/unfrauded I don't really care), let's see what he says. Till then zip it delusional scumbag!
I already have and this is what he said
Ah right yes, you are very pale, much lighter than me, you have a very good colour Bhai.
1637992105608-jpeg.1418052
You still haven’t addressed this point btw
Neither this one

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
You're subhuman
Your existence is a meme.
Go back to your school before another guy humiliates you on the internet.
I'd literally make you invisible IRL, stop the cope son
No white passing for your subhuman features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, chaddyboi66 and AcneScars
View attachment 1418052

View attachment 1418069

Ah right yes, you are very pale, much lighter than me, you have a very good colour Bhai.

Neither this one
no huridick roshan for his subhuman features
no med jewish khazar passing for his subhuman features

cavill is white even when tanned, he is north atlantid. This cucked subhuman compares himself to north atlantids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john2, chaddyboi66 and AcneScars
Literal negative IQ:lul:
You do know that any light skinned person's palm would look pink/red? I have seen your face, and based on what you said about not being able to tan at all, you are one of those Indians who just have a pale skin with yellow undertones and nothing else.

Reminder that tanning with red undertones is an healthy trait -
View attachment 1418047View attachment 1418048

View attachment 1418050
imagine daring to compare yourself to Hrithik Roshan

you are not even in the same universe phenotypically as him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, chaddyboi66 and gamma
View attachment 1418058

View attachment 1418061

View attachment 1418062
And just lol at your cope, even chinacurry has confirmed my claim and I didn't even ask him if I look European :lul: -

no you don't have a similar skin tone at all

• +1
View attachment 1418069

Neither this one
Did you read what he said about me you low IQ crap weasel?!!!
Seriously the audacity to yap even after people supporting my claim -
Yes chota Bhai has good colouring I can confirm.

Phenowise he is so rehat ambiguous, if he told you he wasn't curry but something else you would believe him, say french or something
Mqdefault

Reminder that you are a yellow undertoned pig and doesn't have the above phenotype or colouring!

good thread

• Love it
no you don't have a similar skin tone at all
The nerve ha?!!:lul::lul:
No matter how much you cope, people who have literally lived in Europe support my claim
I'm sorry Bhai I don't know how to calculate NCT so can't say.

@volcelfatcel what I meant was that Bhai does not look curry, in fact I'd say he does not look ethnic even. I think that's an important distinction, I don't look particularly curry, but I won't pass for white cos I look very ethnic, even if u painted me white.

I know France is a meme but I think if you look at Bhai, and someone says where is he from, and remember I have seen a photo, I would say France or Switzerland even, or maybe even north western Italy.

I am saying this as so done who has lived in Lyon for 4 months.
Dude I don't claim to be an expert, and I am going off the one pic I have seen, and am basing it on north Indians/ Punjabis which is what I know, and they have different features. @USER0213 has a slight frame, which is a white guy thing, and doesn't have sharp eyes, nose or eyebrows, which are things Indians have.

While you sit in your slums and yap about having knowledge of "phenotypes":lul:
I swear kid, I would have snapped you limbs if you were in front of me, you weakling subhuman pre-pubescent kid should really be stuffed into a trash can!

Last edited:
I swear kid, I would have snapped you limbs if you were in front of me, you weakling subhuman pre-pubescent kid should really be stuffed into a trash can!
Imagine talking so much shit when you look like this
" I'd stuff you in a trash can bhai"
2617708 1637908406617

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31, chaddyboi66 and AcneScars
The nerve ha?!!:lul::lul:
No matter how much you cope, people who have literally lived in Europe support my claim

Imagine talking so much shit when you look like this
" I'd stuff you in a trash can bhai"
View attachment 1418106
I'd stuff you in a trash can
@AcneScars
2617710 1637908476592

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31, chaddyboi66 and AcneScars
Jesus Christ lmao, what did this guy do?
All I did was to kindly tell OP that there are barely any Indo-Nordics left and that Kalash people interbred to look odd in the coming generations. That crap weasel for all offended that he started make these 10 IQ brain-damaged threads
:think:

This is how he started it...
DevNFS5 said:
As an example I have Tyson Ballou, he is a white guy with dark brown eyes and hair
chaddyboi66 said:
would the opposite be something like an Indo-Nord then?
DevNFS5 said:
Indo-Nordid's don't exist, even those claiming to be full Indians are actually Eurasians, Central Asians, some are Scythians (white huns), some are Dardic like Kalash people, nobody can qualify even for a South Asian, let alone being called Indian. Those clueless, ego-filled Indians just like to call themselves superior over other Indians cause a negligible amount of them (while having those ethnic soft features) have fairer skin and coloured eyes, these delusional retards aren't even knowing that they either aren't of India or South Asia but are a result of their Eurasian and Scythian ancestors running away from their designated places and taking refuge in the Indian subcontinent.
Actually you are right in a way, these Eurasian and Scythian people mingle with the Indian ethnics to create Indo-European kids, and some of them have the worst combination - ethnic soft features and Central Asian colouring 🤮🤢
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN
🤔?

chaddyboi66 said:
I'm talking about Dardics and only referred to the pheno and description of "fairer ethnic" you referenced in your title to.
DevNFS5 said:
Dardics aren't South Asian, Kalash people are Dardics, they claim to be descendants of Alexander, even their genes are Eurasian. None of them are actually South Asians or Indians. These Pakistani people, to escape shame try to call these Eurasians as South Asians, I just laugh at those people. Dardics shouldn't even follow Hinduism, Kalash people, who are Dardics say that they are Hindus, but practice an altered version of it which is completely different from what Hinduism was meant to be. That is why I laugh at all those doofuses trying to prove these people South Asian or Indian. Plus their pheno, as you mentioned, isn't even like white people, most of them(like the Kalash people) look deformed, some others just have the light colouring and colored eyes but their individual features(face shape, nose, lips, softness in features) remain like South Asian ethnics and Indians.
ice cube what GIF
gary coleman wtf GIF
Ice Cube What GIF
:sick:

chaddyboi66 said:
ok .
DevNFS5 said:
Dardics aren't South Asian, Kalash people are Dardics, they claim to be descendants of Alexander, even their genes are Eurasian. None of them are actually South Asians or Indians. These Pakistani people, to escape shame try to call these Eurasians as South Asians, I just laugh at those people. Dardics shouldn't even follow Hinduism, Kalash people, who are Dardics say that they are Hindus, but practice an altered version of it which is completely different from what Hinduism was meant to be. That is why I laugh at all those doofuses trying to prove these people South Asian or Indian. Plus their pheno, as you mentioned, isn't even like white people, most of them(like the Kalash people) look deformed, some others just have the light colouring and colored eyes but their individual features(face shape, nose, lips, softness in features) remain like South Asian ethnics and Indians.
just all sounds like a bit of ethnic cope/spite on ur part toward them for no apparent reason ngl

but regardless ,
I could give less of a single fuck what your personal beef is with them and I never even asked for your opinion about them either.

and to bring things back on topic...
My point was they're "fairer ethnic" because you didn't bother giving an example in your post except for muh "white with dark features".

Oh and so then you mention
"Plus their pheno, as you mentioned, isn't even like white people"
I know, that's why I used them as an example of "fairer ethnic"

and then you also say
"None of them are actually South Asians or Indians."
so which one is it?

You still haven't really given an example of what exactly you mean by "fairer ethnic" btw

oh and yeah

soo deformed bro...
soo obvys they get easily get mogged back to "goatfuckistan" by some IT call center pajeet kumhail curry nigger right?

Had to cap it because of file size but you can find the rest here btw, and you should 'cause they're all moggers tbh, assuming OP's not a bitchfag a deltes his thread after evisceration:

1621760744765-png.1146565

obvsly gets mogged to hell and back all the way to the ganges by some street shitting, drinking cowpiss, rubbing cowshit on himself, 5'2 indian janitor gas station worker call center scammer pajeet rapist when he looks like this right?
1621760367530-png.1146555

i mean just look at them robust dravid jungle nigger "mogger" bones right?
Srs bro bhaibi

:lul:
:lul:

Get lost doofus, when did I ever start a fight with you?!!, I showed facts, cause I know of South Asian ethnics whose features are a dead giveaway that they are South Asians with fairer skin, I was clear that some people who look "fairer", are because of being from Central Asia and Eurasia and those few people who look fair, don't have the features of white people(pheno isn't only "skin colour", it is also individual features like nose, lips and skull shape) and if you think pheno is only coloring, then it is expected as you're Pakistancel with sub 60 IQ and only use your brain to nuke other countries🤣🤣 I made this post in order to know more about how a dark featured white looks like and how he/she would be different from a fair ethnic. And nice try with the cherry picked photos, Kalash people actually have nothing but the colouring, seems like you're one of those Pakistani/Afghanistan ethnics trying hard to defend yourself. Just lol at your knowledge about South Asian people, whatever I stated were facts you doofus and this is what an average Kalash guy looks like -
majority of them have negative canthal tilt and long midfaces
If you had brains, you wouldn't include this Instagram frauder who isn't white passing in the slightest -

Looks bad in candids and motion and a lot of people have mentioned that -

He's a South Indian -

And mogs this Instagram frauder Imran Abbas to the next birth without frauding you coping pakistancel!! -
🤢🤮🤮
This is what he looked like in his early 20s, just lol at you and that gigafrauder who lightens his images and photoshops his nose and sharpens his jaw to look like white models,
You pot smoking Pakistancel can only show gigafrauders and nothing else!!!

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
View attachment 1418058

View attachment 1418061

View attachment 1418062

Keep barking for @AcneScars

He is way lighter than you
You are projecting because you're obsessed with being white passing

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and AcneScars
Jesus Christ lmao, what did this guy do?
All I did was to kindly tell OP that there are barely any Indo-Nordics left and that Kalash people interbred to look odd in the coming generations. That crap weasel for all offended that he started make these 10 IQ brain-damaged threads
:think:

This is how I ended it,

So with that out of the way...

Here We Go Again GIF

Anon, I
Dalit, I...

...didn't even bother reading a single goddamn word of anything you just fucking said above this post because 1 your a bitch ass nigger greycel and you know it, 2 you have no fucking idea what the fuck you're even saying [regurgitated state sponsored damage control propaganda "revisionist history" aside], & 3 your fucking a curry dravidian jungle nigger dalit dog of all things.

oh and also 'cause tl;dr
like Srs bro bhaibi...

and I don't give a single fuck about any of that bull cowshit about muh "kalash aren't white" yet somehow also "they're not south asian" etc coming out of your filthy brown mouth

JFL and as if somehow any of that really even matters, assuming any of it was even true to begin with, when you curries genuinely believe that it somehow makes you able to start mogging all the Kalash and Pasthun moggers back to the poop filled streets of mumbhai all of a sudden :lul:

Because the only thing I care about is making fun of you in front of the entire forum for all that weak shit you're trying to talk .

but...
[ISPOILER]considering this is the second time in a row this week where I'm eviscerating the everloving fuck out of you filthy brown poop coloured street shitting cowfucker subhumans...[/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER]
[/ISPOILER]

oh and again for future reference for brocels my niggacels :love:
[ISPOILER]*poop brown color & italics = dalit moment*[/ISPOILER]
Get lost doofus, when did I ever start a fight with you?!!,
*Who the fuck even says "doofus" what are you like 12? And also, you don't put commas after punctuation marks you stupid brown dalit*
if you thought that was me fighting with you greycel shitskin streeshitter dalit,
then you've still got another thing coming buddy broyo you subhuman dog.

and it's called an ass whoopin
Trash Punk GIF by BrownSugarApp

I showed facts, cause...
*be -cause*
Facts?
Like personal anecdotes?

*It's almost like I can hear your [cow]shit accent even through my screen tbh*
"I know of South Asians whose features are a dead giveaway that they're just South Asians with fairer skin."*

..."I know of South Asian ethnics whose features are a dead giveaway that they are South Asians with fairer skin."

And nice try with the cherry picked photos, Kalash people actually have nothing but the colouring,
*earliest legit sign I knew you were curry, before you even gave yourself away with your own subhumanity, was the fact that every curry will [try to] use "Bareet-eesh Eehng-leesh"*
"Cherry picking" photos off of google images? right...
*ok, sure thing shitskin, we'll see...*

seems like you're one of those Pakistani/Afghanistan ethnics trying hard to defend yourself.
*"defend your -self [my alleged] -people"; not "defend myself"*
What an utterly shit way to project your own subhuman whiteworshiping/selfhating curry insecurities and biases onto me, when you know next nothing about me (at least up until this point that is might I add).

JFL at automatically thinking I'm
Paki as soon as I even so much as mention the Kalash and because I started roasting the fuck out you and your entire shitskin race .

Plus, I'm ethnic?
Speak for yourself
dalit...

These Pakistani people, to escape shame try to call these Eurasians as South Asians, I just laugh at those people. Dardics shouldn't even follow Hinduism, Kalash people, who are Dardics say that they are Hindus, but practice an altered version of it which is completely different from what Hinduism was meant to be. That is why I laugh at all those doofuses trying to prove these people South Asian or Indian
*I'm not even going to begin to try and tackle that one holy fuck talk about writing essays... essays of [cow]shit*
When you're the one out here trying to pull stuff out of your ass just to say muh-

but with "indian curry dalit acchent-aheh"*
"aah acha acha beeta, vee arh very much beter than dose filty kalash kutte kutte-aheh, trust me bro bhai"
fun video GIF

Just lol at your knowledge about South Asian people, whatever I stated were facts you doofus
*JFL* *@your lack of knowledge* *whatever I just said were all/what I stated were* *dalit*
First you accuse me of being "one of those Pakistani/Afghanistan ethnics" and now you say I also wouldn't know anything about south asians despite, according to you that is, allegedly being one?
Excuse Me What GIF by One Chicago

YOU'RE LOW KEY RETARDED AND BLUEPILLED...

...D A L I T .

and this is what an average Kalash guy looks like -
JFL And you say I'm cherry picking?
1621756579130-png.1146510

What a shit way to show the entire forum what a fucking lying Kike (((you))) really are.
*but then again, I already knew you were going to pull some stupid [cow]shit like that anyway* :feelskek::lul:...

Ainsley Harriott GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
*but eh, just you wait boy...*

*...*
*....*
*......*

majority of them have negative canthal tilt and long midfaces
Nigger, it's almost as if you say that any it could some how change the fact that your "people" could never so much as even come close to ever mogging them when yall look like this:
1621756637760-png.1146512
*For future reference to all brocels that saw my other mogger thread* [ISPOILER]I know it's human phenotypes.net composite below I can't find any other composites so this will have to do and it doesn't really even matter when...[/ISPOILER]

Meanwhile, they look like that:
1621756698756-png.1146513

If you had brains, you wouldn't include this Instagram frauder who isn't white passing in the slightest -
1621756724945-png.1146514
Looks bad in candids and motion and a lot of people have mentioned that -
*If you weren't such a low IQ ethnic dog* *Isn't even* *"and in motion, and a lot of people have already..."*
For a brief moment just imagine...
>thinking I would give a fuck I about him being "huwite passing", like how you curries care all about being "med passing"?
>singling out just him of all the other pashtun/dardic moggers when he's the only legit paki one...

>thinking just cause he frauds it's automatically gigaover for him when in your country he's probably the equivalent to a terra-chadzilla, because pretty everyone of you is either really fucking ugly and/or legit deformed.

>cause i mean like fuck. why else would this forum be filled with so many mostly curries? and why else would indians be "stereotyped" as being ugly?

And mogs this Instagram frauder Imran Abbas to the next birth without fraud in you coping pakistancel!! -
1621757046620-png.1146516

🤢🤮🤮
This is what he looked like in his early 20s, just lol at you and that gigafrauder who lightens his images and photoshops his nose and sharpens his jaw to look like white models,
You pot smoking Pakistancel can only show gigafrauders and nothing else!!!
*I fucking hate it when you ethnics even so much as attempt trying to speak any of /our mogger languages when you can't even bothered to do it properly.*

* Bhbaibi, I- I can't even...*

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

holy fuck .

*JFL Imagine bitching about muh cherry picking when you use quora and then just end up cherry picking yourself*

Agent Smith GIFs | Tenor
* . . . *

nigger please .

here we go batman GIF
>>>

Anon, I Dalit, I...

...The funny thing is...

I know he's not even muh "average Paki", he's Pasthun.

and
. . .

:pepefrown:

:feelsbadman:

:feelsokman:

:feelsmega:

:feelsgiga:

:feelswow:

:whatfeels:

Oh My God Omg GIF by HBO Max
*. . .*

oh fuck .

JFL:lul: you stupid low IQ dravidian jungle nigger fuck .

I can't believe you honestly thought I wouldn't even see that one coming from a mile away.

Talk about a
gigamogger IQ-big brained anime moment/Jew move on my part 🧠:feelshah:

& a low iq dravidian jungle nigger dalit moment on yours... :feelsuhh:💩🐒

tbh tbh :ROFLMAO:

... Everyone already knows that first faggot gigafrauds all his pics,
And anyone with an IQ above room temperature knows that other, "
goatfucker/terrorist" as you imply, isn't really even Paki, again according to you that is.

However, I included the both of them [
both as carefully and purposely cherry picked examples] to:

1- use them as bait to lure you into trying try to say "but muh gigafrauder" & "muh cherry picking" and to also manipulate you into trying to mogg #1 with another cherry picked example of your own, so I could expose your very own dalit tier hypocrisy...

And-
2- Expose the fact that even the "darkest" of all races in the [Dardic] region,
the "goatfucker" Pashtun "terrorists" as you shitskins often try to imply,
still
EASILY mogg the absolute fuck out of you disgusting poop colored street shitting subhumans as well.
1621757440742-png.1146520
1621757478630-png.1146521

And-
3- because #2 is the last remaining shred evidence (along with the kalash/dardics/nuristanis/etc) there is, that your people haven't completely erased by racemixing out of existance, of the Aryan invasion and their ever eternal legacy [in just that single pathetic region alone] for the rest of the world to bask in the glory of.

*And just as I predicted, as if just on que, you sprang my trap like the dumb dog dalit kutte kutte you are.*

You curries really are low iq JFL, so much so that I was even able to

both manipulate and predict all of your moves before you even made them.

@Rothschild You WERE RIGHT .
1621757532203-png.1146522

And mogs this Instagram frauder Imran Abbas to the next birth without fraud in you coping pakistancel!! -
"And nice try with the cherry picked photos..."
*It's almost like I can hear your [cow]shit accent even through my screen tbh*
*"And he moggs that Instagram gigafrauder, Imran Abbas, all the way into the next life without any frauded pics you coping Pakicel!"*

Ah yes Ah acha, acha, beeta I see..

"Look at this one South Indian example [that I cherry picked myself] that moggs the *^*cherrypicked*^* example you gave!"
GIF by Identity

... Everyone already knows that faggot gigafrauds all his pics and I only included him [as a purposely cherry picked example] to

1- use him as bait to trick you into cherry picking yourself and expose your own hypocrisy.

I'm not only genuinely surprised at the ease of which you curries can be so easily manipulated^, but also I'm also really disappointed in just how pathetic and painfully unself-aware you really are.
Get lost before Americans on this forum get mad and appeal for nuking your terrorist country
1621757558492-png.1146523

ouch .

imagine getting shit on by the kikes of all people JFL

And JFL @You genuinely still thinking I'm a "Pakicel"...

when...
[ISPOILER]My Dad is half Iranian (from Shiraz) and half North "Paki" (Dardic from Chitral near the Khyber tribal border next to Afghanistan and by the Kalash Valley)
He's legit Nordic-Iranian pheno with brown hair and light brown [technically "hazel" but I don't believe the colour even exists and is cope tbh ngl] eyes.

My mother is half Mexican (Castizo from an isolated mountain farm village in Querétaro/also from Jalisco with ~12% Native/Aztec blood) and half Spanish (her Mother from Asturias)

She looks white with dark brown hair and grey eyes, as does her Father (Castizo with ~25% Native/Aztec blood) with light brown hair and legit A10 light blue eyes btw.
Her mother is from Spain and looks like any actual Med tbh, light skin, dark brown hair, light brown eyes.

So I'm legit half Spanish med (inb4 muh but "med passing" curry copers) and half Persian/Chitrali (Dardic/Nuristani)
(North "Pakis"/Afghanis/Nuristanis are technically just Eastern Iranics though ngl...)
[/ISPOILER]

You're one stupid fucking curry nigger aren't you, shitskin?

Imagine unironically thinking anyone considers this Pasthun mogger...
Giga beard frauding Manlet who probably, is still selling tea in terrorist country Pakistan -
1621757770115-png.1146524
...to be the same as an average Pakistani/shitskin...
And this is what average Paksitanis look like you coping Pakistancel -
1621759600662-png.1146542

...or in other words-
one of Y O U .
swag GIF by AfterThis

low key go ER for you if you're ever this gigalow-IQ enough to fall for bait like this [mine^] .
I know he's not even Paki, he's Pasthun
1- use him [#2] as bait to lure you into trying try to say "muh cherry picking"...
..."And this is what average Paksitanis look like you coping Pakistancel -"
2- Expose the fact that even the "goatfucker" Pashtuns, still easily mogg the absolute fuck out of you disgusting poop colored street shitting subhumans.

JFL This dalit was so giga low iq I was even able to bait him into using cherry picked photos himself because Curries legit go off the deep end every time someone so much as mentions my people Dardics Chitralis and Kalash.

It's like they have a built in curry defense mechanism every time something comes up that threatens their wacky curry delusions because of their massive inferiority complexes.

JFL I BAITED TF OUTTA HIM LIKE THIS WHITE JB BAITED A POOR CURRY WITH LOVE AND AFFECTION TIK TOK :lul:

low key go ER for you if you're ever gigalow-IQ enough to even think people give a single fuck about either of your two brown shitskins or even sees any difference between the two of you subhuman brown fucks...

Well, just average Pakis anyway just to be fair, because North Paki Pasthun moggers like @Ryan, salludon, etc don't count tbh, and you're all basically the same to us ngl...

And you even trying to say I was cherry picking when-

[
I already knew you would say that after baiting the fuck out of you like you were my prey...]

1- expose your hypocrisy
1621758963457-png.1146534

-I also gave these legit un-cherry picked examples in the shitpost just this one,
just to prove how much of a lying hypocrite you'd be when
I fucking knew you'd eventually start cherry picking yourself too just to try and mogg my cherry pick traps.

Was all that supposed to be some more of your "facts" I keep hearing about but never see any evidence for bro bhai ?

Or where you just trying to talk some more of weak shit again you fucking gay little bitch?

..."I know of South Asian ethnics whose features are a dead giveaway that they are South Asians with fairer skin."

Because now I'm gigasure you're legit curry, since before I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but god-fucking-damn bro bhai do you really give credence to the "muh delusion curry stereotype"...

JFL you fucking dalit kutte kutte .
So Excited Dancing GIF

So after giving it some thought...
1621760063704-png.1146548

I've come to the realization

. . .

THAT LESSER BEINGS LIKE YOU ARE MERELY THE PLAYTHINGS OF MY WILL .

you ethnic subhumans never learn tbh...

*Because damn,

It sure as shit feels pretty
fucking good to legit be [half, at the very least,] white rn ngl,

you fucking shitskin subhuman dog.*
1621759796495-png.1146544

Oh and yeah [yeah], you still have yet to give your example of a "fairer ethnic".

cause . . .

-full stop -no cap

You're a fucking gay -pussy ass -bitch ass -nigger faggot.

tbh

ngl.

Last edited:

Doesn’t matter lol the entire forum has collectively shit on him at this point

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31, volcelfatcel and chaddyboi66
Care to elaborate why???
That's his thing man, call anyone who has an opposite opinion with full proof he calls them "retarded". Don't try an explain anything to that pre-pubescent crap weasel, he is literally a school-goer with no finesse or maturity at all.

>

>
you're retarded
your credibility is zero

Looking profesional bhai

Harvard graduate Ted talker
fresh outta affirmative action community college ethnic substitute teacher pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and gamma
fresh outta affirmative action community college ethnic substitute teacher pheno

View attachment 1418159View attachment 1418160View attachment 1418161View attachment 1418165
JFL you won't even believe where I found these pics from

Bruh wtf :lul:

Chinacurry confirmed it, half of this forum's whites confirmed it. Yet you bark you subhuman weakling pre-pubescent abomination. Keep yapping, I look European, both by features and undertones. You salty slum-residing pre-pubscent little crap weasel really should be locked up in a condemned toilet forever!

• JFL
BRUTAL

• JFL
NO MED PASSING FOR YOUR SUBHUMAN NEGATIVE CANTHAL TILT, YOUR DOGSHIT IPD, YOUR DOGSHIT PFL AND 404 EYELASHES
1637905879242.png
NO MED PASSING FOR YOUR DOGSHIT ORBITALS
1637906134616.png
NO MED PASSING FOR THIS WHOLE IMAGE
1637906195032-png.1417058

✅ dogshit chin
✅ dogshit angularity
✅ dogshit gonions that arent flaring
✅ dogshit cheekbones
✅ dogshit canthal tilt

✅ 404 orbitals

NOT TO MENTION THAT ACNE SON

IT'S OVER FOR YOU DALIT KUTTA
while he has all this shit features you mentioned, he still looks normie to me for some reason

Last edited:
  • +1
skin tone is fucking meaningless
and its not even arab passing
you look gracile indid in this garbage pic
View attachment 1417335View attachment 1417336
You severed occipital lobe coper needs a daily dose of humiliation, so here it is -
IMG 20211113 2359022
2516756 1630119765614

Chrome screenshot 1638022830089

I have literal A tier phenotype you 10 IQ coper!

@Chinacurry , bhai what do you think? I think my phenotype is closest to the above, similar noses, lips, forehead, eyebrows, skin colour and undertones, hair colour

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, gamma and AcneScars
Bro this guy thinks he is Serbian now :lul::lul::lul:
@AcneScars @chaddyboi66
Like you no face subhuman thinks you are a 99.99th percentile Arab gigachad without face reveal:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I have shown my face to more than half the forum and almost all of them are of the same opinion - Spanish, French etc. My initial claims weren't a farce you subhuman imbecile.

Like you no face subhuman thinks you are a 99.99th percentile Arab gigachad without face reveal:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I have shown my face to more than half the forum and almost all of them are of the same opinion - Spanish, French etc. My initial claims weren't a farce you subhuman imbecile.
Check out my red undertones bhai (they don't exist)
@AcneScars
2619151 IMG 20211113 2359022 2617710 1637908476592 2617708 1637908406617

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars
You severed occipital lobe coper needs a daily dose of humiliation, so here it is -
View attachment 1418524View attachment 1418526
View attachment 1418527

@Chinacurry , bhai what do you think? I think my phenotype is closest to the above, similar noses, lips, forehead, eyebrows, skin colour and undertones, hair colour
1st pic is in that quoted post

The others are in introverted narc thread and the previous evisceration thread

• +1
Last picture has orange undertones, first one is slightly pink, and second is neautral undertoned you mentally abused crap weasel!
Dnrd any molecule @AcneScars is the lightest Indian and you don't even have a comparable skin tone to him you abused dog

• +1
Dnrd any molecule @AcneScars is the lightest Indian and you don't even have a comparable skin tone to him you abused dog
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I have been compared to Hrithik many times you severed occipital lobe coper.

View attachment 1418527

I can see the resemblance with a dark dinarid tbh
Eyes are different though
Dinarid is the less white pheno tbh, looks more arab than med

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
No that's cope you don't look anywhere remotely close to indo Nordic

I'm lighter than you
And @AcneScars is the lightest in here
You're a coping sub human that wants to be white passing but all your other features are horrible

• +1
View attachment 1418527

yea can.believe dinaric, but also I recall a lot of people like.you when I visited Slovenia and also in Hungary and Turin. so I think your pheno is a bit more 'high class' than ur typical bosniak or dinaric of that makes sense.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
No that's cope you don't look anywhere remotely close to indo Nordic

I'm lighter than you
And @AcneScars is the lightest in here
You're a coping sub human that wants to be white passing but all your other features are horrible
Just ramble about everything and try and see what sticks right pre-pubescent crap weasel. You have been called Arab(have to believe you delusional scum bag here), I have been called French, Spanish, Italian, Swiss etc.

oh really?? I think you are nothing like hrithik. do you know the English journalist Louis theroux? I would.compare u nore to him.

hrithik is v handsome but he is never going to pass for white, whereas u can

• JFL
Reactions: Biggdink, turkproducer and volcelfatcel
I can see the resemblance with a dark dinarid tbh
Eyes are different though
Dinarid is the less white pheno tbh, looks more arab than med
He doesn't look dinarid at all
He looks gracile indid

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Now indians think they can pass as serbian, fucking over for @Biggdink
Next thing you know dev will be frauding albanian for @turkproducer

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and gamma
You have more bone mass in your orbitals than he does in his entire face :feelskek:

• JFL