Lahore was brutal

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
I got heightmogged by a 6’3” Pakistani grandpa. In the city that was an hour away or so by car I rarely got heightmogged but in Lahore, a city of 14 million, I got heightmogged a lot more often. It was crazy. Will never forget the Panjabi grandpa mog.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Biiyo03, CristianT, to be human and 14 others
Brutal how will you cope?

What's the PSL of average man there?

I got heightmogged by a 6’3” Pakistani grandpa. In the city that was an hour away or so by car I rarely got heightmogged but in Lahore, a city of 14 million, I got heightmogged a lot more often. It was crazy. Will never forget the Panjabi grandpa mog.
Damn really? I have friend from there and his whole family are manlets and womanlets

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
I’m sure you won’t forget the giant battyboy who’s waiting to meet you outside your house tonight 😈

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
My uncle is 185cm with blue eyes and he’s like 80 years old

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
He probably mog the whole country when he was a youngin back in 37’

• JFL
Reactions: CristianT, dimorphism, Deleted member 1851 and 1 other person
Curries getting taller, We are all apart of the veddid brotherhood

Brutal how will you cope?
I will cope by staying away from Lahore. Started walking around the other city and I feel comfortable again because I don’t really get heightmogged here.

• JFL
What's the PSL of average man there?
They usually have good bones and good eye area, so PSL-wise they are above average. But they usually have typical pajeet phenotype which is considered a failo. I disagree with that notion but alas it’s a rare opinion.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, justinzayn, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
It's a wonderful city. The setting for Rudyard Kipling's Kim.

Damn really? I have friend from there and his whole family are manlets and womanlets
Yeah, really. I was in Faisal Town, by the way. It’s a posh neighborhood but I was walking around the bazaar which is a five minute walk or so.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
My uncle is 185cm with blue eyes and he’s like 80 years old
For a second I thought you wrote “cousin” and I was like “wtf?”

Yeah I have tall relatives as well. My mother’s cousin for instance is between 190cm and 195cm. Plus he’s overweight so he has a presence. He’s in Rawalpindi though and not Lahore or Sheikhupura, the city I am in right now.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
He probably mog the whole country when he was a youngin back in 37’
Actually Panjabis are known to be heightmoggers. In ancient times there even was a prince who was 7’2”. Even today’s Panjabis are 7’0” or taller.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Curries getting taller, We are all apart of the veddid brotherhood
Not really getting taller, we were already tall in ancient times. Prince Porus was 7’2”. This was in 326 BC. Today there are still Panjabis who are this tall. Anyway, I agree with your statement. The Vedic civilization started in Panjab, too. They later moved eastwards. So despite being Muslim, I can still trace my ancestry to the Vedic peoples and even the ancient mysterious Indus Valley peoples which predates the Vedic civilization.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 16371
It's a wonderful city. The setting for Rudyard Kipling's Kim.
I wish I could explore more of the city but I was staying at a relative’s house and I did not like it there at all. Didn’t know about that book, btw. Nice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
I didn’t know you were here.
Jest all you won’t it won’t make the paki bad boy on the moped stop driving around your area to fondle you when you leave your apartment

Jest all you won’t it won’t make the paki bad boy on the moped stop driving around your area to fondle you when you leave your apartment
Dumb nigger I don’t even have a moped.

For a second I thought you wrote “cousin” and I was like “wtf?”

Yeah I have tall relatives as well. My mother’s cousin for instance is between 190cm and 195cm. Plus he’s overweight so he has a presence. He’s in Rawalpindi though and not Lahore or Sheikhupura, the city I am in right now.
moggers

Dumb nigger I don’t even have a moped.
That paki battyboy Punjabi 6’5 roadman who knows where you live does. And he’s waiting and looking for you 😉 and when he finds your manlet white passing ass he’s gonna show you how much he “REALLY LIKES YOU”

That paki battyboy Punjabi 6’5 roadman who knows where you live does. And he’s waiting and looking for you 😉 and when he finds your manlet white passing ass he’s gonna show you how much he “REALLY LIKES YOU”
In reality I will find a schizophrenic nigger who flew all the way from the UK.

In reality I will find a schizophrenic nigger who flew all the way from the UK.
Why would I go to Pakistan? What’s there? Literal fucking desert 🏜️ with buruhked up bitches and batty men on mopeds that will say “I like you black man have you wife? I really like you, I REALLY LIKE YOU” no thanks I’m good

Meanwhile your gonna find out why it’s called “LaWHORE” once hat Punjabi bad boy finds your addy

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Why would I go to Pakistan? What’s there? Literal fucking desert 🏜️ with buruhked up bitches and batty men on mopeds that will say “I like you black man have you wife? I really like you, I REALLY LIKE YOU” no thanks I’m good

Meanwhile your gonna find out why it’s called “LaWHORE” once hat Punjabi bad boy finds your addy
That’s true bhai, as a nigger you will have infinite SMV among secret gay guys. But why go for gay pajeets when you can have gay euros and fellow gay niggers?

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Nothing mogger about my face. I’m subhuman.
larp you are 5.8 PSL chad. Salludon mogs you by 0.2 but you pheno mog salludon

larp you are 5.8 PSL chad. Salludon mogs you by 0.2 but you pheno mog salludon
You haven’t seen my face bhai. I don’t know who sent you “my” picture but it’s definitely not me.

• Hmm...
That’s true bhai, as a nigger you will have infinite SMV among secret gay guys. But why go for gay pajeets when you can have gay euros and fellow gay niggers?
pakis have small cocks tbh less pain in the rectum. At least that what a fellow paki foid told me… her words not mine YALL Ayrabs and curries have tiny cocks mullatos had biggest her words

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
pakis have small cocks tbh less pain in the rectum. At least that what a fellow paki foid told me… her words not mine YALL Ayrabs and curries have tiny cocks mullatos had biggest her words
Nigger cope. You didn’t show any proof of being with one. You can LARP all you want though.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Pakistan is great for getting opioids without prescription over the counter at the pharmacy

A lot of 3rld world countries sell opioids without prescription needed in pharmacies. Some countries pharmacies even sell steroids over the counter, like Mexico n Thailand for byspel (for example)

//BIKER GANG THOMAS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Nigger cope. You didn’t show any proof of being with one. You can LARP all you want though.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Your own women said your cocks tiny and that mullatos have biggest pp but hey at least your cocks bigger than gooks 🤭🤭🤭. But hey don’t let that distract from the fact that paki Battyboys are comin to fuck you BumHole you better relocate before he finds you 😉

oldcels are tall motherfuckers everybody copes with "muh zoomers are all 6'5" but in reality more often than not the people who heightmog me are mature men in their 50s or 60s

Pakistan is great for getting opioids without prescription over the counter at the pharmacy

A lot of 3rld world countries sell opioids without prescription needed in pharmacies. Some countries pharmacies even sell steroids over the counter, like Mexico n Thailand for byspel (for example)

//BIKER GANG THOMAS
Honestly I didn’t know about this. I knew about the opioid trade here but not that I could get it myself as well. But fortunately I am not an opioid user and I will stay away from it. I will stick to acid.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Your own women said your cocks tiny and that mullatos have biggest pp but hey at least your cocks bigger than gooks 🤭🤭🤭. But hey don’t let that distract from the fact that paki Battyboys are comin to fuck you BumHole you better relocate before he finds you 😉
You’re just coping hard, that’s all you’re doing here. But I guess you already knew that. Smart nigger you are.

oldcels are tall motherfuckers everybody copes with "muh zoomers are all 6'5" but in reality more often than not the people who heightmog me are mature men in their 50s or 60s
Yea I’ve been heightmogged by men who were 50+ too.

• So Sad
Reactions: Verse
Honestly I didn’t know about this. I knew about the opioid trade here but not that I could get it myself as well. But fortunately I am not an opioid user and I will stay away from it. I will stick to acid.

I think LSD is much worse for you than opioids. LSD is neurotoxic but opioids isn't. Lol

//BIKER GANG

I think LSD is much worse for you than opioids. LSD is neurotoxic but opioids isn't. Lol

//BIKER GANG
Can I join your Gang Thomas Dom and Macho?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Deleted member 20652
lol I know the feeling I got heightmogged a lot in chandigarh, Lahore, patiala.

but in Bangalore, Bombay, Delhi, srinagar I heightmogged most.

most brutal heightmog i had was at wagah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Michael Myers

//BIKER GANG
Acid is non-addictive, so that’s why it mogs. Last time I did acid was in august.

You’re just coping hard, that’s all you’re doing here. But I guess you already knew that. Smart nigger you are.
Lmfao you think your paki women are so modest JFL @ u, you do realise your women allow guys like me to fuck them in the shower and on their period and in their arsehole right? Bro women are all whores including your women JFL @ this cope and she will settle with a nice Pakistani man soon inshallah watch

lol I know the feeling I got heightmogged a lot in chandigarh, Lahore, patiala.

but in Bangalore, Bombay, Delhi, srinagar I heightmogged most.

most brutal heightmog i had was at wagah
Panjabis are tall af. I wanna go to Indian Panjab as wel, by the way. I believe in Panjabi brotherhood regardless of faith. Btw send me a pic of your face, I’ve never seen you.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry