Lahore was brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, sub5inchcel and NFA PB

Hello I am from Porkistan and I am rat baby called Vindaloo Kerala sauce
17ECE2E0 9C90 453E A5F3 539F03F5296E

And now this is your women sucking bbc @NFA PB learn your place you paki curry Massala bitch
63ACF99F 726D 4EFA 98DC 3AF25575D825

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Michael Myers and NFA PB
Pakistanis are the real Indians. Technically speaking I am Indian, yes.
nah, north india is interconnnected, indus valley was pakistan and north india, also indid people reside there too

Imagine an aspie “nigger” who is light triad, and high inhb slaying YOUR WOMEN based soley of his looks 😂🤣🤣🤣 how can you cope? I literally cannot even fun BBC game due to not being NT or 6’9 and yet your Muslima Porkistani women cannot resist my cock cos they see muscular bad boy gl Chadlite and go “mashallah he so hot” and try to suck MUH dik

Enjoy that picture pussio there’s more like that I have saved of other women of your kind 😉

nah, north india is interconnnected, indus valley was pakistan and north india, also indid people reside there too
Nah. India is Greek for “land of the Indus (river)”, they don’t have any right to that name since partition. If a reunification happens however which I hope won’t then they can be called real Indians too. Also you say Indus Valley was “Pakistan and North “”India”” but you are forgetting about Afghanistan too.

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Imagine an aspie “nigger” who is light triad, and high inhb slaying YOUR WOMEN based soley of his looks 😂🤣🤣🤣 how can you cope? I literally cannot even fun BBC game due to not being NT or 6’9 and yet your Muslima Porkistani women cannot resist my cock cos they see muscular bad boy gl Chadlite and go “mashallah he so hot” and try to suck MUH dik

Enjoy that picture pussio there’s more like that I have saved of other women of your kind 😉
Nigger.