Lahore was brutal

Lmfao you think your paki women are so modest JFL @ u, you do realise your women allow guys like me to fuck them in the shower and on their period and in their arsehole right? Bro women are all whores including your women JFL @ this cope and she will settle with a nice Pakistani man soon inshallah watch
I’m not saying they are all modest. Plenty of degenerates but they don’t go for niggers, it’s extremely rare if it happens. Most go for Pakistanis or other Islamic people.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Indians could never
I’m Pakistani. Anyway Panjabis are known for their height. Indian Panjabis included. They’re like 2% of the entire population.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Panjabis are tall af. I wanna go to Indian Panjab as wel, by the way. I believe in Panjabi brotherhood regardless of faith. Btw send me a pic of your face, I’ve never seen you.
PM me bhai, will reply

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
I’m Pakistani. Anyway Panjabis are known for their height. Indian Panjabis included. They’re like 2% of the entire population.
i know nigga
still indians could never with the vegetarian diet

Acid is non-addictive, so that’s why it mogs. Last time I did acid was in august.

Imo I'm more concerned about the what effects the drug has on the brain if it's toxic or not rather than addiction though.

//BIKER GANG

i know nigga
still indians could never with the vegetarian diet
I don’t know about Indian Panjabis if their diet is vegetarian but I highly doubt it. Indian Panjabis have produced a few 7’0”+ moggers. When it comes to Pakistani Panjabis I can think of one. And I am talking modern times. In ancient times they were tall too, one of our ancient prince-turned-king was 7’2”.

I don’t know about Indian Panjabis if their diet is vegetarian but I highly doubt it. Indian Panjabis have produced a few 7’0”+ moggers. When it comes to Pakistani Panjabis I can think of one. And I am talking modern times. In ancient times they were tall too, one of our ancient prince-turned-king was 7’2”.
they wuz aryanz?

I’m not saying they are all modest. Plenty of degenerates but they don’t go for niggers, it’s extremely rare if it happens. Most go for Pakistanis or other Islamic people.
Lmfao the amount of joggers I know who have fucked your kind would make your stomach churn and for once I’m not even meming here JFL. But hey we all have to cope

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Lmfao the amount of joggers I know who have fucked your kind would make your stomach churn and for once I’m not even meming here JFL. But hey we all have to cope
Nigger you have to stop being delusional. Our women don’t go for niggers except for the ones who were used and abused by Pakistani badboys but these are like 0.0000000001%.

• JFL
Nigger you have to stop being delusional. Our women don’t go for niggers except for the ones who were used and abused by Pakistani badboys but these are like 0.0000000001%.
Did I say they go for them at large numbers you dope. I’m simply saying your women are not special angels and enough niggers/Arabs fuck them for me to say that it’s an L. Your women let me fuck then on their period JFL

Not gonna comment on that but Panjabis are moggers. We also come in a variety of phenotypes.
alright x2
why punjabis are so dominant in the diaspora however
is it inside south asia too

Did I say they go for them at large numbers you dope. I’m simply saying your women are not special angels and enough niggers/Arabs fuck them for me to say that it’s an L. Your women let me fuck then on their period JFL
You were implying that they go for black men in large numbers like white women and Arab women do. That’s what you’re doing by saying “your women”.

• Hmm...
You were implying that they go for black men in large numbers like white women and Arab women do. That’s what you’re doing by saying “your women”.
NO I DID NOT IMPLY THAT. I was trying to explain to you that your women are whores just like all other women don’t think your women are precious esp after one let me do anal with her JFL these women are ALL WHORES have no loyalty to any of them wallah

NO I DID NOT IMPLY THAT. I was trying to explain to you that your women are whores just like all other women don’t think your women are precious esp after one let me do anal with her JFL these women are ALL WHORES have no loyalty to any of them wallah
Obviously there are whores in every race. Even Chechen women are like this, I thought they were based but I got told by some Chechen badboy that some of them lust for black men as well. JBW doesn’t work on them since they are practically white themselves in terms of coloring.

• JFL
Obviously there are whores in every race. Even Chechen women are like this, I thought they were based but I got told by some Chechen badboy that some of them lust for black men as well. JBW doesn’t work on them since they are practically white themselves in terms of coloring.
Yeah I heeed worries if Chechens beating up black guys in packs cos they fuck their sisters jfl. Chechens are technically semetic so it makes sense. Belive it or not semites as blacks are related due to both having branched off the E haplogroup and afro asiatic language family originating in Djbuti so it’s not as cucked as it seems tbh

alright x2
why punjabis are so dominant in the diaspora however
is it inside south asia too
When I speak of 7’0”+ Panjabis I am talking about the ones living in Panjab. Not the diaspora. Panjabi diaspora is usually maxxed out at 6’3-6’4”. My brother is 6’0”, another Panjabi I know is 6’1” and then some Panjabis at the mosque are taller than that. My brother’s father-in-law is 6’3”.

Yeah I heeed worries if Chechens beating up black guys in packs cos they fuck their sisters jfl. Chechens are technically semetic so it makes sense. Belive it or not semites as blacks are related due to both having branched off the E haplogroup and afro asiatic language family originating in Djbuti so it’s not as cucked as it seems tbh
So far I have yet to hear a single story of Chechen women getting fucked by non-Chechens so that’s a LARP. The closest thing I have heard of a Chechen woman cucking her men is by saying she likes black men but those are just lousy words and not actions.

@BearBoy This guy is claiming you are Semitic and that you share ancestry with Africans. Thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 1990
So far I have yet to hear a single story of Chechen women getting fucked by non-Chechens so that’s a LARP. The closest thing I have heard of a Chechen woman cucking her men is by saying she likes black men but those are just lousy words and not actions.

@BearBoy This guy is claiming you are Semitic and that you share ancestry with Africans. Thoughts?
I swear it was a Chechen user who said this, though I think he was dating the girl and then the chech found out and fucked him up. And well that was that ini.

Well I mean it’s not as easy to say “Africans” as yes they do share with some Africans such as Cushitics and Smetic types in the north but that’s it. Though Niger congoids are related to Cushitics as well jfl

I swear it was a Chechen user who said this, though I think he was dating the girl and then the chech found out and fucked him up. And well that was that ini.

Well I mean it’s not as easy to say “Africans” as yes they do share with some Africans such as Cushitics and Smetic types in the north but that’s it. Though Niger congoids are related to Cushitics as well jfl
You must have read it wrong.

• Woah
Tales from Mumbai

Vaynakh don’t even have e haplo

As usual blacks claiming everything belongs to them nothing new

Vaynakh are closer to Turks and Kurds than semites like Arabs and Jews

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers and PrinceLuenLeoncur

I never said that, stop listening to that aspie autistic schitzo paki. I ain’t sure what you Caucasians are but the ones with Part mena genes are easily related to Cushitic Africans those without are prob not nobody’s claimin anything this is science dude JFL unless you fucks are Iranic in which case ignore me cos iranics aren’t semetic

• JFL
I never said that, stop listening to that aspie autistic schitzo paki. I ain’t sure what you Caucasians are but the ones with Part mena genes are easily related to Cushitic Africans those without are prob not nobody’s claimin anything this is science dude JFL unless you fucks are Iranic in which case ignore me cos iranics aren’t semetic
Nigga I don’t give a fuck about these topics they bore me to death alright? So stop tagging me in these boring ass posts

Let’s say they are African so what? I don’t give a fuck

Nigga I don’t give a fuck about these topics they bore me to death alright? So stop tagging me in these boring ass posts

I didn’t… it was fuckin @TRUE_CEL who tagged you, I never tag u for fuck all go complain to him if you have a problem with it JFL I didn’t even know you got unbanned

First it was “WE WUZ KANGS” now it’s “WE IZ CHECHENS” :feelskek:

• JFL
Nigger.

i see your laughing at that retard schitzos comment when he was the cunt that brought you into this chat, u a little bitch now? Scared of a fucking paki? Your people would be ashamed to see you cower in fear of a ugly paki like @TRUE_CEL

i see your laughing at that retard schitzos comment when he was the cunt that brought you into this chat, u a little bitch now? Scared of a fucking paki? Your people would be ashamed to see you cower in fear of a ugly paki like @TRUE_CEL
I will blow you and your family into little fucking pieces faggot send me your address I will be visiting in some days after I’m not sick anymore

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I will blow you and your family into little fucking pieces faggot send me your address I will be visiting in some days after I’m not sick anymore
Why u reacting over the top dude I simply saying why u legiting OPs comment when he’s the retard who has been taggin u JFL

Why u reacting over the top dude I simply saying why u legiting OPs comment when he’s the retard who has been taggin u JFL
You stupid fucking nigger I am on my last nerves right now he would have not tagged me if you didn’t start talking about Chechens and claimed they are africans

Now pm me your address autistic nigger

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
You stupid fucking nigger I am on my last nerves right now he would have not tagged me if you didn’t start talking about Chechens and claimed they are africans

I NEVER BROUGHT UP your people he was the guy who did JFL that’s what I’m saying read the thread dude I never claimed anybody was fucking Africans I just said semites are related to Cushitic Africans.

• +1
Keep weeping for us, pathetic nigger.

Keep weeping for us, pathetic nigger.
Rope Aspie boy, you were diagnosed with it as well JFL you little shit steerer getting other people involved in beef

Getting mogged in the slums of Lahore, seems legit

JFL I NEVER BROUGHT UP your people he was the guy who did JFL XD that’s what I’m saying read the thread dude I never claimed anybody was fucking Africans I just said semites are related to Cushitic Africans.
@TRUE_CEL hey fuck you too cunt I am not reading anything I am too lazy and gonna drink alcohol to help my against my corona virus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Michael Myers
Oh dude you are Indian?

Heightmogged os the least of your concerns

That dumb nigger thinks you are dumb like him, but you’re not like him at all. High IQ response from you.

Let me drink my beer in peace man wtf

@TRUE_CEL hey fuck you too cunt I am not reading anything I am too lazy and gonna drink alcohol to help my against my corona virus
That nigger is like a virus 🦠

• JFL
That dumb nigger thinks you are dumb like him, but you’re not like him at all. High IQ response from you.
Nigga I am dumb and low IQ ogre