Last night I got height mogged by 6 people at chipotle

D

Deleted member 13197

Kraken
I didn't want to believe this forum before when users said this but it seems like it's true

6'0 is average in America

I am 6'0.5/6'1 and I got height mogged by the workers there and three people walking in and then some guy I was standing next to. WTF

Maybe this type of situation is rare, but the fact that I could go to some random chipotle near an obscure mall and get heightmogged so badly by several ppl made me realize that my height isn't even an advantage anymore

if you are below 5'11 in America, it is literally over

I don't know how actual manlets cope with this

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite, HQNPmaxxing, Looks234 and 6 others
imagine how tough is it for manlets in Europe

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Gen z are shorter duo to low birth rates from whites and high birth-rates from blacks/hispanic, So no Millennials are taller than zoomers. It's all in your head.
average-height-by-year-of-birth.png

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, SOS-Sonic, TsarTsar444 and 6 others
6'-6'1 is tall, but not enough to be a height mogger, imo is the perfect height, perfect for sports, good enough for slaying,good proportions, 185cm is the perfect height, dont care about autists saying you need 6'3+

• +1
6'-6'1 is tall, but not enough to be a height mogger, imo is the perfect height, perfect for sports, good enough for slaying,good proportions, 185cm is the perfect height, dont care about autists saying you need 6'3+
i can see where u r coming from but women dont view it that way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292 and Deleted member 13197
I am laughing at you rn as I sit in my hospital bed after getting the leg lengthening rods internally installed to reach 191cm. Only 185cm and already attempted suicide. The pain begins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, turkproducer, Deleted member 7224 and 2 others
When the faggot bluecel quits coping and realizes we are right

• +1
I didn't want to believe this forum before when users said this but it seems like it's true

6'0 is average in America

I am 6'0.5/6'1 and I got height mogged by the workers there and three people walking in and then some guy I was standing next to. WTF

Maybe this type of situation is rare, but the fact that I could go to some random chipotle near an obscure mall and get heightmogged so badly by several ppl made me realize that my height isn't even an advantage anymore

if you are below 5'11 in America, it is literally over

I don't know how actual manlets cope with this
There is a very good chance the female management team may be preferring hiring only tall slave boys. That would ratio the optics

• +1
I am laughing at you rn as I sit in my hospital bed after getting the leg lengthening rods internally installed to reach 191cm. Only 185cm and already attempted suicide. The pain begins
srs ur getting LL?

i’m 5’9 and getting it to 6’0.5 ish and i’d be happy😂

Is it in the midwest? Heard white there can be very tall cause they are nordics and drink lots of milk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 13197
Is it in the midwest? Heard white there can be very tall cause they are nordics and drink lots of milk
Not in the midwest thankfully, i can only imagine what it would be like living in the midwest where everyone is 6'6

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444

Users who are viewing this thread

Back