[LAST POST] My Stepfather has passed away.

bro you will never reencarnate, you will fall into the no existence and it's over, but since you will no read...

im sorry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
do i know you or sum?
You told him to let you know when he would khs so you could say "goodbye" and you came in here all like "jfl". If you can't see why I think you should kys then you are a fucking braindead idiot.

• +1
Reactions: bossman
im explaing why faggots here like to mock truecels etc
Oh yeah I get that. I know I get narcy here and shit, but I won't ever try to make a truecel or someone struggling feel like shit. I may joke around obviously, but it's fucked to just shit on people who are genuinely going through it.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Religion, including heaven or hell is a massive cope.
Religion, is quite frankly, the biggest cope there is. It’s a coping method that’s been developed by humans to cope with life and it’s hardships. Religion conveys this message that regardless of how shitty your life here on earth is, as long as you live in a certain way or by a certain ideology, you’ll be granted eternal life and happiness.
okay-atheist-100-ok-bo-atheist-67243988.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5143, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
You told him to let you know when he would khs so you could say "goodbye" and you came in here all like "jfl". If you can't see why I think you should kys then you are a fucking braindead idiot.
shut the fuck up retard, i showed nothing but empathy to this man when he was on this site. that jfl doesn’t mean shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
the blackpill, the worst pill in existence. This nihilistic view of the world is toxic man, wow man rip OP

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 8064
I hope you find peace with your decision man, I read your story and it was tough I couldn't imagine you going through all of that hell bro. Hope you reincarnate as a chad indeed bro.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
GOD, I HATE GOOKS SO MUCH. PLEASE FUCKING KILL YOURSELF! DO IT RIGHT NOW

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MewingJBP, Deleted member 7240, Deleted member 1134 and 2 others
Plot twist greycel actually kills himself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, SubhumanCurrycel, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
I hope you're still there though op, wish I could've seen this in time so I could've talked to you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MewingJBP, Lux and needsolution
Wow

RIP

so sad op really had a brutal life the manifesto was very painful to read.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 8064
He hasnt been on since posting this:feelsmega:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 7240, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
I hope whatever deity and form of afterlife that truly exists gives you justice and peace, you didn't deserve this.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 8064
shut the fuck up retard, i showed nothing but empathy to this man when he was on this site. that jfl doesn’t mean shit
Fair enough. A lot were mocking and it did honestly seem like you were saying that you encouraged him to kill himself. My bad bro.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
the blackpill, the worst pill in existence. This nihilistic view of the world is toxic man, wow man rip OP
It is toxic, but I will say, it was pretty legitimate in his case. This man lost at life in every corner.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 7240
RIP brother, hopefully you will make it in another timeline

It is toxic, but I will say, it was pretty legitimate in his case. This man lost at life in every corner.
no i don't disagree. I'm just saying once you digest the blackpill and see the world for how it really is, it's impossible to go back, you analyze all those events in your past to your current day and if you're a legitimate truecel like op it can consume you whole.

• +1
he was just trying to transform you into a high t chang so he bonemashed you with a wrench. what a good father

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 7240 and 3 others
Rest In Peace. I’m still on earth, suffering. Maybe I’ll join you. Who knows...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 7240 and 2 others
this is such a big mistake and I can't believe people are supporting this decision. You have a chance to move on and make your life better. don't throw away your opportunity. I hope this is fake because this is so scary to see this and people somehow being ok with this and supporting this. don't do it, man. don't do it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Attention! Please keep in mind that the OP of this thread has chosen to mark this post with the [Serious] replies only tag, therefore any replies that are jokes, puns, off-topic, or are otherwise non-contributory will be removed.

If you don't fall within the scope the question is directed to, please do not reply to the question as your comment will be removed. If the question is "Bakers of reddit..." and you're not a baker, your comment will be removed. All top-level replies need to be from someone who is in the group the question was asked to.

If you see others posting comments that violate this tag, please report them to the mods!

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 7240 and 4 others
As much as I would love to virtue signal, play the moral high ground and say you shouldn’t do it, I really can’t man.
Ik what it’s like to go through hell only to have a shitty life just around the corner.
I am nothing sure why your stepdads abuse and his subsequent death would push you to this, reavaluate your decision I am empathetic to pro suicide but you’re stepdad just passed and you are likely not in the right frame of mind. Take some time to collect your thoughts before choosing what to do bro, nothing worse than someone taking their life off of impulse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240 and Deleted member 1588
Reading all comments above me is really funny. Bunch of 16 yo lil shits who live in western first world countries with opportunities in future, with dinner prepared by mother every evening, who are native whites, some of them "struggle" in life despite being 6'0+ average looking teens and now imagine that they dare to tell 37 yo 5'2 bald broke asian guy whose life was compeletly destroyed and turned in hell by his closest relatives, his youth has been wasted, opportunities taken away, future is as dark and hard as someone can imagine and these teens tell him "Dont do it brooo life is beautiful and short, you can make from it whatever u want" "Dont rope it will get better in future trust me i know life" just lol

Honestly i hope Sergeant will set some age bar and wipe this kindergarten.
This man, even though I am very privileged I’ve been through hell and most of it only lasted by 2 years, I couldn’t imagine this guys life at 37 holy shit. That’s why my conscious won’t let me tell him hes got a good life ahead of him etc.
it’s sad but it’s just my opinion

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 7240, RAITEIII and 7 others
This is really sad. This place has made me be able to connect with people who have similar difficulties in life as me, and this place has made me feel less lonely as well, so sad what happened to you man. Hope you find peace wherever you are now, or if you are alive still you find peace too, some time.

This man, even though I am very privileged I’ve been through hell and most of it only lasted by 2 years, I couldn’t imagine this guys life at 37 holy shit. That’s why my conscious won’t let me tell him hes got a good life ahead of him etc.
Bro you tbh got it good. You're tall and gl. Like legit all you have "against" you is being indian and you know for a fact that there are girls that will like you regardless. Look at him bro, he was the real truecel. You have it easier than he ever could imagine (except for cancer obviously).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 7240 and 1 other person
Sometimes this forum is too stupid. This guy literally made a suicide post, and we have people here making fun of him. He legitimately thought of us as his only friends. Now he dies with people literally making fun of his and declaring his life as a joke.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, The Moggee, retard and 17 others
Fck you have cancer.

Sometimes this forum is too stupid. This guy literally made a suicide post, and we have people here making fun of him. He legitimately thought of us as his only friends. Now he dies with people literally making fun of his and declaring his life as a joke.
That's "inceldom" for you.

That's "inceldom" for you.
Its a pity tbh. He hopes he gets reincarnated as a chad, but we all know that stuff doesnt exist. Its the nature of the brutal existence on this planet.

please, instead of suicide, take his money and fuck hookers, snort cocaine, drink a good bottle of wine meanwhile an asian teen suck yopur dick

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Its a pity tbh. He hopes he gets reincarnated as a chad, but we all know that stuff doesnt exist. Its the nature of the brutal existence on this planet.
Yeah he's gone.

giphy.gif

Cya in Gandy Heaven

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zercic, Deleted member 275, bossman and 3 others
REST IN PISS OP

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Ritalincel
This is utter bullshit. You got this life and the least you can do is live it out. Don't fucking do this and don't listen to the self hating autists in this forum not giving a fuck.
You are fucking retarded. You don't know what's like to be abused by the people you consider your family. It fucks your brain up and on top of being a manlet and rejected by society. I respect his decision. Being alone is like being dead anyways there is no fulfillment just endless empty loop.
Rip man.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Finita Est, Truecel14, Gaia262 and 8 others
You are fucking retarded. You don't like what's like to be abused by the people you consider your family. It fucks your brain up and on top of being a manlet and rejected by society. I respect his decision. Being alone is like being dead anyways there is no fulfillment just endless empty loop.
Rip man.
There is no right answer to this. One thing we can agree on regardless, RIP.

• +1
Reactions: Zercic and SubhumanCurrycel
Bro you tbh got it good. You're tall and gl. Like legit all you have "against" you is being indian and you know for a fact that there are girls that will like you regardless. Look at him bro, he was the real truecel. You have it easier than he ever could imagine (except for cancer obviously).
Yea man that’s what kept me here honestly, when I was hooked up on chemo and having surgeries on my leg at least I knew there was hope for me at the other end, my 13 year old self could comprehend that, but at 37 knowing it’s only downhill I can’t even begin to imagine, that’s why I don’t wanna judge him on his decision.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 7240, Warlow and 5 others
Yea man that’s what kept me here honestly, when I was hooked up on chemo and having surgeries on my leg at least I knew there was hope for me at the other end, my 13 year old self could comprehend that, but at 37 knowing it’s only downhill I can’t even begin to imagine, that’s why I don’t wanna judge him on his decision.
Makes you think about why we stay rotting here tbh. Only excuse guys like me and you have is tinder is fucked for males, so it's hard to just go and find girls that would be interested in us. He literally had nothing. Zero. No hope or reinforcement for any girl, let alone he could possibly have attraction to.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and SubhumanCurrycel
Is he dead?

• +1
Reactions: Zercic, Deleted member 7240, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 1 other person