Leanmaxxing advice

Manana

Manana

Gold
Need some help getting from 16ish to 12 % bf.

Feels like my progress stagnated although I feel like I am starving half of the day.

I guess I have slow metabolism.

I work out 4-5 times a week but no cardio. I eat everything (low amounts of sugar tho) but way less than usual. Lost around 10 kilos in the past year.

start doing at least 15 mins of cardio everyday, track your calories and start a calorie deficit of 200-500 calories below your maintenance

if youre under the age of 21 then i wouldnt recommend getting leaner because you need to be in a calorie surplus to maximise the last bit of time you have to get taller

• +1
Reactions: Manana
start doing at least 15 mins of cardio everyday, track your calories and start a calorie deficit of 200-500 calories below your maintenance

if youre under the age of 21 then i wouldnt recommend getting leaner because you need to be in a calorie surplus to maximise the last bit of time you have to get taller
either ur tracking your calories wrong or you crashed your metabolism. If you're 100% sure you are in a deficit and tracking correctly you have to do mantainance for 1-2 weeks to reset metabolism

• +1

I'm 23 and started leanmaxxing last year, I was never getting any taller regardless unfortunately.

Yes I seriously need to start doing cardio, I'm lazy af but it's ineviatable.
I also lift but idk if that's just time wasting being in a caloric deficit. My friend who is a gym rat says muscles waste energy so it helps a bit. I'm just mot sure is it justifiable. But as the summer is coming I can't be a twink at the beach.

either ur tracking your calories wrong or you crashed your metabolism. If you're 100% sure you are in a deficit and tracking correctly you have to do mantainance for 1-2 weeks to reset metabolism
So I should eat regularly for 2 weeks to get it going again? Idk, I took a few months off strict leanmaxxing this winter because I thought I was satisfied, but as a true looksmaxxer wannabe, I can't stop yet. I think I just always had slow metabolism, and having less weight means I must eat less and will also lose less. It just slows down.

Do you have any diet/supplement advice?

So I should eat regularly for 2 weeks to get it going again?

Do you have any diet/supplement advice?
- If your metabolism crashed , yes

- High protein , high volume low calories food (greens n shit), drink a lot and overdose caffeine to remove the hunger.
This works like a charm for me , i can go without eating for days but i can't because i would literally be unable to walk and my head would feel like 10 kg heavier, brain fog etc... but i have very little hunger. I don't do any supplement

• +1
- If your metabolism crashed , yes

- High protein , high volume low calories food (greens n shit), drink a lot and overdose caffeine to remove the hunger.
This works like a charm for me , i can go without eating for days but i can't because i would literally be unable to walk and my head would feel like 10 kg heavier, brain fog etc... but i have very little hunger. I don't do any supplement
I'm already addicted to caffeine so it could work for me too. Just need to cut the carbs I guess.

Thanks for the advice.

I'm already addicted to caffeine so it could work for me too. Just need to cut the carbs I guess.

Thanks for the advice.
dont cut carbs too much tho i tried and the brain fog and bad mood is terrible, and you'll basically lose mostly water so it will be fake weight loss that yyou'll gain back as soon you will eat carbs again

• +1
Getting from 16 to 12 simply takes times and being consistent. Make sure u are keeping track of ur calories and having an Apple Watch can really help show how many calories u are burning. Also it’s not ur metabolism. Getting from 16 to 12 can easily take 5-6 months If not longer

• +1
dont cut carbs too much tho i tried and the brain fog and bad mood is terrible, and you'll basically lose mostly water so it will be fake weight loss that yyou'll gain back as soon you will eat carbs again
I eat a lot og carbs so I'm just gonna reduce it, do some cardio and be patient.

Thanks again

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Getting from 16 to 12 simply takes times and being consistent. Make sure u are keeping track of ur calories and having an Apple Watch can really help show how many calories u are burning. Also it’s not ur metabolism. Getting from 16 to 12 can easily take 5-6 months If not longer
Damn, I knew that last stretch would be the hardest but idk how I can survire 6 months without food dopamine :lul:

Some of my friends are lean all the time regardless of what and how much they eat. Meanwhile I'm hungry the whole past year and I'm still nowhere near 12 percent.

Thnx for thr info.
Blackpill strikes again.

nah 6 months is way too much you should aim to lose at least 2-3 kg per month