leaving this forum

D

Deleted member 1849

heightmaxxer
Posting on this site was one of the worst decisions of my life. Not only did I waste the past six months posting here, but it's made me depressed as heck. I came to this site to make myself look better. I have "ascended" in six months by gaining a couple pounds of muscle, skincare and a haircut.

The problem with this site is that it tells you what your flaws are but usually they give you no way to fix them. "muh you have a weak chin, muh".

But the biggest problem is the racism on this site and the anti semitism, homophobia etc. It makes me sick. Just because you aren't a male model dosen't mean you have to turn on society.

I've come to the conclusion that looks don't matter as much as you guys think. It is my opinion that being the best version of yourself is ideal. Basic things like taking care of yourself, skincare, gym, diet, haircut etc. Personality matters so much more than looks.

I am sorry you weren't delt the best hand in life. But be thankful you were born healthy.

I have finally come out of my depression and I'm leaving this site behind. I am only 15 and this "looksmaxxing expierience" has not been good for my mental health.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, IWantToMax, Ritalincel and 5 others
didnt read

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, SquareChinOrDeath and xit
See you tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, IWantToMax, Dicklet.4.3 and 8 others
We r going to live rent free in your head forever, u cant escape.

Ha! Ha! Comical! XD.

15? You're still a baby and ignorant to the way the real world is. Also JFL at being "sick" of racism/homophobia, etc.; just grow up. You are incredibly mentally weak if this bothers you this much to cry about it, you have a lot to prepare for in the real world

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, IWantToMax, turkproducer and 3 others
XD le commenter post rent free on good bye thread XD very good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, CopeAndRope and GenericChad1444
Stopped reading at Anti-Semitism and Homophobia.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended, IWantToMax, SHARK and 5 others
Personality matters so much more than looks.

I was with u till I saw this...

Anyway good luck with your life man. Im probably gonna take a break from this site mostly because theres way too many low IQ kids here who dont know shit about life.

Ffs the average age of the users here is 16/17 jfl

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, MammothActuary, Newguyaround and 1 other person
OP once he finishes writing this post:
Kid remote

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby, Newguyaround, Deleted member 2810 and 3 others
How can you post for 6 months and still have a gray name?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 2810, CopeAndRope and 3 others
Just stop fucking crying you little shit and go back to mewing.

Now repeat after me:

Jaw is law
Chico is unmoggable
Gym is Cope

• JFL
Reactions: TylerDurden and Deleted member 2810
Bildergebnis für you're here forever

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, turkproducer, Vitruvian and 2 others
Logging off.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Good for you man, you should leave this site. In most cases it isn't good for your mental health. Good job of looksmaxing and overcoming your depression. Now just get off this site and go enjoy your life.

You'll be back one day, dont worry. Once you've taken the black pill, you will have it for the rest of your life. Even when you get married, you'll doubt your wife.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and turkproducer
But the biggest problem is the racism on this site and the anti semitism, homophobia etc. It makes me sick. Just because you aren't a male model dosen't mean you have to turn on society.

I agree

Posting on this site was one of the worst decisions of my life. Not only did I waste the past six months posting here, but it's made me depressed as heck. I came to this site to make myself look better. I have "ascended" in six months by gaining a couple pounds of muscle, skincare and a haircut.

The problem with this site is that it tells you what your flaws are but usually they give you no way to fix them. "muh you have a weak chin, muh".

I've come to the conclusion that looks don't matter as much as you guys think. It is my opinion that being the best version of yourself is ideal. Basic things like taking care of yourself, skincare, gym, diet, haircut etc. Personality matters so much more than looks.

I am sorry you weren't delt the best hand in life. But be thankful you were born healthy.

I have finally come out of my depression and I'm leaving this site behind. I am only 15 and this "looksmaxxing expierience" has not been good for my mental health.

I’m 15 too, I feel you.

don't forget to dilate op

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Mansnob
I felt the same when I first entered this site but I adjusted to the autism and now I'm at home.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, GenericChad1444, CopeAndRope and 1 other person
forever coping

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Remind me not to read this

SEE YOU TOMORROW

he roped deadass

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Ritalincel
It's easier to leave the Mafia than to leave this forum

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax and GenericChad1444

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
You should looksmax AT LEAST until your 20,but if you don't want to become a living god. That's your choice. The blackpill will be forever in you anyway, you can't ignore it. See you back in a couple weeks when you'll face real world cruelty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
Did he rope?

IDNT READ

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I cant leave this site until theres nothing left to learn, this site is a very good coping mechanism. I need to cope

You'll be back one day, dont worry. Once you've taken the black pill, you will have it for the rest of your life. Even when you get married, you'll doubt your wife.
Df is that shit in ur pic?

Bye and good luck.