Lefort 2 Thread:

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
Would a Lefort 2 mog a Lefort III or a Modified Lefort III which is basically similar to a Lefort I?

Would a Lefort 2 be way more expensive than Lefort I?

What kinda gains should u expect from a Lefort 2 looks wise?

I'm thinking of getting Lefort I, Lefort II, or Modified Lefort III.

Becoming A Pro At Le Fort Fractures | Nurse Blog ...

Tagging:
@kjsbdfiusdf @Proex @PapiMew @Cope @goat2x @hairyballscel @PapiMew @MentalCel666 @MentalistKebab

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 5875 and 4 others
lefort 2 is good enough tbh idk why anyone thinks they need lefort 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 10172
Look at your ceph with any of the standarized measurements if ur eye area Is between average ranges a lefort 1 Is better, idk about getting a lefort 3 in those type of cases i think implants Is a better risk/reward ratio decision at that point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, mewcoper, Deleted member 8172 and 1 other person
Lefort 2 is only performed in central midfacial hypoplasia, whereas most people have full midfacial hypoplasia. For this reason, Lefort2 is inferior to a MLF3 or Lefort3.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 643 and 1 other person
high lefort 1 and midface+zygo implants will basically give you lf3 tier results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 8172 and Deleted member 10172
Like as if he's gonna help you JFL
Daily reminder that I IQ mog you on every looksmaxxing topic

Btw didn't you get offered a job to work on a looksmaxxing guide/e-book? I wonder why that guy never decided to hire you... 😏

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator and Deleted member 10172
Daily reminder that I IQ mog you on every looksmaxxing topic

Btw didn't you get offered a job to work on a looksmaxxing guide/e-book? I wonder why that guy never decided to hire you... 😏
I deleted every single thread to my knowledge of looksmaxing to not get plagiarised cause i can use my knowledge to make money.

As to my understanding, you don't know shit about endocrinology, biochemisty, gut microbiome, gymeceling etc etc... Things that i am most knowledgeable and practical at giving advice, even in real life, when giving consultations 👍

I've made 5 threads into the BoB in the course of 2 weeks, just saying. Since i don't care about validation, i am not giving free advice anymore as i am not benefiting from it, people can learn all they want by reading books - as simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, KDA Player and Deleted member 10172
I deleted every single thread to my knowledge of looksmaxing to not get plagiarised cause i can use my knowledge to make money.

As to my understanding, you don't know shit about endocrinology, biochemisty, gut microbiome, gymeceling etc etc... Things that i am most knowledgeable and practical at giving advice, even in real life, when giving consultations 👍

I've made 5 threads into the BoB in the course of 2 weeks, just saying. Since i don't care about validation, i am not giving free advice anymore as i am not benefiting from it, people can learn all they want by reading books - as simple as that.
This is exactly what I've done which is why I almost never post here anymore. You think you're the only one who has come to that conclusion? I'm months ahead of you.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22, Administrator and Deleted member 10172
@Latebloomer10 @St. Wristcel @Won'tStopNoodling what do u think about Lefort 2

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
I'm months ahead of you.
You're mentally challenged ahead me. I wouldn't bully you if you just remained silent and not larped

• JFL
Reactions: Cope
You're mentally challenged ahead me. I wouldn't bully you if you just remained silent and not larped
I live in your head rent free. I would've never replied to this thread but you're still butthurt from the IQ mog. Talk about mental slavery, your whole persona on this forum is based around you trying to surpass me but you lack the mental capacity and sentience to even fathom how to do that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator and Chintuck22
I live in your head rent free. I would've never replied to this thread but you're still butthurt from the IQ mog. Talk about mental slavery, your whole persona on this forum is based around you trying to surpass me but you lack the mental capacity and sentience to even fathom how to do that.
Hahaha! I just use the forum for what it is intended for and i fuck around with niggas like @BalkanPig and @NewParasite

I would've never replied to this thread but...
Are you really this arrogant? ATLEAST HELP THE OP CAUSE HE TAGGED YOU :rage:

and again, this just shows that i am moral peaceful being, helping others ascend while you're such ungrateful tyrant and you're bad person.

Rant out, eat my dick man

🤫

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Hahaha! I just use the forum for what it is intended for and i fuck around with niggas like @BalkanPig and @NewParasite

Are you really this arrogant? ATLEAST HELP THE OP CAUSE HE TAGGED YOU
:rage:

and again, this just shows that i am moral peaceful being, helping others ascend while you're such ungrateful tyrant and you're bad person.

Rant out, eat my shit man

🤫
Subzero IQ. You claim to be moral and that you help people but then state:

i am not giving free advice anymore as i am not benefiting from it
lmao I'm losing brain cells talking to you. Good luck with your life kid.

Subzero IQ. You claim to be moral and that you help people but then state:

lmao I'm losing brain cells talking to you. Good luck with your life kid.
What was that noice? Guess it was just bee's buzzing around

Hahaha! How does it feel knowing i mog you facially, in IQ and socially?

You're arrogant, rude, tyrant, and sociopath in-attempt. And you just proved it all in this couple of comments of this thread. - I've never came across someone like this online, and you were jealous of me as soon as i started posting quality threads 👍

Final nail in the coffin - [ISPOILER]You can suck @loksr 9 inch dick, you semen guzzling cuck. I can repeat the same thing like sumif in C++, saying the truth, while you're going to deny it like high inhib pussboy, and not be able to confront it as usual.[/ISPOILER]

You're arrogant, rude, tyrant, and sociopath in-attempt. And you just proved it all in this couple of comments of this thread. - I've never came across someone like this online, and you were jealous of me as soon as i started posting quality threads 👍

Final nail in the coffin - [ISPOILER]You can suck @loksr 9 inch dick, you semen guzzling cuck. I can repeat the same thing like sumif in C++, saying the truth, while you're going to deny it like high inhib pussboy, and not be able to confront it as usual.[/ISPOILER]
LMAO you can't stop replying to my posts can you? You literally are my slave.

I will forever live in this man's head till the day he dies.

LMAO you can't stop replying to my posts can you? You literally are my slave.

I will forever live in this man's head till the day he dies.
Thx for the dopamine kind stranger.

Stockholm syndrome
Huh? Is shizoprenia kicking again?? Do i need to call doctors bucko ? You're running low on those meds it seems.

lefort 2 is bad because you end up moving your maxilla more forward than your zygos and this isn’t a good look

Huh? Is shizoprenia kicking again?? Do i need to call doctors bucko ? You're running low on those meds it seems.
Nah but I think yours is. Psychological projection in action.

Would a Lefort 2 mog a Lefort III or a Modified Lefort III which is basically similar to a Lefort I?

Would a Lefort 2 be way more expensive than Lefort I?

What kinda gains should u expect from a Lefort 2 looks wise?

I'm thinking of getting Lefort I, Lefort II, or Modified Lefort III.

Becoming A Pro At Le Fort Fractures | Nurse Blog ...

Tagging:
@kjsbdfiusdf @Proex @PapiMew @Cope @goat2x @hairyballscel @PapiMew @MentalCel666 @MentalistKebab
Lefort 2 is worse than lefort 1 if you aren’t getting zygo forward protrusion implants with it, it will advance your entire midface outside of zygos making you look like shit

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22

My dick is 8 inches not 9 inches

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5818

This is exactly what I've done which is why I almost never post here anymore. You think you're the only one who has come to that conclusion? I'm months ahead of you.
low T leaches tbh. imagine being so full of yourself that you only take in other peoples information and advice and give nothing in return. how many active members does this site have 20k-30k? from all around the world?

instead of hiding your information, share it with the bro's on here and go main stream with the shit you want to make money with

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 10172
From an outsiders perspective @Cope IQ mogs @Chintuck22 into oblivion
I have insulted this guy every time so his response is based on an emotional reaction to me.

Again, you don't know anything personal about me, you're lobotomized dead corpse fetus, and you're incapable of giving rational decision.

Keep stroking his cock as i'm creaming my stacy girlfriend.