Legal protection post

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Everything I say on this site, incels website and discord is comedic in nature and should generally be seen as an expression of free speech. Once again I condemn all acts of violence and law breaking and anything that is morally suspect.
I also want to add that everything I share is for educational purposes only and if you like the product you should purchase it. I did not go out of my way to "leak" or "distribute" the item/service/product myself but I rather found it somewhere else, therefore I cannot be held accountable.
The ideas, concepts and opinions expressed is intended to be used for educational/comedy purposes only. The comments/guides/ideas are offered with the understanding that the author is not rendering medical advice of any kind, nor am I intended to replace medical advice, to diagnose, prescribe or treat any disease, condition, illness or injury.

Reply "me too" so you have legal protection.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel and ZyzzReincarnate
Me too

Leave me alone jews

Me too

suck my cock jews lol! satire!

me too.

I also want to add that everything I share is for educational purposes only and if you like the product you should purchase it. I did not go out of my way to "leak" or "distribute" the item/service/product myself but I rather found it somewhere else, therefore I cannot be held accountable.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
me too. I respect human rights irl fr fr

Everything I say on this site, incels website and discord is comedic in nature and should generally be seen as an expression of free speech. Once again I condemn all acts of violence and law breaking and anything that is morally suspect.

The ideas, concepts and opinions expressed in this forum is intended to be used for educational purposes only. The comments/guides/ideas are offered with the understanding that the author is not rendering medical advice of any kind, nor am I intended to replace medical advice, to diagnose, prescribe or treat any disease, condition, illness or injury.

Last edited:

Me too

Me too

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather and RichardSpencel
Where did this come from are we in danger

#MeToo

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Low T faggots
Image result for WWE GIF angry

The only way to ascend is to inject jewFDA non-approved chemicals.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist and RichardSpencel

Me too

Now cry more for me jews you fucking cunts suck my cock, faggots.

me too.

Also,

The ideas, concepts and opinions expressed in this forum is intended to be used for educational purposes only. The comments/guides/ideas are offered with the understanding that the author is not rendering medical advice of any kind, nor am I intended to replace medical advice, to diagnose, prescribe or treat any disease, condition, illness or injury.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and Afrikancel
Added
Also,

yes bro me too

Also,

humanrights

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
The ideas, concepts and opinions expressed is intended to be used for educational/comedy purposes only. The comments/guides/ideas are offered with the understanding that the author is not rendering medical advice of any kind, nor am I intended to replace medical advice, to diagnose, prescribe or treat any disease, condition, illness or injury.

Everything I say on this site, and incels website is comedic in nature and should generally be seen as an expression of free speech. Once again I condemn all acts of violence and law breaking and anything that is morally suspect.

Go er

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 483 and ZyzzReincarnate
ME TOO

FBI ALL MY JOKES TELLING PEOPLE TO GO ER WAS JUST HYPERBOLE
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelstrash:

Me too

Legit, ive said some shit that feels gay

Same. We ironybros here.

go Er

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and Autist

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome