Let's bring back the Old Jeremy Fragrance

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Went from this

To still looking normal only 2 years ago

Screenshot 20240218 092616 YouTube

To this only a a short time later and has been the same since. Even when he is lean, he still looks extremely bloated and normal people make fun of him for his brutal descension all the time. Just watch all all his IG reels

Screenshot 20240218 094038 Instagram

You cant lose that much bone mass in that short period of time. So theoretically, even if his skin is a little bit UV damaged, he should get his old looks back with the right lifestyle. What is causing this extreme bloat and how can he get his old looks back? I doubt with his body that he is binging fast food/eats too much salt or that he stopped drinking water. We should do a full Prime Jeremy Ascension Plan and give it to him

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blatonslatt, Deleted member 62902 and TechnoBoss
He needs this level of leanness again. We should also think about how we might look like in 5 years. Its best to take preventative steps
If I knew 5 years ago how I would look today, I would have knocked my head off with the front end of a shotgun.

Bruh just looksmax

He will only go downwards from here, he can't regain the looks levels unless he injects

He will only go downwards from here, he can't regain the looks levels unless he injects
Who though? The only permament thing is sun damage, but he should be able get his general facial structure back