Let's Discuss & Explain Oofy Doofy Together

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

I am only active if necessary.
Contributor
My theories on why it exists
  • Just be first
  • The woman is extracting status, wealth, both, or something else (she didn't want to reject him, and dated him out of pity. She'll break up with him in a week at most.)
  • Low competition environment.

What do you guys think? NOTE: This is meant to be a discussion on why oofy doofy exists, and to make better sense of it.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Xangsane, bloomercel and 4 others
Also worth clarifying that oofy doofy is not necessarily a synonim for betabuxx. Girls have sex and procreate regularly with their oofy doofy boyfriends, which from a biological perspective means different than the typical betabuxx situation

I attribute the existence of oofy doofies to these:

- women are naturally narcistic; they want to hold the power in the relationship and are only willing to submit to chads - if they cannot get one, for them the second best thing is getting an average guy whom they can easily manipulate

- oofy doofies are normies with feminime leaning (in other words emphatizing) brain structure, the opposite of masculine brain (autism spectrum). This makes them good at socializing and conformist, both of which are key fo meeting potentional girlfriends

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Lmao, Johanjohan and 15 others
Oofy doofy is law. Just be good guy theory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
Also worth clarifying that oofy doofy is not necessarily a synonim for betabuxx. Girls have sex and procreate regularly with their oofy doofy boyfriends, which from a biological perspective means different than the typical betabuxx situation

- women are naturally narcistic; they want to hold the power in the relationship and are only willing to submit to chads - if they cannot get one, for them the second best thing is getting an average guy whom they can easily manipulate

- oofy doofies are normies with feminime leaning (in other words emphatizing) brain structure, the opposite of masculine brain (autism spectrum). This makes them good at socializing and conformist, both of which are key fo meeting potentional girlfriends
Lifefuel. My autism means i am, high t

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 21531

What’s your laycount? You don’t sound very NT tbh

Oofy doofy theory is a meme. Medium ugly is also a meme theory.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger, Patient A, alriodai and 2 others
Many women are insecure af. Unless u have more evidence, this doesn't make much sense.

That sounds bluepilled.

• Just be first
  • The woman is extracting status, wealth, both, or something else (she didn't want to reject him, and dated him out of pity. She'll break up with him in a week at most.)

What do you guys think? NOTE: This is meant to be a discussion on why oofy doofy exists, and to make better sense of it.
Offy doofy maxing only works when your 23 or below.

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Would also add the whole feminine leaning/ oofy doofy male is a zoomer/ very young millenial concept, so for young women (under 27) it's pretty much BAU, and not seen as a unique thing.

More likely dimorphic/ masc/ alpha type men are seen as weird and out of averageness bounds

Offy doofy maxing only works when your 23 or below.
I'd say below 25 or even 27 in some countries, oofy doofy works.

I agree after that it's dead

• Woah
Reactions: Sondern
Many women are insecure af. Unless u have more evidence, this doesn't make much sense.
Their insecurity is the direct result of their constant validation seeking behaviour which stems from their narcissistic nature. Another proof of this is how female sexuality is reactive as opposed to the active male one. Women get horny at the thought of a guy wanting them, they don’t want the guy himself - in another words they get off at the thought of themselves being physically irresistible

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, bloomercel, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
Would also add the whole feminine leaning/ oofy doofy male is a zoomer/ very young millenial concept, so for young women (under 27) it's pretty much BAU, and not seen as a unique thing.

More likely dimorphic/ masc/ alpha type men are seen as weird and out of averageness bounds
What does BAU mean?

This is all the sign of the incredible amount of internalized misandry present in society

Oofy doofies can be defined as normie males with a feminime leaning brain
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathising–systemising_theory

This makes them conformist, emotional and agreeable just like women, so they blend in with them very well. They are NPCs just like females

As opposed to this men with a masculine (systematizing) brain are rational, non-conformist and non-agreeable. In other word authentic.

Society’s war is against authenticity. Authentic men have their own theories anc world view, this uniqueness makes them horrible consumers for the capitalist economy - the good consumer is conformist without their own thoughts. Basically a woman or an oofy doofy

The biggest war is going on against people on the autism spectrum because they are the ones with hypermasculine brain structure , which comes with incredible level of rationality and non-conformism. They think out of the box, which is a grave sin in the eyes of companies who want obedient NPCs to buy their products and believe their social conditioning

This is why masc guys who are slightly on the spectrum have harder time dating nowadays than a low tier normie who is very conformist (what zoomers like to call “NT” )

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, NuclearBrainReturns, MoggerGaston and 6 others
What’s your laycount? You don’t sound very NT tbh

@Prettyboy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
  • Just be first

use the search button.

It's all about women controlling men.

@Prettyboy
JFL at you defending dumbass larpers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
OP are u still doing free rates

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Unable to secure chad, women still need a provider at any given time

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
because the blackpill is a meme. if you're going for girls from within your social circle (assuming you are NT and have one) and aren't deformed you can get girls. at least that's what I witnessed here, may be different in the west.

Women who are 20-26 are NOT young.

What status is any girl gaining by posting pics with guys like this ?? (These guys aren’t rich and barely have ig followers)
9F13B5EB 8DA0 4A60 9FDE 68DDF3573B3B
D8377D96 C4A3 445B 830D F3753DEE653E

Also no such thing as low competition environment bcz every girl can hop on tinder and match with good looking guys

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Oofy doofy theory is a meme. Medium ugly is also a meme theory.
theses people cant imagine a woman being attracted to anything other than their favorite chad

Why cant they accept the fact that they re attracted physically to some of theses oofy doofies

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 23772 and Gengar
Unable to secure chad, women still need a provider at any given time
The betabuxx theory doesn't explain why subchads <25 years old are capable of oofy doofy relationships. What substantial resources could a full time student who may work a minimum wage part time job possibly provide?

theses people cant imagine a woman being attracted to anything other than their favorite chad

Why cant they accept the fact that they re attracted physically to some of theses oofy doofies
Exactly. They want to act as if they know better than anyone else, including women, what women are attracted to and if it doesn’t fit their perspective then they opt for autistic theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, alriodai and Deleted member 19798
women are naturally narcistic; they want to hold the power in the relationship and are only willing to submit to chads
Isn't this sort of contradictory. If women are naturally narcissistic why would it be their innate biology to submit to a chad, logically speaking wouldn't they also want to have this chad under their control via manipulation if the narcissism is either A) genetically expressed B) product of the environment they were raised in and ergo outside of their control.

Exactly. They want to act as if they know better than anyone else, including women, what women are attracted to and if it doesn’t fit their perspective then they opt for autistic theory.
Blackpillers got a lot of shit right so… rather believe this autistic shit than what society says

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 25667
Blackpillers got a lot of shit right so… rather believe this autistic shit than what society says
It’s not even about what society says either. Personal experiences are far more important. Just look at you, I think you aren’t ugly or anything but you still aren’t doing well. Do you even get interest from women? Meanwhile you mog me to death and even I have gotten some interest in my life, even though I’m a truecel by this forum’s standards (and real life standards).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19798 and alriodai
100%. Not every woman is a chad chasing narcy gold digging thot swiping for Mahers clones on Tinder and not every man is a giga slayer with many experiences who is mad only stacylites are into him and not stacies no more (*cough* forevergymcelling *cough*)
what they got right about society. its common sense humans are attracted to attractive people. literally. Now what else they got right

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
100%. Not every woman is a chad chasing narcy gold digging thot swiping for Mahers clones on Tinder and not every man is a giga slayer with many experiences who is mad only stacylites are into him and not stacies no more (*cough* forevergymcelling *cough*)
Nice to see someone on here who’s not deluded. People like us are rare here. Others are blinded by blackpill propaganda.

What's the looks threshold to become an oofy doofy

The betabuxx theory doesn't explain why subchads <25 years old are capable of oofy doofy relationships. What substantial resources could a full time student who may work a minimum wage part time job possibly provide?
The minimum requirement is to earn more than her which is easy mostly

It’s not even about what society says either. Personal experiences are far more important. Just look at you, I think you aren’t ugly or anything but you still aren’t doing well. Do you even get interest from women? Meanwhile you mog me to death and even I have gotten some interest in my life, even though I’m a truecel by this forum’s standards (and real life standards).
Idk if u confused me with someone else but we’ve never interacted before

Also yeah personal experiences matter but it’s how u precieve them matters more. Like if u aren’t blackpilled ur gonna perceive ur own personal experiences differently

Oofy doofy theory explained

@Xangsane they don’t need one until they finish their education, their parents are their default providers.

Thats why calling oofy doofies betabuxxes doesn’t stand it’s ground if we are talking about young people (<25). Oofy doofies aren’t betabuxxing anyone’s ass in high school yet they still have girlfriends

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Johanjohan, MoggerGaston and 1 other person