LGBTQ exclusive subforum?

Gay and trans people have way more avenues to openly discuss aesthetic improvement.

They have a grand total of ZERO places (other than 4chan) that tolerate discussing aesthetics in a blackpilled way. If you use incel lingo on Reddit’s LGBT subs, you get banned.

Alanis Morissette Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I thought lgbtq content meant posting pics of guys kissing and stuff, bro we cant even talk about it now? Since when?

since the mods banned @Aloha

unban him now!

• JFL
Reactions: nullandvoid and Skywalker
I thought lgbtq content meant posting pics of guys kissing and stuff, bro we cant even talk about it now? Since when?
yeah YOU guys cant ......ONLY closeted mods, high rep established users that fuck trannies, and people that secretly do gp4 all day and pay for shiny names can, apparently......but........they're still str8er than an arrow ofc 🤦‍♂️ :feelskek:

UN-believable levels of hypocrisy about this issue here 🤡 🌏

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: drag and thecel
why do you think you need your own subforum
just because you take it up the ass doesnt mean you need special treatment

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid and thecel
why do you think you need your own subforum
just because you take it up the ass doesnt mean you need special treatment

Agreed. However, I do support having a sub-5 subforum for confirmed sub-5s and manlets. After all, this forum is about looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and drag
If you want LGBTQ content watch out for the latest updates of Funky Flamingo in the ratings section
just watch ANY comments under a chadlite+ forum member post in ratings.....they're salivating over them
but.......still NOT gaye ofc ,no one here is :feelskek:
Leonardo Dicaprio Ok GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, URL code and thecel
I disagree with OP’s proposal, but your reply annoys me beyond measure.

LGBT blackpillers want to talk about LGBT stuff with like-minded based people who see the world through a based and blackpilled lens. Reddit ain’t the place. LGBT and basedness aren’t mutually exclusive.
May Allah help them. I don't have anything about people attracted to men who fight against their desires.

Islam doesn't punish people for that which they do not control, but for that which they control.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nullandvoid, Skywalker and thecel
May Allah help them. I don't have anything about people attracted to men who fight against their desires.

Islam doesn't punish people for that which they do not control, but for that which they control.
good post
i genuinely dont care what people beliefs are , of all kinds, so long as its non violent towards me or puts me or my family in danger....everybody should try this, as it does wonders for your mental health and happiness ;)

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator

URL code​

Diamond · From (((((((((((((((((((((Israel)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Joined Sep 18, 2023

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Whole Forum already is lgbtq exclusive

• JFL
Reactions: URL code