Lip Lift: Reducing effectivelly the midface and FWHR cels.

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
So ive been researching this surgery a lot for the end of 2k20, this surgery makes a little cut under the base of your nose and then cut the excess of philtrum and pulling up the skin after, by my research the max it can be reduced it is 12mm(1.2cm), what is great, from what ive seen, the technique used by the doctor will tell if your upper lip will look normal or shit after, if the doc pulls up more from the outwards, your mouth will kinda deform and look like a fillers mouth, if he pulls up it uniformally, then it will look good, your teeth will tend to appear after, so u will need to re-learn how to close your mouth and bring your lower lip higher now. Most ppl here will need a max of 6mm reduction of philtrum to increase them midface ratio and FWHR. If an 2 cm philtrum or more is kinda bad, then bringing it to 1,3 1,4 or 1,5 mm would be great. The surgery is pretty cheap, 1k here for me and leave no scars.Also its a great deal for long midfacers+short mouth niggas, since u can ask the surgeon to pull it more inclined to kinda increase the upper lip thickness(2nd guy pic).

Xxcc

Fasf

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, SteveRogers, zeno and 4 others
your teeth will tend to appear after, so u will need to re-learn how to close your mouth and bring your lower lip higher now

my lower lip already goes very high, i feel them in my upper teeth.
so not for me

Pin it for the longmidfacers crybabys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, EthnicelAscension, forwardgrowth and 2 others
1k? The ones in Sweden cost 2.5-3k lol

It also makes you gay

• Love it
Reactions: Gayalienmax
your teeth will tend to appear after, so u will need to re-learn how to close your mouth and bring your lower lip higher now.

There is no re-learning, if you pull too high and you don't have enough soft tissue below the mouth level to compensate you will have lip incompetence.

The surgery is pretty cheap, 1k here for me and leave no scars.

With a standard bullhorn lip lift there will be a scar as the cut is made below the nose. The italian lip lift goes into the nostrils to avoid this but comes with other issues.

u can ask the surgeon to pull it more inclined to kinda increase the upper lip thickness.

I'm not sure what you mean to pull it more inclined, all they do is remove some skin so I don't think they can control the level of inclination of the soft tissue directly.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Gaia262 and forwardgrowth
There is no re-learning, if you pull too high and you don't have enough soft tissue below the mouth level to compensate you will have lip incompetence.

With a standard bullhorn lip lift there will be a scar as the cut is made below the nose. The italian lip lift goes into the nostrils to avoid this but comes with other issues.

I'm not sure what you mean to pull it more inclined, all they do is remove some skin so I don't think they can control the level of inclination of the soft tissue directly.

No troubles with lip incompetence for 0,5mm lift, do u know what is a 0,5mm size?

My philtrum is already pretty short

Thing is it will make ur upper lip bigger so not a solution if u already have an upper lip that is decent sized

How to get a gummy smile....

No troubles with lip incompetence for 0,5mm lift, do u know what is a 0,5mm size?
Where did I say anything about 0,5 mm? No one would even give you a 0,5 mm lip lift.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Yes you can, depends on your starting point. You can even have lip incompetence without any lip lift whatsoever and a lip lift will add to that. I got slight lip incompetence from a 4 mm lift.

What I’m saying is, from experience I don’t agree with your assumption that your lips will “re-learn” to close if there isn’t enough soft tissue.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and forwardgrowth
Yes you can, depends on your starting point. You can even have lip incompetence without any lip lift whatsoever and a lip lift will add to that. I got slight lip incompetence from a 4 mm lift.

You may you can, never 100%

You may you can, never 100%
Who said 100%? I said if you lift more than your soft tissue can cover. Trying to help you from someone with experience man.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Gaia262
So ive been researching this surgery a lot for the end of 2k20, this surgery makes a little cut under the base of your nose and then cut the excess of philtrum and pulling up the skin after, by my research the max it can be reduced it is 12mm(1.2cm), what is great, from what ive seen, the technique used by the doctor will tell if your upper lip will look normal or shit after, if the doc pulls up more from the outwards, your mouth will kinda deform and look like a fillers mouth, if he pulls up it uniformally, then it will look good, your teeth will tend to appear after, so u will need to re-learn how to close your mouth and bring your lower lip higher now. Most ppl here will need a max of 6mm reduction of philtrum to increase them midface ratio and FWHR. If an 2 cm philtrum or more is kinda bad, then bringing it to 1,3 1,4 or 1,5 mm would be great. The surgery is pretty cheap, 1k here for me and leave no scars.Also its a great deal for long midfacers+short mouth niggas, since u can ask the surgeon to pull it more inclined to kinda increase the upper lip thickness(2nd guy pic).

View attachment 184200
View attachment 184203

Legit, but what about it make ur chin look longer I heard on lookism I’m sure.
Going to get this done next year early will report. Also what do you mean you can tell the doctor to pull it more inclined?
Thank you

1st guy: no significant difference.
2nd guy: female lip filler looking lips.

View attachment 184200
View attachment 184203

Thanks will add in the list good thread op

@Pietrosiek
@Leo0509
This shit will ascend u so fucking hard

Keep coping

depends on the price

i need all the help i can get

Does it give you gummy smile if you get a lip lift? I don't understand how it works.
what if i have the opposite of a gummy smile? my teeth barely show when i smile because my upper lip covers most of the teeth

I was waiting bigtime on this lip lift mega thread

what if i have the opposite of a gummy smile? my teeth barely show when i smile because my upper lip covers most of the teeth
Then you might be a good candidate for lip lift.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262