LIPSTICK ALLEY USERS DENY THE HOLOCAUST, OR CLAIM THE HOLOCAUST WAS OVEREXAGGERATED

What is lipstick alley?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
JFL based

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 23218 and 5 others
African-American forum

Why?
They were the last group I expected to be able to see through such a monumental lie, good on them.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 33164 and 5 others
As much BS as they like to spout on that forum, they at least get some of their facts right.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Can u say the common sense
It is logistically impossible for a country that is fighting a war at 3 fronts (Eastern, Western and Mediterranean fronts) to transport 6 million people simultaneously to these camps. Keep in mind that according to the official narrative, these people came all the way from Norway to North Africa as well as from France all the way down to the outskirts of Moscow and anywhere in between, in less than 4 years.

It is also worth noting that none of the WW2 allied leaders (Eisenhower, Churchill and De Gaulle) ever mentioned a single word in their post-WW2 autobiographies regarding a 'holocaust', 'gas chambers' or 'mass extermination of jews'.

Additionally, about 70% of the human body is made up of water. Because of this, it takes up to 3 hours to burn a human corpse.
You do the math, it is literally impossible to burn 6.000.000 corpses in less than 4 years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 24347, norwegianfreak and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Aypo129, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
catch me in the alley with it

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
This is just the Black ethnonarcissism targeting the Holocaust because they perceive it as a "White thing".
Personally I love Hitler and I don't feel the need to deny the Holocaust. It being part of the USian civic religion is dumb, yes, but ultimately even the most cartoonish, anti-White and libelous view of WWII will not make me question the validity of genocidal conquest.

If so, they're right.

Holy fuck what race have they not we wuzzed lmao
Notice how black criticism of jews seems to mostly just consist of insane conspiracy theories about them being the real jews. It's seldom directed at jewish institutional power, how racial jews owned the slave ships and slave trade, how jews own all the rap labels and promote thuggish behavior to blacks, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Geneticist
This is just the Black ethnonarcissism targeting the Holocaust because they perceive it as a "White thing".
Personally I love Hitler and I don't feel the need to deny the Holocaust. It being part of the USian civic religion is dumb, yes, but ultimately even the most cartoonish, anti-White and libelous view of WWII will not make me question the validity of genocidal conquest.
Except it just didn't happen. The evidence for the so-called Holocaust is laughable. Whenever I hear "my fellow Nazis, shouldn't we agree the Holocaust happened and was awesome?" I roll my eyes.

Except it just didn't happen. The evidence for the so-called Holocaust is laughable. Whenever I hear "my fellow Nazis, shouldn't we agree the Holocaust happened and was awesome?" I roll my eyes.
What do you think should have happened lol
"Expulsions"? That's still genocide
Most Holocaust denial is just autism over numbers