Literally the only time girls pay attention to me is when it has to do with homework or questions on a test

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Silver
They aren't even being subtle about it, I'm completely invisible to them UNTIL it's time to squeeze me dry of all my hard earned studying. Funny part is I'm always giving them vague answers, but they never take the hint and keep trying. Zero shame, this lot. Just like in high school when the only time a guy would even bother texting me was to ask for homework, not once was it to hang out.

Good at least you’re not succumbing to being a good homework buddy cuck

Good at least you’re not succumbing to being a good homework buddy cuck
Facts. No bitch, your fake attention is absolutely worthless to me, get out of my face if all you want to talk about is class material.

Funny part is, I'm hailed as the smartest in my premed cohort and so I see the attention switch being flipped on and off all the time. Like clockwork, every time there is a test or there is some problem set due, all of a sudden the number of interactions both IRL and through DMs skyrocket. And then when they realize I won't give them what I want, not a single peep from them until the next assignment. Absolute joke of a life. "Be valuable to others" they said, well guess what, being valuable just means you'll be used for what you earned if you're not attractive. I'm a living example of this.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Facts. No bitch, your fake attention is absolutely worthless to me, get out of my face if all you want to talk about is class material.

Funny part is, I'm hailed as the smartest in my premed cohort and so I see the attention switch being flipped on and off all the time. Like clockwork, every time there is a test or there is some problem set due, all of a sudden the number of interactions both IRL and through DMs skyrocket. And then when they realize I won't give them what I want, not a single peep from them until the next assignment. Absolute joke of a life. "Be valuable to others" they said, well guess what, being valuable just means you'll be used for what you earned if you're not attractive. I'm a living example of this.
Good, don’t help those two faced normshits. Also damn ur going into medicine, mogs me.

Good, don’t help those two faced normshits. Also damn ur going into medicine, mogs me.
It doesn't matter that I'm going into medicine. The status does absolutely nothing but attract used up roastie gold diggers. I actually think it does me a disservice, as it plays into the Asian nerdy stereotype.

It doesn't matter that I'm going into medicine. The status does absolutely nothing but attract used up roastie gold diggers. I actually think it does me a disservice, as it plays into the Asian nerdy stereotype.
Fair enough, either way the work ethic and discipline mogs me, if I wasn’t a lazy prick I would definitely be doing a bit better rn