Lmfao @ “keto” and “no sugar”. Keto literally ages you. (Girl aged 5 years in one month)

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
This girl aged 5 years after 40 days no sugar

just lmfao she looks like shit in the after. Glow completely gone and lines appearing everywhere 😂😂

keto is for 30%+ body fat fat fuks. Otherwise you’ll lose your glow lmao

just look at those under eye hollows in the after holy shit lmao

Attachments

• 549F4816-B2C6-44AD-A7AE-1F34B15C20CD.jpeg
    549F4816-B2C6-44AD-A7AE-1F34B15C20CD.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 275
  • 891E95A3-14B8-49E1-B468-131EC132ADD8.png
    891E95A3-14B8-49E1-B468-131EC132ADD8.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 274
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Danish_Retard, Lmao and 13 others
you ever tried it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Cope harder. A low carb, high fat and protein diet is ideal for health.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 22123, Yuya Moggershima, Lolcel and 8 others
you ever tried it
Yes and I always look old asf when I do. Thankfully it goes back
Cope harder. A low carb, high fat and protein diet is ideal for health.
Lol dumbass. This girl literally aged herself. She didn’t even have those under eye hollows before. And her skin went from a youthful glow (with color)to a gaunt grey with large ass pores. Looks like she literally hit the wall lol

look at them big ass pores in the after near her forehead(it wasn’t there in the before) that makes her look 40 lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Yes and I always look old asf when I do. Thankfully it goes back

Lol dumbass. This girl literally aged herself. She didn’t even have those under eye hollows before. And her skin went from a youthful glow to a gaunt grey with large ass pores. Looks like she literally hit the wall lol
You should try this. Only eat Raw Beef,liver,eggs and drink raw milk. You probably did keto full retard mode.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 761, lutte, Ronnie Kray and 1 other person
Probably from fat loss. It takes a long time for collagen to be damaged.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22123, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 761 and 1 other person
Probably from fat loss. It takes a long time for collagen to be damaged.
I mean you can’t lose that much fat in 40 days, maybe idk. And who knows if she was eating in a cal deficit.

but it’s not just the lines that appeared

her whole skin tone/color changed

it went from a pink youthful color to a grey tone with no color what so ever

Fat loss doesn’t change skin tone/color

just lmfao she looks like shit in the after. Glow completely gone and lines appearing everywhere 😂😂

Keto is literally ur body going into survival mode, humans need carbohydrates and use it as their primary source of energy, people on here need to study biochemistry before speaking such nonsense. only fat fucks need keto

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, lutte, Deleted member 1332 and 5 others
Keto is literally ur body going into survival mode, humans need carbohydrates and use it as their primary source of energy, people on here need to study biochemistry before speaking such nonsense. only fat fucks need keto
no carbs for me though, i'm type 2diabetic

• So Sad
Reactions: sorrowfulsad and Danish_Retard
I mean you can’t lose that much fat in 40 days, maybe idk. And who knows if she was eating in a cal deficit.

Could just be a difference in lighting. Also possible she didn't get enough Vitamin A in her new diet and lost color as a result.

This is pseudoscience cope.

Let me try and explain it to you, just because you take one bad before/after pic does not mean you've "aged" all these years. This lady needs to take care of herself for a week or two and then she'll look the exact same as the before pic.

low carb is legit but strict diets like "NO SUGAR!!!" "NO SIMPLE CARBS" just retarded. just be moderate.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6403
@kjsbdfiusdf tell them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 6403
keto is legit short term but very catabolic and stress inducing in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 5180 and 4 others
What do you define as moderate?

Sugar is good as long as you supply proper nutrients for it
depends. eating sugar full chocolate is just wrong. get with natural sources.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
There is. Diabetes is just a metabolic diseases
Yes you can reverse diabetes to a blood sugar where you don't need medication, through diet and exercise

Proof?

Nature-is-good fallacy much?
not really. i calculate my calories and adding 200-300 calories just by eating sugar (which has no nutritional benefits) is just dumb.

if you talk about cancer, diseases etc., i don't know if it's really scientifically proven studies about that.

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
Sugar increases the metabolic rate so those extra calories are negligible
yeah hit the gym , try to put on muscle but not fat, and then talk again.

You should try this. Only eat Raw Beef,liver,eggs and drink raw milk. You probably did keto full retard mode.
bruh milk has sugar u know that right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, coolguy1 and Deleted member 6403
Another excuse to not put the Donut down

@DrTony

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
U know raw milk has carbs right? Carbs aren't bad don't fall for that scam. Take the primal diet pill.

Are you asking me? No this thread is bs like most in the forum. I still would never follow KETO diet because I am not clinically obese and wary of high refined saturated fat intake on my ApoB

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lutte, Danish_Retard and goat2x
This is pseudoscience cope.

Let me try and explain it to you, just because you take one bad before/after pic does not mean you've "aged" all these years. This lady needs to take care of herself for a week or two and then she'll look the exact same as the before pic.
No lmfao. I can find more of people getting wrinkles all over the enternet from keto

besides I’ve literally been dieting probably before most of you even known what keto is. Been dieting for like 3 years and lifting and I do complex diets like carb cycling

whenever I have low carb days my face looks like shit, although I def do feel better on keto and fasted, but my face does take a hit

I personally have experience with this. My glow also gets loss right before I carb up, and when I carb up my glow comes back

Keto is legit to lose weight if you know how to keep the weight off. Otherwise, you will just yo-yo back and forth. Generally, I'd say people should just learn to gradually eat healthier and less so they can adjust and keep the weight off.

bruh milk has sugar u know that right
Did you really expect someone calling themselves Fascist Chad to be intelligent?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and lutte

Yes but lighting and camera can. Mirin monkey tier iq

No lmfao. I can find more of people getting wrinkles all over the enternet from keto

besides I’ve literally been dieting probably before most of you even known what keto is. Been dieting for like 3 years and lifting and I do complex diets like carb cycling

whenever I have low carb days my face looks like shit, although I def do feel better on keto and fasted, but my face does take a hit

I personally have experience with this. My glow also gets loss right before I carb up, and when I carb up my glow comes back
Wrinkles does not mean permanent wrinkles. This girl could recover with a few weeks of healthy eating. You people act like doing keto is akin to doing a heroin binge 24/7 or worse :ROFLMAO: It's not that big of a deal, it's just a suboptimal diet for health.

Wrinkles does not mean permanent wrinkles. This girl could recover with a few weeks of healthy eating. You people act like doing keto is akin to doing a heroin binge 24/7 or worse :ROFLMAO: It's not that big of a deal, it's just a suboptimal diet for health.
It’s a suboptimal diet for your face/looksmaxxing unless you’re above 21-25% body fat

I personal feel better “brain wise/focuse wise” when I’m carb depleted and deep into my fast, but my face takes a huge hit and looks like shit. That’s if I didn’t have carbs the night before my fast

so I feel better and stronger, but my glow and my face looks like shit when carb depleted and I look way older(in a bad way)

Last edited:
humans need to consume 0g of carbs. fat is a great source of energy, and for the processes that require glycogen your body can produce it by itself. not saying you should go and eat zero carbs but keeping it at a low is probably for the better.

So whats the best diet?!