Logs Megathread

20 pu
7 ae
fasting still

1gr Crystal meth consumed Over the Weekend.

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence and BrendioEEE
I didn't study languages for 3 days, uh oh stinky

Fasting again today, getting weaker, but that is expected.

10 Pushups
5 arm exercises.

• Ugh..
Reactions: BrendioEEE
I ended that day on at least 35 pushups though.
Idk what your goals are but if you think you're going to achieve @Anstrum95 physique with these "sets" then you're dead wrong.

Idk what your goals are but if you think you're going to achieve @Anstrum95 physique with these "sets" then you're dead wrong.
My goal was to make sure I didn't lose any muscles when I was fasting jfl

30 pu
7 ae

My goal was to make sure I didn't lose any muscles when I was fasting jfl
Yeah but the things that you're doing are gonna get you anywhere. You'll end just like this guy (difference is that he gymcelled extremely hard, he just got unlucky in the genetic's department).

Gotta try and get my study cards due to 3000, been stuck at over 3k for awhile, been pretty consistent other than the last few days but was focusing up.

Yeah but the things that you're doing are gonna get you anywhere. You'll end just like this guy (difference is that he gymcelled extremely hard, he just got unlucky in the genetic's department).

View attachment 2243375
My physique is already built up to a degree plus I have a decent frame, my main goal is just to be as lean as possible, if I was at that dudes bodyfat in the 2 years pic, I would look very different, I bulked up for weightlifting earlier in the year and it was a massive mistake as it just made me look bloated.

I have lost some strength since I started focusing up on losing weight again, but i'd rather look good and be weaker.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
40 pu
50 sq
7 ae

Ideally because the AE (arm exercises) are 3 exercises in 1 should be reaching 25 a day since that'd equal my old 100

Studied 100 French Flashcards and added 10 new ones to the deck, Studied 150 Korean Alphabet flashcards

Studied 141 German Flashcards, not gonna add any new German cards for now. Gonna try and grind out 300 Japanese Cards now.

Japanese is always the fast one for me, 100 down, 200 to go

Because I was breezing through Japanese almost made it to 400 cards but I still need to do around 100 more in a specific niche before I can properly call it quits on Japanese and then focus on Korean vocabulary.

Man I don't even know I htink I made it to like 600 Japanese cards studied, and most were long term learns which is good, great even, I should definitely add more Japanese cards to the mix, after I do that, gonna focus up on Korean,

Post physique

I added about 54 cards to Japanese I think 10 were Kanji practice, maybe a bit more than 10, but yeah, so I guess now I gotta focus up on maybe Korean, we'll see.

60 pu
100 sq
12 ae

10 pu
10 ae

10 pu
37 ae

Slacked a little on Korean Vocabulary yesterday but I did focus up on korean alphabet and a bunch of other shit, gonna try and focus on it after i'm done with Mandarin.

30 pu
37 ae

10 pu
20 ae

40 Pushups and 7 arm exercises, but I added another exercise to the arm exercise, so it's not just overhead and curls, it's something else aswell, don't know what the other one is called by heart but yeah, so it's gonna be harder from now on.

Holy fuck am I depressed as fuck though, genuinely I think I was less depressed when I was fasting than when I ate food, I think there are depressants in food maybe?
buy a pull up bar atleast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
buy a pull up bar atleast
I had this epic gym equipment that allowed me to do that but I had to sell it for money which was then stolen from me.

20 pu
10 ae

30pu
10 ae
but feel like boutta die tho which is strange gotta maybe not do anything for a lil

30pu
20ae

30pu
40ae

40pu 40ae

today was basically a break day tho

15 pu
50sq

35pu
75sq
10ae

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
35pu
75sq
20ae

45pu
100sq
30ae

45pu
100sq
60ae

55pu
100sq
60ae

If someone handed me a gun rn i'd pull the trigger ngl.

25sq
35pu
15ae

25sq
35pu
35ae