Lonlieness, love and the pursuit of greater

TikiXVI

TikiXVI

Iron
Is the feeling of being content something that one must strive for, pursue like a goal, or is it predetermined by the cards our lives have dealt us? I’ve been asking myself this question more and more frequently as the walls of my life seem to be closing in on me. My mother has been re-diagnosed with cancer and her passing seems to be drawing closer, the many bleak realities of the Blackpill and my inability to escape the faults of my genetics have begun to plague me with bouts of sadness. Along with that, perhaps most selfishly, my own loneliness and romantic seclusion amid a sea of affection and an outpour of romantic embrace have caused me to grow envious. As a person, I try take in the serene moments of my life, in other words, I am no stranger to the feeling of happiness. I believe happiness is something everyone knows and everyone should strive for regardless of their situation. That being said, is the feeling of content-ness possible to extract or run towards in a life oblivious to meaning and personal identity. To summarize what I’m saying, is the life I feel as if I’m constantly a set piece in Deserving of affection, peace and other values from which we as people have been coded to desire or am I someone who was dealt a hand from which I can’t play out of, but only prolong?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zukiteru, BeanletMogger, Hurricane1 and 1 other person
Inb4 “dnrd”

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and humanoidsub7
It is common nowadays among young man

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
These feelings have been with me long before I ever consumed the Blackpill, they have only been exacerbated due to what I’ve learned

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
sorry about your situation man... hope your mom gets better...

looks are all that matters if you want success... because even if we do care about you here in the real world women would feel disgusted by you if youre incel and you are opening up...

just chill brocel you have me since im in the same position... its brutal.

• +1
Reactions: TikiXVI
I’ll probably add more later because I genuinely don’t know what to do

I say both. We will always pursue things that we perceive as positive experiences because of feedback our brain gives us, but some people are predetermined to have these experiences more than others. And I have realized that some of those so called positive experiences are not truly positive experiences which is the reason that the feeling of being content with one’s life is extremely difficult to reach.

• +1
Reactions: TikiXVI