Looks are your personality. Women are lying to you about "muh personality"

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Silver
This graph alone says it all. Look at what happens when girls don't know they're being watched. This is them when they don't feel compelled to virtue signal. Notice how there is nearly a 1:1 ratio between looks and personality. You'd expect at least one outlier, but no, not a single 1/5 unattractive guy was rated above a 3/5 in personality.
PXOWIMX.png

And before anyone goes on about how OLD isn't real life, know that according to Forbes 45% of couples today met through an online dating app.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, aesthetic beauty and humanoidsub7
Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

it is literally 2024.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and trueceI
Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

it is literally 2024.
I just didn't expect the correlation to be this clear. With all the virtue signaling you would think at least a few of them internalize what they say. But EVERY SINGLE ONE of them are massive hypocrites.

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I just didn't expect the correlation to be this clear. With all the virtue signaling you would think at least a few of them internalize what they say. But EVERY SINGLE ONE of them are massive hypocrites.
brutal you discovered this today

Tiktokcels bro :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
This graph alone says it all. Look at what happens when girls don't know they're being watched. This is them when they don't feel compelled to virtue signal. Notice how there is nearly a 1:1 ratio between looks and personality. You'd expect at least one outlier, but no, not a single 1/5 unattractive guy was rated above a 3/5 in personality.
PXOWIMX.png

And before anyone goes on about how OLD isn't real life, know that according to Forbes 45% of couples today met through an online dating app.
its a location thing. women where i am dont give a fuck about looks you can be deformed here and get gfs (if NT)

its a location thing. women where i am dont give a fuck about looks you can be deformed here and get gfs (if NT)
Where are you located?