Looks Theory

R

roar123

Iron
Who or which group of people developed male looks theory? Was it men who were insecure about looks who compiled a long list of information from plastic surgeons they visited about what makes them unattractive? Who were the first people to establish what makes male cheekbones, jaws, eye areas, nose, chin, and mouth area attractive?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: amroth38, Lux, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
Its a long story tbh

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 6403
Ok, then why did you come to this thread then?

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6403
Who or which group of people developed male looks theory? Was it men who were insecure about looks who compiled a long list of information from plastic surgeons they visited about what makes them unattractive? Who were the first people to establish what makes male cheekbones, jaws, eye areas, nose, chin, and mouth area attractive?
Puahate

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and roar123

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

Years ago I was drunk and I posted a morph on 4chan, ranting about male attractiveness while using autistic slang.

Ofc I intended to troll, but virgins took it seriously and started spreading it across the incelsphere.

• JFL
Reactions: roar123, Deleted member 6723, SadnessWYJ and 1 other person
elaborate
greycel stands for the color of your username on the website which is grey because you have sent less than 500 posts.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
i mean i'm pretty sure aesthetics of the face was studied centuries before the internet age

i mean i'm pretty sure aesthetics of the face was studied centuries before the internet age
Let's mire OP's 50 IQ who doesn't know about classic greek aesthetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and Deleted member 6723
It was me bro. I created the looks theory.

Puahate i guess

I'd check out superhero designers perhaps.

I was there. Back in PUAhate.com days. we are talking 10 or more years ago. Bodybuilding forum, was also a bit looks theory as well back than, but lite.
But I was not into that theory back then. I was there for the PUA bashing.
But basically there started, the exposure of PUA-dating-coaches; and the debuking of game theory. And the explororation of:Well what does matter then in dating? And Looks Theories arouse. Basically, Looks are the number 1 factor.

Actually science was ahead of them. Since men scientific studies proofed it largely already as well.

• +1
Reactions: roar123