LOOKSMAX SLAYERS GTFIH.

Most of those happened in the past 1 year. I lost my v card at 17 and was in LTRs in highscool with a bodycount of 7 at graduating. Then after a breakup found the redpill community and started spinning plates and fast forward to 2021 now I’m mainly into short term flings (clubbing, foreign girls from dating sites as they are more likely to be dtf).

I could always get girls but covid and the subsequent quarantine was the breaking point for me. That’s when I started lurking this site and started gymmaxxing in top gear to be able to pull most girls on dating sites without having to rely on clout / social circles as covid kinda cucked me in that department.

Cool

Pmed ya

Really intrigued to know what you're working from bro

N

I'm Bulgarian by birth, live in NZ for lat 20 years. Currently in Bulgaria. That's why my recent tinder matches have Slavic names.
There are quite a few Bulgarian guys on the forum @cloUder @Tony @TsarTsar444 @Marsiere214

Any advice for Slavic women?
The key thing to keep in mind that most Slavic (and Eastern European / Balkan guys in general) guys heavily believe in ‘masc’ things and often cope by thinking looks only matter for women and men can be bald, fat, hairy and in general unkept as long as they are “mascular”. If you have hair with a good haircut, in shape and well groomed, you are already probably ahead of most guys

Also you didn't answer the last question
I would do anything to meet her in real life and get into her social circle by any means. I believe in proximity theory and on the opinion that pulling very good looking women online is much harder than in real life because of the exponentaly more guys hitting on them

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, AscendingHero, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
Bodycount: Lost count at 70ish years ago. Probably ~150-200

Height: 6'3

Weight: 200?ish

Body type: Jacked

Looks Rating /10: Idk, get rated 5-6 PSL by internet autists, probably a 7? Irl

Ethnicity: White

Norwood level: 0

Ratio of kills: probably like 33% tinder, 33% random approach, 33% social circle

If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it: I'd go to the gym, wait for an 8/10 to check me out, ask if she wants to grab a drink sometime

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Prettyboy, Deleted member and 6 others
There are quite a few Bulgarian guys on the forum @cloUder @Tony @TsarTsar444 @Marsiere214

The key thing to keep in mind that most Slavic (and Eastern European / Balkan guys in general) guys heavily believe in ‘masc’ things and often cope by thinking looks only matter for women and men can be bald, fat, hairy and in general unkept as long as they are “mascular”. If you have hair with a good haircut, in shape and well groomed, you are already probably ahead of most guys

I would do anything to meet her in real life and get into her social circle by any means. I believe in proximity theory and on the opinion that pulling very good looking women online is much harder than in real life because of the exponentaly more guys hitting on them
Yeah I have to say, Coming from NZ, western nation, I've never seen so many ugly, fat, bald unkepmt, badly dressed men with hot women before. It's worth mentioning though, these guys are alpha as it gets. More alpha than than the most jacked chad you'll find innNZ or AUS, and they got nothing to fall back on I'm the looks department. It's epic

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Prettyboy

I agree with the proximity theory. How do you get in a girls social circle if you're from out town and you see her randomly on Instagram? Or is it only possible only if you're well connected in that contry?

Ratio of kills: probably like 33% tinder, 33% random approach, 33% social circle

If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it: I'd go to the gym, wait for an 8/10 to check me out, ask if she wants to grab a drink sometime
I already know this guluy @FloridaDude from my first post. I believe he is legit. Do you think this wouldnwork at 5ft9?

Yeah I have to say, Coming from NZ, western nation, I've never seen so many ugly, fat, bald unkepmt, badly dressed men with hot women before. It's worth mentioning though, these guys are alpha as it gets. More alpha than than the most jacked chad you'll find innNZ or AUS, and they got nothing to fall back on I'm the looks department. It's epic
Eastern European guys getting hold of their women is the eigth wonder of the World.

Like nowhere else you would find blonde stacies with ugly bald unkept men on their side on regular. But I feel like times are changing and Slavic women are getting their eyes opened and won’t tolerate their men’s lack of willingness to care for themselves anymore

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member, AscendingHero and 1 other person
In this thread I would like to gather all the actual slayers on this site with bodycounts in the triple digits.

Paid sex does not count.

With this level of romantic success comes a degree of self awareness, so I think I can confidently trust your self assessments.

Please go ahead and post your:

Bodycount:
Weight:
Body type:
Looks Rating /10:
Ethnicity:
Norwood level:
Ratio of kills: (eg tinder 40% | Clubs 20% | Social circle 40%)
If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it:

I will be creating an elite group of slayers to share top level tactics with from your responses.

If this is not you, please take the slayers you know

GO!
Bodycount:13-14?
Height:1,91cm/6'3"
Weight:100kg (99)
Body type:mesomorph
Looks Rating: 6,5-/10. (I give myself a 6,5 because my frame is huge, but average face)
Ethnicity:Negroid (black)
Norwood level:0
Ratio of kills: tinder 10% | Clubs 10% | Social circle 80%
If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it:
Cold approach in my university

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart, AscendingHero, NonChadSlayer and 2 others
Bodycount: around 80
Age: second year college undergrad, you can more or less guess
Height: 191 cm
Weight: 86 kg
Body type: athletic, mesomorph
Looks rating: on eyeme.io I got around 8/10 from females
Ethnicity: Hungarian / Slavic mix
Norwood level: NW0
Ratio of kills: all my ltr s came from social circle, plates mostly from social circle, str’s / ons equally split between clubs and dating apps (Tinder, Bumble)

Are you Russian by any chance op?
super chad, mirin(y)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 7098 and AscendingHero
In this thread I would like to gather all the actual slayers on this site with bodycounts in the triple digits.

Paid sex does not count.

With this level of romantic success comes a degree of self awareness, so I think I can confidently trust your self assessments.

Bodycount:
Weight:
Body type:
Looks Rating /10:
Ethnicity:
Norwood level:

I will be creating an elite group of slayers to share top level tactics with from your responses.

GO!
not a slayer but i like such threads(y)

Bodycount: 0
Height: 192cm
Weight: 80kg
Body type: skinny
Looks Rating /10: idk 4,75psl +-
Ethnicity: light skin
Norwood level: not sure, i think 1
Ratio of kills: 0%
If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it: couldn't

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Prettyboy, AscendingHero and NonChadSlayer

Paid sex does not count.

Bodycount: 13(15 if you count girls that were down to fuck but I chose to just get head from/make out with)
Height: 185/6’1
Weight: 180 pounds
Body type:
7B562D74 D551 4F7F AEE8 30CBAFA73B18
29E6EF98 FC4F 4A4E 9339 6B858AC17311
Looks Rating /10: 8/10 or so irl
Ethnicity: white with blue eyes, medium brown and naturally blonde tinted hair(think Chris hemsworth)
Norwood level: 1.5/mature hairline, easily frauded
Ratio of kills: 3 social circle(20%), 12 tinder(80%)
I’ve been to a college nightclub once in my life for an edm show while visiting a friend and I got approached by an 8/10 who I danced and made out with in the first 10 minutes. So I’d go to a big party school, buy some decent clothes, and go clubbing every night until I pulled, not into drugs but maybe cop some drugs to increase my odds by sharing with girls, of course apps as well

Bodycount: 23
Height: 6’0
Weight: 190
Body type: lean/muscular
Looks Rating /10: 6 or 7
Ethnicity: mixed
Norwood level: 0 or 1
Ratio of kills: 60% online 40% clubs
If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it: if we remove paying for it; then I’d go to LA and bounce from club to club and on the streets on evenings only approaching 8’s. Then I’d get them drunk and bang them.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
triple digits is way too much idk how you don't get multiple stds from that.

Especially if your that count & a younger guy. if you in your 40s then maybe that makes sense.

Some caveats worth mentioning about my post^

Grew up with some pretty shit health issues so in high school so I didn’t socialize much(always tired) and didn’t pursue girls at all(fucked sex drive). Had a few girls pursue me but I was insecure bc my dick didn’t work well so I didn’t capitalize. Plus I was a late bloomer and kinda ugly until 21 when I glowed up hard.

KV until 19, had only had sex twice by 21. And then in the last year I’ve had multiple surgeries(medical not cosmetic) and been recovering so there were periods I didn’t even have a dating app. So yeah at 22 my body count is 15 but 13 of those were basically in 6 months of time I was active on apps.

And by active I mean no nt pics, usually waiting til girls message me first. Living in the suburbs with no social circle(friends all off at school and grown apart), shit logistics and in a city where everyone is gay about covid, no social media. My lifestyle and overall circumstances are not conducive to meeting and fucking girls at all but I got 13 in 6 months carried hard by looks.

If you end up putting together a group for blackpilled guys who are also nt and fuck and know their shit I’d like to be a part of it. Planning to move to a different part of the country where covid is a meme and go back to school very soon, so I’ll finally be able to reap the benefits of social media/social circle/nightlife.

Other blackpillers who fuck: @Biggdink @tyronelite both got 20-30 iirc and @stewiegriffin @CupOfCoffee both like 5-10 bc relationshipcels but still fuck a lot and know shit

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Timelessbrah, Prettyboy and 5 others
Some caveats worth mentioning about my post^

Grew up with some pretty shit health issues so in high school so I didn’t socialize much(always tired) and didn’t pursue girls at all(fucked sex drive). Had a few girls pursue me but I was insecure bc my dick didn’t work well so I didn’t capitalize. Plus I was a late bloomer and kinda ugly until 21 when I glowed up hard.

KV until 19, had only had sex twice by 21. And then in the last year I’ve had multiple surgeries(medical not cosmetic) and been recovering so there were periods I didn’t even have a dating app. So yeah at 22 my body count is 15 but 13 of those were basically in 6 months of time I was active on apps.

And by active I mean no nt pics, usually waiting til girls message me first. Living in the suburbs with no social circle(friends all off at school and grown apart), shit logistics and in a city where everyone is gay about covid, no social media. My lifestyle and overall circumstances are not conducive to meeting and fucking girls at all but I got 13 in 6 months carried hard by looks.

If you end up putting together a group for blackpilled guys who are also nt and fuck and know their shit I’d like to be a part of it. Planning to move to a different part of the country where covid is a meme and go back to school very soon, so I’ll finally be able to reap the benefits of social media/social circle/nightlife.

Other blackpillers who fuck: @Biggdink @tyronelite both got 20-30 iirc and @stewiegriffin @CupOfCoffee both like 5-10 bc relationshipcels but still fuck a lot and know shit
DNR cuz jealous of slayer life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and OOGABOOGA
DNR cuz jealous of slayer life.
You’re so tormented Jfl, just dump your girl after winter/cuffing season ends coon. Answer his formatted prompt tho

• JFL
Reactions: stewiegriffin
Bodycount: 1
Height: 5'10
Weight: 76kg
Body type: Mesomorph (I look totally average wearing clothes but with my clothes off I have quite good muscle tone)
Looks Rating /10: I guess 7.5/10? (IDK what's PSL 6 on the decile scale)
Ethnicity: Arab/White
Norwood level: 1
Ratio of kills: (eg tinder 40% | Clubs 20% | Social circle 40%) 0 tinder, 0 clubs, 0 social circle, but 1 cold approach which resulted in a "relationship". (Broke it off with that manipulative liar.)
If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it: IDK, post modelling-style photos on Tinder and text her? Either way I'm not really into hookups.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy

Eastern European guys getting hold of their women is the eigth wonder of the World.

Like nowhere else you would find blonde stacies with ugly bald unkept men on their side on regular. But I feel like times are changing and Slavic women are getting their eyes opened and won’t tolerate their men’s lack of willingness to care for themselves anymore
Jesus I look like an absolute high inhib loser compared to you guys even though I actively avoid hookups. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and .👽.
triple digits is way too much idk how you don't get multiple stds from that.

Especially if your that count & a younger guy. if you in your 40s then maybe that makes sense.
I was wondering how guys would get triple digit body counts in their 20s myself
This makes me feel so non-NT and like a loser, even though I actively avoid hookups and FWBs.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Bodycount: 40ish this year
Height: 5'2
Weight: 147
Body type: Average
Looks Rating /10: 4
Ethnicity: Ethnic
Norwood level: 6
If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it: Yes

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Prettyboy, fogdart and 2 others
I was wondering how guys would get triple digit body counts in their 20s myself
This makes me feel so non-NT and like a loser, even though I actively avoid hookups and FWBs.
I mean do I understand it. If you bring home a new girl every weekend you could get triple digits easy in just a couple years. It's just why would you put in the effort at that point, what about ltrs? + stds are no joke you can fuck your life up so easily. surprisingly large percentage of adults have one & a condom won't do much with certain ones.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I mean do I understand it. If you bring home a new girl every weekend you could get triple digits easy in just a couple years. It's just why would you put in the effort at that point, what about ltrs? + stds are no joke you can fuck your life up so easily. surprisingly large percentage of adults have one & a condom won't do much with certain ones.
That's also another reason why I absolutely refuse to partake in hookup/casual sex culture.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
I already know this guluy @FloridaDude from my first post. I believe he is legit. Do you think this wouldnwork at 5ft9?

Of bloody fucking course it wouldn't lmao

No surprise the two high body count guys in here are tall and broad shouldered.

You're 5'9 but white pheno and in a tiny populated country.

Guaranteee neither would have the same results at a height of 5'9. You just can't run the same game. Simple. And if they deny that it's because theyve always been tall.

Cue the inevitable response from your prototype incel on here that will come with the stupidity that it's all about face and how 'Chad can even be 5'6' lol

Chad is a top 10% face guy. Most attractive men are high tier normie or Chadlite so it's stupid to talk about the Chad. Sick of hearing this unrelated to reality bull nonsense.

Height is 60% your smv. A cute guy that's tall and wide shouldered with a gym bod is hot and will get pussy granted his voice isn't high pitch and he has the ability to flirt and show he is valued by other women and has experience.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
Bodycount: 23
Height: 6’0
Weight: 190
Body type: lean/muscular
Looks Rating /10: 6 or 7
Ethnicity: mixed
Norwood level: 0 or 1
Ratio of kills: 60% online 40% clubs
If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it: if we remove paying for it; then I’d go to LA and bounce from club to club and on the streets on evenings only approaching 8’s. Then I’d get them drunk and bang them.
I've never been clubbing in LA but from what I understand about it. Woulnt it be one of the hardest places to pull from a club? Ie getting mogged from every direction??

I've never been clubbing in LA but from what I understand about it. Woulnt it be one of the hardest places to pull from a club? Ie getting mogged from every direction??
To a point. But some girls will be out to pull and fuck the first guy that meets their standards. Ratings out of 10 are obviously subjective too, so despite really being a 6, a girl may consider me an 8.

I’d rather that, than go to a town of unattractive people where after a couple of rejections it’s gg

Im gonna tag a few 25+ guys

Otherwise this thread is pointless as everyone is too embarrassed

@forevergymcelling @geezcel @randomvanish @floridaramamurthy
Body count is 2 ngl. Both of them were pretty good looking imo. One was smokin hot. But thats it. And that was years ago...

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Bodycount: 26 (Lost V Card @ 21)
Height: 6’3
Weight: 205
Body type: Skinny Fat (workin on lean maxxing)
Looks Rating /10: 6/10
Ethnicity: Jogger
Ratio of kills: Online 50% | Clubs - Bars 50% | Social Circle 0%)
If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it: Approach or DM & shoot my shot

I consider the first 25 practice chicks considering I’m not at my full looks potential.. and missed a lot of potential lays due to not having my own place

As soon as I’m 15% body fat & covid dies down I’ll start going hard (body is very important for quick casual lays)

Other slayers who have experience if you wanna share... @chadison @MoeZart @cvzvvc @Blackgymmax @fogdart @Corperal @Effortless @Germania @koalendo @MentalcelTyronelite @MostGLSlayer @Timelessbrah @SHARK @lifestyle21873 @forevergymcelling

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Prettyboy, Deleted member 12234 and 3 others
Ratio of kills: all my ltr s came from social circle, plates mostly from social circle, str’s / ons equally split between clubs and dating apps (Tinder, Bumble)

FUCKING OVER DAMN U 6'3 HOLLOW CHEEKED MOGGER JAW BLUE EYED CURTAIN'D JACKED CHAD

Have you slayed any stacylites+ or better, got time for a story bro? @pretty boy

Most of those happened in the past 1 year. I lost my v card at 17 and was in LTRs in highscool with a bodycount of 7 at graduating. Then after a breakup found the redpill community and started spinning plates and fast forward to 2021 now I’m mainly into short term flings (clubbing, foreign girls from dating sites as they are more likely to be dtf).

I could always get girls but covid and the subsequent quarantine was the breaking point for me. That’s when I started lurking this site and started gymmaxxing in top gear to be able to pull most girls on dating sites without having to rely on clout / social circles as covid kinda cucked me in that department.
so physique and secondary sexual characteristics (sex appeal) really pushed you into the door and opened up the gates regarding your success with females?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Other slayers who have experience if you wanna
Sure I’ll go ahead, this thread is kind of interesting. Although I wouldn’t consider myself a slayer, I think I have the potential to be one but have never really prioritized ONSs.

Bodycount: 10. 6 (6-7/10), 4 (7-8/10).
Height: 5’9.5” (176.5cm) evening barefoot. Just under 6’1/2” (184cm) in my weak elevator shoes.
Weight: 172lbs.
Body type: Extremely lean-very muscular (10% bf), average clavicle width and narrow waist. No steroids, just a very fast basal metabolic rate and aggressive workout routine.
Looks Rating /10: 6 or 6.5 in the face, probably a 6.5/10 overall in looks SMV. I tend to rate harshly though. I have been called good-looking by multiple friends/ girls.
Ethnicity: Caucasian, mainly German.
Norwood level: Zero.
Ratio of kills: Tinder 0% | Clubs 33% | Social circle 66%.
If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it: I would grab a few of my decently attractive friends I know and hit the clubs all week. Try to warm approach girls that gave any IOI and buy them a few drinks and chat, running slightly aggressive kino in the process.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, tyronelite, fogdart and 1 other person
If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it: Approach or DM & shoot my shot

I consider the first 25 practice chicks considering I’m not at my full looks potential.. and missed a lot of potential lays due to not having my own place

As soon as I’m 15% body fat & covid dies down I’ll start going hard (body is very important for quick casual lays)

Other slayers who have experience if you wanna share... @chadison @MoeZart @cvzvvc @Blackgymmax @fogdart @Corperal @Effortless @Germania @koalendo @MentalcelTyronelite @MostGLSlayer @Timelessbrah @SHARK @lifestyle21873 @forevergymcelling
I'm honored to be tagged here, but unfortunately I'm a virgin locationcel

• So Sad
Reactions: tyronelite
Height: 181-182cm
Weight: 75kg
Body type: ripped
Looks eating: 5/10
Ethnic: British but people think I look EE irl
Slays: 24 (+1 not p in v) : 2 from uni Social circle (kinda), 1 from hostelling around Europe, rest from tinder or hinge
if I had to slay and 8+ or die this week: beg my ex to take me back and if she says no then it’s over

Of bloody fucking course it wouldn't lmao

No surprise the two high body count guys in here are tall and broad shouldered.

You're 5'9 but white pheno and in a tiny populated country.

Guaranteee neither would have the same results at a height of 5'9. You just can't run the same game. Simple. And if they deny that it's because theyve always been tall.

Cue the inevitable response from your prototype incel on here that will come with the stupidity that it's all about face and how 'Chad can even be 5'6' lol

Chad is a top 10% face guy. Most attractive men are high tier normie or Chadlite so it's stupid to talk about the Chad. Sick of hearing this unrelated to reality bull nonsense.

Height is 60% your smv. A cute guy that's tall and wide shouldered with a gym bod is hot and will get pussy granted his voice isn't high pitch and he has the ability to flirt and show he is valued by other women and has experience.
Basically yeah he's right

You'd have to compensate for lack of height elsewhere. Since I and other dudes getting these results are basically capped out on game, you could really only make up for the height deficit via better face

So practically speaking, if you're not tall you have to have a pretty fucking good looking face to slay

That doesn't mean you can't fuck here and there though or regularly with a gf. And tbh, slaying isn't everything. I get bored of it frequently and get a gf instead

Paid sex does not count.

Bodycount:
Weight:
Body type:
Looks Rating /10:
Ethnicity:
Norwood level:

GO!
5'9
175lbs
Endomesomorphic
Curry
NW0
Social Circle -70,clubs-10,tinder 20

Bodycount: 40+ (lost count)
Height: 5'9
Weight: 155
Body type: athletic (slim muscular)
Looks Rating /10: Personally would rate myself a 7.5/10 but got rated a 7/10 by WheatWaffles
Ethnicity: Mixed but majority black (mixed with native american, japanese, and white-irish)
Norwood level: 1? (I dont have receding hairline)
Ratio of kills: (eg tinder 40% | Clubs 20% | Social circle 40%): 85% online, 15% IRL (im introverted).

Bodycount: 40+-not sure exactly numbers are irrelevant anyway
Height: 5'10"
Weight: depends, right now 75kg
Body type: gymbody normally, but right now coronabody
Looks Rating /10: I do not know, better than average i guess
Ethnicity: white
Norwood level: 0- 0,5
Ratio of kills: (eg tinder 90% | Clubs 2% | Social circle 8%)

If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it: Dating Apps

Bodycount means jackshit, every 5'7"+, low inhib and NT normie can get 100+ slays with 4-5/10 girls, not kidding. It's all about quality.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, chadison, fogdart and 1 other person
Bodycount: Blue pilled age (0-29) Body Count=2 RED/Black Pill age (30-present) 14. All girls over 7, no fatties, no blacks, no twigs and all from the ages of 18-21. Quality over quantity. Never used social media or dating apps. The Girls were Latin, White, or Asian. The most aggressive women I've met were Latin and wouldn't take no for an answer.

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 175 lbs
Body type: Athletic Ectomorph
Looks Rating /10: Face=8/10 Total looks =7.5/10
Ethnicity: pure blood, Aryan, white
Norwood level: 1
I never used Social Media or dating apps. Just not my cup of tea.

My success mostly came from playing sports, working out at gyms and working on ships so all day game in person.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, NonChadSlayer and Deleted member 1617

pm me pics tbh

• +1
Bodycount: 20ish
Weight: 140 lbs
Body type: ottermode
Looks Rating /10: 5-6/10
Ethnicity: mixed arab/white
Norwood level: 1.5-2
Ratio of kills: dating apps 60%, clubs 10%, social circle 30%

If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it: chat up girls on university campus

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
Jesus I look like an absolute high inhib loser compared to you guys even though I actively avoid hookups. :feelswhy:
Nothing wrong with that, there’s no superior mating strategy as long as you are satisfied

I think I wrote about my reasoning to you briefly in another post, but yeah we might be fundamentally different regarding our mentality

• +1
Nothing wrong with that, there’s no superior mating strategy as long as you are satisfied

I think I wrote about my reasoning to you briefly in another post, but yeah we might be fundamentally different regarding our mentality
I read it, thanks for the clarification
I just feel a bit demasculinized because of my approach which is a lot more common in women than men.

• +1

Yeah dude, I can share it, this is pre and post op all in one.

Bodycount: 10 total (6 sex: 2 before surgery, 4 after surgery/ 4 make out only)/ (Lost V Card @ 1 month before 21)
Height: 5'11
Weight: 65 kg
Body type: muscular but thin boned
Looks Rating /10: 6.5/10
Ethnicity: white (southern European)
Ratio of kills: Online 20% | Clubs - Bars 80% | Social Circle 20%)
If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it: best to do was just to leave at night to some bar or ask women I know from social circle if they were down, I wouldn't trust dating apps.

Kinda shit that I only have 6 'real' bodies in total, its not my fault, my country doesn't have a well disseminated hook up culture and I live in a <100 k inhabitants uni city, the places to get drunk are few and everybody knows each other. Non the less I still try to go out like 1-2 times a week to get a blast. Only recently and after my surgery have I my eyes opened to the fact that even thought I'm not chad tier facially I'm still somewhat good looking, and gl enough to make out and get sex, sometimes we all just need to have an open social circle and be above a looks threshold to get sex, its not that complicated.

Notes: some girl sent me nudes like 2 days ago and in the beginning of 2021 I had 3 girls that said they would fuck me (too bad we were in quarantine)

Anything else, just ask.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, tyronelite and NonChadSlayer
Bodycount: 0 (1 if you include hookers)
Weight: 175
Body type: mesomorph
Looks Rating /10: 5
Ethnicity: hapa
Ratio of kills: (eg tinder 40% | Clubs 20% | Social circle 40%): ONLY PAID FOR SEX
If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it: PAY FOR IT

I read it, thanks for the clarification
I just feel a bit demasculinized because of my approach which is a lot more common in women than men.
You seem to have a K approach while I lean more toward r as of now, but again nothing wrong with that, you really shouldnt feel bad for it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory

If I were to have kids I would only want one high quality mom for them but as of now I’m young dumb and just want to experience different things

• +1
Bodycount: 40+-not sure exactly numbers are irrelevant anyway
Weight: depends, right now 75kg
Body type: gymbody normally, but right now coronabody
Looks Rating /10: I do not know, better than average i guess
Ethnicity: white
Norwood level: 0- 0,5
Ratio of kills: (eg tinder 90% | Clubs 2% | Social circle 8%)

If you had to get laid with a new 8+ this week to avoid death, how you would do it: Dating Apps

Bodycount means jackshit, every 5'7"+, low inhib and NT normie can get 100+ slays with 4-5/10 girls, not kidding. It's all about quality.
Literally this. I could slay a new below average to average girl every week for a year straight without fail.

• +1
Reactions: chadison, NonChadSlayer and Germania